Mixology: Season One Ratings

MixologyABC is still having a hard time finding a show to put after Modern Family. Super Fun Night was a disappointment and will likely be cancelled. How will Mixology fare? Will it be a ratings success? We shall see.

A comedy, Mixology revolves around 10 people on one night in a trendy New York bar. The cast includes Adam Campbell, Adan Canto, Alexis Carra, Craig Frank, Ginger Gonzaga, Blake Lee, Vanessa Lengies, Andrew Santino, Frankie Shaw, and Kate Simses.

4/17 update: You can see the rest of the latest night’s ratings.

What do you think? Do you like Mixology TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

colin April 19, 2014 at 2:41 am

My wife and I both love it. Fresh and very funny. Great cast and characters. Would be great to see it make the cut.

Patty April 18, 2014 at 4:31 pm

The writing is witty and the characters interesting. This has the potential to be a long running hit, I agree with all of Michael’s comments, give it a chance.

Lor April 17, 2014 at 1:13 am

Love this show!!!

Alex April 11, 2014 at 6:18 am

I’m starting to really like this show. It was slow the 3 first episodes, but after that it just gets better and better. Last episode was hilarous!

Mixologist April 7, 2014 at 4:51 pm

Fantastic show. I hope it gets renewed.

(Most of the people that don’t like it are just too old.)

Sue K April 7, 2014 at 4:49 am

I can’t relate to Mixology at all. I don’t drink, hook up or act like a fake sleezy person. We need more shows like Modern Family, where there are family interactions that normal people can relate to. I gave it a chance but thought it was the same every episode. There is very little that can be done in a bar. “Cheers” was good, but it had everything. Mixology looks more like “Looking for Mr Good Bar. The whole thing seems sleezy to me.

Michael March 22, 2014 at 1:52 am

Mixology actually got better as the series progressed. Episode 4 was not only endearing but hilarious. Too many people forget that pilots and the first couple episodes following are meant to be as little polarizing as possible; an attempt to carry over as many viewers as possible.

Unfortunately the first few episodes here, like it’s predecessor happy endings, get too little time to form a cohesive audience due to the nature of nielsens ratings (definitely needs a reform).

The show is fun, light hearted, and I believe it deserves a full season order to extract it’s full potential audience.

In other words, GIVE THIS SHOW A CHANCE.

Dan March 20, 2014 at 10:51 pm

This show is terrible. How many drinks in the weeks it has been on, depicting one night and nobody is drunk. What a farce! And worst of all the premise and story is lame!

Danielle February 27, 2014 at 4:11 pm

I like it, and so do all the females under the age of 35 that I know.

Harvey Logan February 27, 2014 at 3:27 pm

C’mon ABC, this was a dog from first sniff. But it was better than Super Suck Night. But not much. About as much as “Hello Larry” was compared to “Me and the Chimp.”

Why Watch February 27, 2014 at 11:49 am

I’ll pass on future showings