Mistresses

Mistresses TV show on ABCNetwork: ABC
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: June 3, 2013 – TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Alyssa Milano, Rochelle Aytes, Yunjin Kim, Jes Macallan, Erik Stocklin, Jason George, and Brett Tucker.

current TV show

TV show description:
Based on UK TV series of the same name, this drama follows the scandalous lives of a sexy and sassy group of four girlfriends — each on her own path to self-discovery.

Savannah “Savi” Davis (Alyssa Milano) is a successful career woman who’s working toward the next phase in her life — both professionally and personally. She’s bucking for partner at the law firm where she works and is also trying to start a family with her husband, Harry (Brett Tucker). They’ve been trying to get pregnant for some time, but when their fertility issues begin to take center stage, Savi finds herself attracted to a flirtatious colleague named Dominic Taylor (Jason George).

Savi’s free-spirited and capricious baby sister is Josslyn Carter (Jes Macallan). She couldn’t be more different from Savi; living the single life, dating and partying, and regularly leaning on her big sister. Josslyn is a real estate agent who has no interest in a committed, long-term relationship.

Their common best friend, April Malloy (Rochelle Aytes), is a recent widow and the mother of a ten-year-old daughter. In an effort to rebuild her life and move forward, April opens a shop for home decorating. After she receives her late husband’s lucrative life insurance check, she begins getting prank phone calls. April tells her closest girlfriends that she’s convinced that her husband is still alive.

Meanwhile, Karen Kim (Yunjin Kim) is a therapist with a thriving practice. She reconnects with the girls after her involvement in a complicated relationship with a wealthy, married patient goes too far. She was having an affair with a terminally ill client, Tom, to whom she had prescribed morphine.

After Tom’s death, his distraught son, Sam Grey (Erik Stocklin), confides in a guilt-ridden Karen — unaware of her role in his father’s life. The grieving widow, Elizabeth Grey (Penelope Ann Miller), has no idea her late husband had a romance with another woman.
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like the Mistresses TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Scarlet August 6, 2013 at 5:20 am

Love, love, love the show! Please do not cancel.

Beth August 6, 2013 at 12:23 am

WOW!!! Most responsible parents have under-aged children in bed by 9:00 PM, that is why shows such as the one you deem inappropriate are shown at that time.
I would question the parenting, not the broadcasting….
Just saying.
Mom of 6 (with all under 15 in bed by 9 PM!)

Maria August 5, 2013 at 11:50 pm

I like this series. The characters are interesting and believable. I say renew the series.

Andrea Labat August 5, 2013 at 6:07 pm

Most definitely KEEP IT. This show is hot. Why isn’t it on ABC tonight?

Jessica August 5, 2013 at 4:53 am

I love this show, please renew it.

Julie August 2, 2013 at 5:52 pm

A fun escape. I will be SO disappointed if it is cancelled…Renew it, please. I, for one, am totally bored with Reality shows. I love all the characters on the show. RENEW RENEW RENEW

Rebecca July 23, 2013 at 3:49 pm

Please renew mistresses!!! Absolutely LOVE thus show!!!!:)

Debbie July 30, 2013 at 1:16 pm

Please renew “The Mistresses” I love that show, and I always look forward
to seeing it. It has a great story and it is really juicy!!!! I love all the
characters, and the reason I turned it on, was because I have been
a fan of Alyssa Milano since she played in “Whos the boss” and
other things she played in. PLEASE RENEW IT!!!!!!

gina July 22, 2013 at 11:06 pm

I Love The Show. Renew It, Please

Shawn July 8, 2013 at 9:48 pm

‚ÄčI am a man and I don’t watch mistresses. I have seen the promos for the show but they do not appeal to me. That being said, people have got to stop being so up in arms about shows that they object to for moral or other reasons. regardless of your religious or moral viewpoint you have to acknowledge that there are people who do not share the same views as you. This is being America, those people are entitled to hold those views just a saying as you. You may still voice your opinion in opposition if you like. You can even put pressure on businesses, networks or advertisers by using your wallet. What you “should not” be able to do (and I say should not because all too often people have been successful in getting the government 2 side with them issues that reflect personal opinions or personal morals.) is be able to impose your personal views on other people. what you may find objectionable may not be the case to other people plain and simple. especially in cases where the subject matter does not directly affect you. Of course you can argue that by promoting a TV show that has an affair in it, it can down the road have a negative impact on society. But conversely an argument could be made that by showing an affair and the consequences thereof can act as a deterrent 2 people who would be inclined to have an affair, therefor having a positive effect on society. These arguments are both ones that can be made in support of their respective argument. That’s why the government should not be involved and people should be entitled to enjoy their time and entertainment as they see fit. When it comes to TV and movies this should be a non-issue. The fact that you can avoid movies should prohibit anyone from interfering with someone else who wants to see that movie. Although TVs are in the home and have a broader reach, technology has come so far that if you are a parent and take the time 2 actually parent your children you will find that not only can shows with a certain rating be blocked but entire channels can be blocked on most modern television sets. So if you don’t want to watch the program you can make it so that it doesn’t even air in your home, this should be a satisfying outcome to any level-headed reasonable person. If you are still fired up about what someone else chooses to watch or do, you need to seriously examine your motivation, because in essence you are trying to control everyone and impose your own guidelines for how perfect strangers should live their life. That’s not healthy, nor is it the American Way. If you’re religious and that is the reason why you objective certain material, you should let God handle it his own way. Otherwise you are trying your best to do a God imitation and tell people how to live. Regardless of your religion and what deity or God you worship, you may feel like you are in the right and that God is on your side and you know what, he may be, but to a lot of other people, only God himself can tell them what to do and I’m pretty sure that’s not you.

bea sherman July 2, 2013 at 11:26 pm

great show leave it on please don’t cancel

Kelly June 22, 2013 at 11:09 pm

I for one like the show. I don’t understand why everyone is so upset. News flash people, this stuff happens all the time. Just because they are airing this on tv doesn’t mean they are saying its ok to cheat. If you negitive people would watch, you’d see that they are also showing the consequences of their actions and how it affects other people when you do something wrong. I think they should keep airing it.

Betty June 7, 2013 at 2:50 pm

Shame on you, adding to what the world has to say to women. That’s o.k. To have an sexual relationship, with anyone and make it. Public on national television, that giving young women the ideal it’s. alright , and excitable by society. I bet if a woman gets sued by husband For infidelity , that would show its not right. There’s to much sex on television. I wish there was more clean shows on television.

Gladys June 7, 2013 at 8:23 am

I happened to pass through this looking for something to watch and I’m amazed that you’ve chosen to even show this type of series during the hours when our children are in front of the TV. It was a disgusting promotion of adultery and I’d rather see something that promotes faithfulness not promote adultery and betrayal.

mercedes latapie June 4, 2013 at 11:21 pm

I have just watched the first airing of Mistresses and have found it the most boring, over rated, badly written, badly acted, mishmash of a story that I have seen in a long time. I shall continue to buy/rent movies, and perhaps watch something with strength and beauty in it, something with intelligence, like “Mad Men”, or “Homeland”. I don’t need a “Jerry Springer” ridiculous show at 7 pm on a week night. Please, please, please cancel it. It’s really too painful to watch: Even Bates was better!

Tiffany June 4, 2013 at 8:54 pm

I Think It Should Be Renewed ABC Never Renewes Anything They Should Give Stuff A Chance