Mobbed: Ratings for the 2011-12 Season

Mobbed  ratingsHere are the ratings for the Mobbed TV series. Host Howie Mandel puts a hidden-camera spin to capture reactions to “flash mobs.” The first season of Mobbed typically airs on Wednesday nights on the FOX network.

These are the TV show’s ratings for the 2011-12 season, the best way to tell if Mobbed will be cancelled or renewed for season two.

Episode 01-05: Wednesday, 02/08/12
3.0 in the demo (+7% episode-to-episode change) with 8.47 million; third place at 9pm, second at 9:30pm.
Season average: 1.96 in the demo with 5.49 million.
Demo average rank: #5 of 7 non-scripted TV shows on the network (Fall 2011 – Spring 2012).

Episode 01-04: Wednesday, 02/01/12
2.8 in the demo (115% episode-to-episode change) with 7.87 million; first in the timeslot.
Season average: 1.70 in the demo with 4.75 million.

Episode 01-03: Wednesday, 01/11/12
1.3 in the demo (+8% episode-to-episode change) with 3.42 million; fourth in the timeslot.
Season average: 1.33 in the demo with 3.71 million.

Episode 01-02: Wednesday, 01/04/12
1.2 in the demo (-20% episode-to-episode change) with 3.06 million; third in the timeslot.
Season average: 1.35 in the demo with 3.86 million.

Episode 01-01: Wednesday, 11/23/11
1.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 4.65 million total viewers; third in the timeslots.
Season average: 1.50 in the demo with 4.65 million.

Reference point: The March 2011 special attracted a 3.8 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 10.82 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Mobbed TV series? Ratings not-withstanding, do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Bill January 4, 2013 at 1:55 am

I loved Mobbed. It needs more promotion. Many people never heard of the show. You can’t fairly judge a show’s success based on low viewer ratings if it only airs 4 or 5 shows and little promo. I hope it returns!

Brett Wicher August 11, 2012 at 7:13 pm

They should defanitely renew it

Kathariena May 14, 2012 at 6:53 pm

Mobbed is the most heart warning program on TV today, and I LOVE IT!

Alexandra Schultz March 14, 2012 at 5:09 pm

I love the show and it should not be cancelled. I think it is the coolest thing! Loved every episode I saw. I was telling everyone about it. I would even like to be in it to get my 20 year old daughter back into my life. We have not talked for about 4 months now.

Gail E Wilde February 8, 2012 at 8:09 pm

BEST friend is getting married this June. I wish I had known about this new show. Adopted, knows her birth name and hospital she was born in. Married/divorced. Husband was an addict. She took him in after he had a stroke and is still caring for him. In the mean time met her now fiancee’ who had lost his wife to breast cancer. They are to get married this June. Kathy has never been able to find her birth mother, or whether she even has siblings. She has cared for everone else. The greatest gift I could ever give my best friend would be to have her meet any family that she may have. Both of her adopted parents have passed on. AND we are going to do a “mob” at her wedding. no matter how small.

Gail E Wilde February 8, 2012 at 8:01 pm

OMG! One of the best shows I have seen for a long time! You Go Howie! I am sooo crying! Happy Tears!

arthur metcalfe February 8, 2012 at 7:07 pm

found mother after 62 years she lives in liverpool england i live in mississipi she is 82 was adopted out at age five need help to visit her this is a real story help aslo have 4 halfe sisters that live in england anyone help would be gratefull beyond believe