Mistresses

Mistresses TV show on ABCNetwork: ABC
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: June 3, 2013 – TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Alyssa Milano, Rochelle Aytes, Yunjin Kim, Jes Macallan, Erik Stocklin, Jason George, and Brett Tucker.

current TV show

TV show description:
Based on UK TV series of the same name, this drama follows the scandalous lives of a sexy and sassy group of four girlfriends — each on her own path to self-discovery.

Savannah “Savi” Davis (Alyssa Milano) is a successful career woman who’s working toward the next phase in her life — both professionally and personally. She’s bucking for partner at the law firm where she works and is also trying to start a family with her husband, Harry (Brett Tucker). They’ve been trying to get pregnant for some time, but when their fertility issues begin to take center stage, Savi finds herself attracted to a flirtatious colleague named Dominic Taylor (Jason George).

Savi’s free-spirited and capricious baby sister is Josslyn Carter (Jes Macallan). She couldn’t be more different from Savi; living the single life, dating and partying, and regularly leaning on her big sister. Josslyn is a real estate agent who has no interest in a committed, long-term relationship.

Their common best friend, April Malloy (Rochelle Aytes), is a recent widow and the mother of a ten-year-old daughter. In an effort to rebuild her life and move forward, April opens a shop for home decorating. After she receives her late husband’s lucrative life insurance check, she begins getting prank phone calls. April tells her closest girlfriends that she’s convinced that her husband is still alive.

Meanwhile, Karen Kim (Yunjin Kim) is a therapist with a thriving practice. She reconnects with the girls after her involvement in a complicated relationship with a wealthy, married patient goes too far. She was having an affair with a terminally ill client, Tom, to whom she had prescribed morphine.

After Tom’s death, his distraught son, Sam Grey (Erik Stocklin), confides in a guilt-ridden Karen — unaware of her role in his father’s life. The grieving widow, Elizabeth Grey (Penelope Ann Miller), has no idea her late husband had a romance with another woman.
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like the Mistresses TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Angela September 10, 2013 at 8:08 pm

Please renew, love this show!!!!!!

Ruthie Hirsch September 10, 2013 at 7:55 pm

I absolutely love the show. I started watching it by default, and the women and even the men became my friends. Please renew

Joanna September 10, 2013 at 6:04 pm

DO NOT CANCEL!!!! I am devastated. I love this show and you really ended it with so many unanswered questions. My mom lives in another state, and we love texting after every episode. Last night was so sad. We feel so connected to everyone. Hope there will be a next season

nikki September 10, 2013 at 6:02 pm

Please do not cancel. This show is something good. It keeps you on your toes! I need to know what happened to Savy and who got shot? What was Savy going to say? Will she be with her husband or Dom? Or maybe a single mom… I cant handle not knowing!!! Oh my it just can’t end like this.

Annie September 10, 2013 at 6:00 pm

PLEASE DON’T CANCEL. My daughter and I were so upset when it ended. You are keeping us all hanging. That is not fair. We need to see more. These are 4 of the most wonderful ladies. It is a great example of what friendship should be like. I am so upset. Hope enough people write in to have it renewed for another season.

Elaine September 10, 2013 at 11:22 pm

Love this program. Hope it gets renewed. Enjoy all the girls’ stories

Donna September 10, 2013 at 5:15 pm

Please do not cancel the show!!!

Bob September 10, 2013 at 4:48 pm

Please do not cancel. This has great potential and great acting. We are hooked and you left us hanging last night.

Sage September 10, 2013 at 4:41 pm

One of the best new drama series with some spice. Great writing. Everyone watches this. It would crazy to cancel. Fantastic actors.

Lynn Prince September 10, 2013 at 4:39 pm

Really good writing and acting, this show is my only TV “guilty pleasure” all the other shows are HBO intellectual type programming. Love It!!!! Very well done. HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY CANCEL?

Diane September 10, 2013 at 3:20 pm

I love this show too. I really like Alyssa Milano. I cannot stand Karen, however. She’s pretty stupid for being a psychiatrist. Keep the show!!

MARTHA September 10, 2013 at 2:35 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE SHOW, PLEASE RENEW- ALL MY FRIENDS FEEL THE SAME, WE LOVE TO DISCUSS THE SHOW

D Angel T September 10, 2013 at 2:08 pm

Please renew this show. Don’t cancel. Good storyline without being overfilled with sex. Love the show and want to see more!!

Ginny September 10, 2013 at 1:27 pm

LOVE IT! Please do not cancel this show. The only show I look forward to watching all week.

Anonymous September 10, 2013 at 1:13 pm

Love this show – last night’s Episode was awesome! Please don’t cancel.

Roxanne Villegas September 10, 2013 at 1:00 pm

Please do not cancel. I love this show and have really got hooked. You left us hanging big time last night. I was crying like crazy…Please Please don’t cancel.

Arretta Keefer September 10, 2013 at 3:18 pm

LOVE IT!

Never expected to watch it, much less like it But from the first episode, I was hooked. Please don’t cancel this series…it’s worth keeping.