89 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. CK says

FYI, the Report card link on the right takes me to two year old report cards. You might want to update the links. Also, for some reason, the new ratings boxes that you are using have stopped showing up during the last week. Now I just see blank white spaces between what you right.

• says

I’m working on new season posts as I write this. It’s been awhile since I’ve done a new one but it hasn’t been that long so I’m not sure what’s going on. I’ll look into it. As to why you’re not seeing the charts, I’m not sure about that either. I’ve just checked on my tablet and another laptop and they appear just fine. Maybe try refreshing the page? Does that help?

2. Carlos Rivera says

My girlfriend and I are looking to purchase season II of The Firm via ITune, but we do not know when the next season will start, so we can purchase the whole seiers. Please advise me when it will start again.

Carlos Rivera

3. says

GREAT!! Many of my favorite shows have been cancelled:
    The Firm, Harry’s Law, Missing! Iam 72 years old and have been an avid movie and T.V watcher all my adult life and I love these shows. What is it about the T.V. networks and the corney sitcombs? I will not be watching NBC in the 2012-2013 season and hope their new shows go bust!

4. Shannon H. says

Wow, NBC does it again! They cancel good, deceint shows. The FIRM was awesome yet they have canned it. What a shame! It is a big pain that everytime you turn around you have switched time slots. I do not think it was the show that was the problem, I think it is the fact that NBC makes everything confusing. We DVR the FIRM every week and look forward to getting to sit down and watch it. The finale was great but now we don’t know if we will be able to get to see what happens. I hope another network picks it up. I am sure that anything will be better than NBC!

5. Tammy says

Hated tv this 2011-2012 season because they kept switching time slots on us then cancel the best shows such as: Harry’s Law and The Firm. I think they need to give The Firm a fair shot for a 2nd season and a better time slot. I still miss 24!!!

6. sherry wendt says

Save Harry’s Law….everyone I know watches it, I am 68 years old, thus I
    must not be in the right age group to count, or any of my friends. But, I
    also purchase things, work & spend money….

Save Harry’s Law please

7. says

why would you keep a high rated, good, funny, wonderful show on like Harrys Law when you could tune into kids having babies and getting rewarded by being on tv? No brainer- SAVE HARRYS LAW.