brenda in PA May 11, 2012 at 8:44 pm

I Love Love Grim. Takes me back to the scary movies i watched as a kid only mucg much better. I can’t wait to watch it on friday nights, with a cup of coffe and no light s on, its great. please don’t cancel GRIMM its a great show.

Shein Die May 11, 2012 at 12:23 pm

AWAKE! …better each week, excellent writing/acting … please, please keep this show!

Debbie Swanson May 10, 2012 at 8:05 pm

Awake is a GREAT show and a huge favorite among a large group of my friends, church congregation and co-workers. Please don’t cancel it! I venture to say I believe this show’s rating will come up again!

Mel May 10, 2012 at 11:48 am

Please do not cancel Awake. You guys keep cancelling all the good, thought-provoking, truly entertaining shows. Why are you keeping the shows that dumb us down?

Wendy May 8, 2012 at 11:56 pm

If my comment added to the others here backing up NOT cancelling The Firm, here it is!

I’ve loved the show since the first episode and never miss it. Every actor on the show is solid in their character’s role and given another season, I’m sure that they would develop even more depth. The various plots and twists to the hour’s show are always like the older type thrillers that seem sadly missing these days with most being more action than plot.

I’ll be very disappointed if it’s not on the fall line-up.

Josh Lucas and Molly Parker are both excellent in their husband/wife characterizations.

Kelster May 7, 2012 at 7:15 am

I’m worried about The Firm too. I LOVE it. It’s sad to see the ratings so low.

Neil May 3, 2012 at 9:04 pm

The Firm is getting better and better!! Really enjoying it! Have lots of friends
who watch and enjoy it as well. PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL IT!!! Perhaps part of the problem is that the network isn’t doing anything to help the ratings… no advertisements,
no press… no wonder the ratings are down! There is a solid following, just no chance to get new viewers because the network isn’t supporting the show. It really is great, and as stated, it keeps on getting better every episode.

Bruce April 30, 2012 at 2:07 pm

Any cancelled show on NBC is still better than watching Dateline or Who do you think you are or Rock Center with Brian Williams. I’d even watch The Firm NBC cancels shows with potential (ie Prime Suspect) and leave on crap. What people find entertaining is beyond comprehension.

Anne Yerkes April 29, 2012 at 6:28 pm

Shows like The Firm, Prime Suspect, Harry’s Law, Dateline, and Rock Center are at the bottom of the lists!?! Shows how unintelligent so many tv viewers are these days!

Debra April 28, 2012 at 12:06 am

Harry’s Law – nothing has been as entertaining while incorporating prevalent social issues as this show. It’s current, emotional and direct with today’s issues. We laugh while facing and discussing what’s important in our lives now. We so enjoy the laughter while recognizing the serious nature of life’s issues.

Bruce April 30, 2012 at 2:09 pm

Show killed itself,they added too many characters

Kevin April 27, 2012 at 8:10 pm

My wife and I look forward to watching Grimm; actually t’s the only show we watch together. I think the concept is novel and the show moves very fast and is engrossing. We really hope NBC picks it up for next season.

Mary Cohen April 25, 2012 at 1:48 pm

My friends and I all love the firm. I am usually out on Saturday night so I have to view it on demand.

L Dodd April 24, 2012 at 6:48 pm

I only watch two shows on NBC and they are Smash and The Firm. My husband and I really enjoy both these shows and can’t believe The Firm would not be renewed. Please consider renewing this show!

Craig April 22, 2012 at 12:17 pm

At the end of the season, it would be interesting to see a report card on the shows without being separated by network.

Charolette Wilks April 12, 2012 at 9:42 am

Please don’t take The Firm off the air. I love it. My sister (who lives in another town) try to find it every week. We call each other and talk about it.