Marilyn June 10, 2012 at 6:08 pm

My husband and I love the Firm and Harry’s Law. Please don’t cancel them.
All my family watches these 2 shows.

Darlene May 30, 2012 at 7:28 pm

Skip the “reality” shows and return Harry’s Law…good cast and scripts.

Marge May 29, 2012 at 6:00 pm

Harry’s law is a great show. Please, please don,t cancel.

Broken hearted

B.Lortie May 29, 2012 at 6:17 am

Why in heavens name have you dropped both Harry’s Law and The Firm. I looked forward to both these shows – I am sick of the reality shows and really enjoyed the storylines of both the above programs. I am very disappointed at your decision to cancel the above programs. I guess I will be watching more movies. This makes me so angry – everytime I find a program I enjoy it gets dumped. Please bring both progams back.

Anonymous June 19, 2012 at 6:45 pm

I agree with you! They were two of my favorite shows.

Bev T. May 28, 2012 at 1:01 pm

First Harry’s Law!!! Now The Firm!!! The Firm may have taken a little time to get past the book; but it is now spreading in directions of much interest. As a regular viewer I will miss this show and don’t want it to go. NBC you need to stop chopping the block and pay attention to the public who take the time to express their personal views and less time to generalized statistics. Day and time slots make a hugh difference in the success or downfall of good shows. NBC keep it up and you will lose both viewers and sponsers when all the good shows are gone.

G. Deyoe May 26, 2012 at 8:45 pm

Way too many reality shows, all ignored by my wife and I.

Misio May 25, 2012 at 10:34 pm

We have to make a petition for some Tv station to buy and pick up Harry’s Law.
Which one do you guys think would be the best?

Misio May 25, 2012 at 10:30 pm

7.88 million viewers and they cancell Harry’s Law, are they insane !!! Im 25 and this is my favourite show, no one asked me if I watch it so where the f*** do they have the demo data from ?

Marilyn May 20, 2012 at 3:44 pm

Love, love, love Harry’s Law–I will really miss it!!

Marilyn May 20, 2012 at 3:41 pm

I love Harry’s Law, and have watched it since the beginning–what a shame to lose a great show!!

Sandra/Jerry Kunkle May 17, 2012 at 7:37 am

Why cx “Harry’s Law”? It is a good show & with a “MORAL MESSAGE”. It shows GANG members, they can change and that there are people who will help them! What are you thinking?

And now you want to put a “DOG SHOW” on about a guy who can talk “DOG”? Give us a break! We ADORE our doggies & most doggies in general, but we want to see Action & Justice like “Harry’s Law”!!!

Nikki May 15, 2012 at 8:45 pm

Wow. So they axe their second highest rated show because it attracts undesirables (such as people over 49) that advertisers disdain. Who do they think has all the money? Unemployed young people, middle aged people putting kids through college and paying the bulk of their mortgages or baby boomers who no longer (in general) have the bulk of their mortgages to pay or kids in school? The ad and television games must attract execs who are as dumb as a box of rocks.

Tom May 15, 2012 at 12:03 am

Funny that Fear Factor was canceled and Fashion Star wasn’t. Greenblatt is really trying to make NBC the gayest network on tv! High kicks and kisses!

dave cardwell May 14, 2012 at 5:59 pm

This is rediculous… So basically a show that more people watch is worse than a show that few people care about because they get the wrong demographic.. so that means the wrong product is being plugged on the wrong show just because of the time slot.. Harrys Law has 7.9 million viewers compared to Dateline which few people watch anyway and Dateline gets renewed and Harrys Law gets the Axe.. What idiot thinks this is ok… Harrys Law is the best show on.. as for viewers it has the second highest of all shows.. You morons need to wake up and smell the coffee.

Patty May 14, 2012 at 4:52 am

I love the Firm!

Tony May 17, 2012 at 4:44 am

Patty – are you between 18 and 49?