89 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. says

I Love Love Grim. Takes me back to the scary movies i watched as a kid only mucg much better. I can’t wait to watch it on friday nights, with a cup of coffe and no light s on, its great. please don’t cancel GRIMM its a great show.

2. Debbie Swanson says

Awake is a GREAT show and a huge favorite among a large group of my friends, church congregation and co-workers. Please don’t cancel it! I venture to say I believe this show’s rating will come up again!

3. Mel says

Please do not cancel Awake. You guys keep cancelling all the good, thought-provoking, truly entertaining shows. Why are you keeping the shows that dumb us down?

4. Wendy says

If my comment added to the others here backing up NOT cancelling The Firm, here it is!

I’ve loved the show since the first episode and never miss it. Every actor on the show is solid in their character’s role and given another season, I’m sure that they would develop even more depth. The various plots and twists to the hour’s show are always like the older type thrillers that seem sadly missing these days with most being more action than plot.

I’ll be very disappointed if it’s not on the fall line-up.

Josh Lucas and Molly Parker are both excellent in their husband/wife characterizations.

5. Neil says

The Firm is getting better and better!! Really enjoying it! Have lots of friends
    who watch and enjoy it as well. PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL IT!!! Perhaps part of the problem is that the network isn’t doing anything to help the ratings… no advertisements,
    no press… no wonder the ratings are down! There is a solid following, just no chance to get new viewers because the network isn’t supporting the show. It really is great, and as stated, it keeps on getting better every episode.

6. Bruce says

Any cancelled show on NBC is still better than watching Dateline or Who do you think you are or Rock Center with Brian Williams. I’d even watch The Firm NBC cancels shows with potential (ie Prime Suspect) and leave on crap. What people find entertaining is beyond comprehension.

7. Anne Yerkes says

Shows like The Firm, Prime Suspect, Harry’s Law, Dateline, and Rock Center are at the bottom of the lists!?! Shows how unintelligent so many tv viewers are these days!

8. Debra says

Harry’s Law – nothing has been as entertaining while incorporating prevalent social issues as this show. It’s current, emotional and direct with today’s issues. We laugh while facing and discussing what’s important in our lives now. We so enjoy the laughter while recognizing the serious nature of life’s issues.

9. Kevin says

My wife and I look forward to watching Grimm; actually t’s the only show we watch together. I think the concept is novel and the show moves very fast and is engrossing. We really hope NBC picks it up for next season.

10. Mary Cohen says

My friends and I all love the firm. I am usually out on Saturday night so I have to view it on demand.

11. L Dodd says

I only watch two shows on NBC and they are Smash and The Firm. My husband and I really enjoy both these shows and can’t believe The Firm would not be renewed. Please consider renewing this show!

12. Craig says

At the end of the season, it would be interesting to see a report card on the shows without being separated by network.

13. Charolette Wilks says

Please don’t take The Firm off the air. I love it. My sister (who lives in another town) try to find it every week. We call each other and talk about it.