89 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Marilyn says

My husband and I love the Firm and Harry’s Law. Please don’t cancel them.
    All my family watches these 2 shows.

2. B.Lortie says

Why in heavens name have you dropped both Harry’s Law and The Firm. I looked forward to both these shows – I am sick of the reality shows and really enjoyed the storylines of both the above programs. I am very disappointed at your decision to cancel the above programs. I guess I will be watching more movies. This makes me so angry – everytime I find a program I enjoy it gets dumped. Please bring both progams back.

3. says

First Harry’s Law!!! Now The Firm!!! The Firm may have taken a little time to get past the book; but it is now spreading in directions of much interest. As a regular viewer I will miss this show and don’t want it to go. NBC you need to stop chopping the block and pay attention to the public who take the time to express their personal views and less time to generalized statistics. Day and time slots make a hugh difference in the success or downfall of good shows. NBC keep it up and you will lose both viewers and sponsers when all the good shows are gone.

4. Misio says

We have to make a petition for some Tv station to buy and pick up Harry’s Law.
    Which one do you guys think would be the best?

5. Misio says

7.88 million viewers and they cancell Harry’s Law, are they insane !!! Im 25 and this is my favourite show, no one asked me if I watch it so where the f*** do they have the demo data from ?

6. Marilyn says

I love Harry’s Law, and have watched it since the beginning–what a shame to lose a great show!!

7. Sandra/Jerry Kunkle says

Why cx “Harry’s Law”? It is a good show & with a “MORAL MESSAGE”. It shows GANG members, they can change and that there are people who will help them! What are you thinking?

And now you want to put a “DOG SHOW” on about a guy who can talk “DOG”? Give us a break! We ADORE our doggies & most doggies in general, but we want to see Action & Justice like “Harry’s Law”!!!

8. Nikki says

Wow. So they axe their second highest rated show because it attracts undesirables (such as people over 49) that advertisers disdain. Who do they think has all the money? Unemployed young people, middle aged people putting kids through college and paying the bulk of their mortgages or baby boomers who no longer (in general) have the bulk of their mortgages to pay or kids in school? The ad and television games must attract execs who are as dumb as a box of rocks.

9. Tom says

Funny that Fear Factor was canceled and Fashion Star wasn’t. Greenblatt is really trying to make NBC the gayest network on tv! High kicks and kisses!

10. dave cardwell says

This is rediculous… So basically a show that more people watch is worse than a show that few people care about because they get the wrong demographic.. so that means the wrong product is being plugged on the wrong show just because of the time slot.. Harrys Law has 7.9 million viewers compared to Dateline which few people watch anyway and Dateline gets renewed and Harrys Law gets the Axe.. What idiot thinks this is ok… Harrys Law is the best show on.. as for viewers it has the second highest of all shows.. You morons need to wake up and smell the coffee.