Mistresses

Mistresses TV show on ABCNetwork: ABC
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: June 3, 2013 – TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Alyssa Milano, Rochelle Aytes, Yunjin Kim, Jes Macallan, Erik Stocklin, Jason George, and Brett Tucker.

current TV show

TV show description:
Based on UK TV series of the same name, this drama follows the scandalous lives of a sexy and sassy group of four girlfriends — each on her own path to self-discovery.

Savannah “Savi” Davis (Alyssa Milano) is a successful career woman who’s working toward the next phase in her life — both professionally and personally. She’s bucking for partner at the law firm where she works and is also trying to start a family with her husband, Harry (Brett Tucker). They’ve been trying to get pregnant for some time, but when their fertility issues begin to take center stage, Savi finds herself attracted to a flirtatious colleague named Dominic Taylor (Jason George).

Savi’s free-spirited and capricious baby sister is Josslyn Carter (Jes Macallan). She couldn’t be more different from Savi; living the single life, dating and partying, and regularly leaning on her big sister. Josslyn is a real estate agent who has no interest in a committed, long-term relationship.

Their common best friend, April Malloy (Rochelle Aytes), is a recent widow and the mother of a ten-year-old daughter. In an effort to rebuild her life and move forward, April opens a shop for home decorating. After she receives her late husband’s lucrative life insurance check, she begins getting prank phone calls. April tells her closest girlfriends that she’s convinced that her husband is still alive.

Meanwhile, Karen Kim (Yunjin Kim) is a therapist with a thriving practice. She reconnects with the girls after her involvement in a complicated relationship with a wealthy, married patient goes too far. She was having an affair with a terminally ill client, Tom, to whom she had prescribed morphine.

After Tom’s death, his distraught son, Sam Grey (Erik Stocklin), confides in a guilt-ridden Karen — unaware of her role in his father’s life. The grieving widow, Elizabeth Grey (Penelope Ann Miller), has no idea her late husband had a romance with another woman.
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like the Mistresses TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Sharon Bathgate September 13, 2013 at 4:08 pm

This is a good show… Please do not cancel and leave us up in the air.

leeyt September 13, 2013 at 3:30 pm

dont cancel please.
i love it so much
and I would like to c the ending~

Beth Cassen September 13, 2013 at 11:26 am

PLEASE do NOT cancel this show. I love it and weekly have looked forward to watching it. I was so surprised to hear that it was being cancelled!? Love the cast, love the plots and think that you need to run the show during the fall to get people hooked. It began in the Spring/Summer when so many people are vacationing…..what a bad time to start a series and expect to have accurate reviews!!!???

Leslee September 12, 2013 at 10:37 pm

Awsome show!!! Love it!!!

Mrs. Wallace September 12, 2013 at 9:35 pm

Please don’t cancel………..This by far is the best show I’ve watched in 2013!! I absolutely love Savi and Harry together! I wish it came back on next week, I’ll be waiting by the tv until it comes back on……Please hurry, all of my co-workers watch this show,even my husband started watching after a few weeks!!!

edith September 12, 2013 at 9:32 pm

Love, love this show. Please do not cancel! The storyline is so believable and the cast is out of this world. Can not wait for next season!!!

nj September 12, 2013 at 9:20 pm

I looked forward to Mistresses every Monday night.

Aimee September 12, 2013 at 6:08 pm

Love this show!!!! Do Not Cancel.

Jamie September 12, 2013 at 4:00 pm

No, no, no….don’t cancel!!! I stumbled upon the first episode and was hooked right away. Have not missed an episode and was left hanging on the last one. Can’t wait for the new season to start. Do not cancel!!!

janet September 12, 2013 at 4:14 am

Please do not cancell the show. I love Harry and Savi to be together again. I look forward to this show every Monday. I love this show and so as the characters and their stories.

Elizabeth September 12, 2013 at 12:30 am

Awesome show. Can’t cancel with an ending like this for the first season. Anyone who has not watched it should catch up on the first season. Can’t wait for season 2

romey September 11, 2013 at 11:59 pm

Love this show!!! Please do not cancel. I only watch Mistresses and Survivor, that is all of my television viewing of the week. LOVE IT…..

Tara September 11, 2013 at 11:02 pm

Please don’t cancel this show. I look forward to Mondays every week. Lol.

LaToya September 11, 2013 at 10:40 pm

PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL THE SHOW!!! It’s a really show for men and women to relate. This show had some of the actions people do in their everyday lives, but everyone else doesn’t know about them. It’s a reality. We all do things in our lives that we aren’t proud of at one time or another. Mistresses is absolutely a great show. I don’t watch much tv, but I will be waiting for the next season. ;-))

tye September 11, 2013 at 10:27 pm

Awesome show!! Please do not cancel!!! Hope it will last for years!!