xspigot June 2, 2014 at 9:10 am

OK, NBC management is a bunch of asshats!!! Any show that goes to NBC is doomed to failure for the simple reason that they cannot continue to broadcast a show that is actually worth watching. Please give us more inane and ridiculous reality tv….. just can’t get enough of that crap. NBC…. you have just lost a view for life. The only show you have that i watched was Revolution and the Voice. Guess i can quit watching your network completely now. The voice has become the old american idol and all the people with talent are gone long before the end of the show. Bring on the country idiots… that is all that seems to be promoted on the show anyhow. Thank you for freeing me from watching anything ever again on your network. Hey… you’re bringing heroes back…. that sucks, because after about 3 weeks, it will be cancelled anyhow. Can’t be having shows that people will actually watch and enjoy. Bunch of idiots in charge!

Brooklyn May 30, 2014 at 6:32 am

I agree, that really is sad that you’re canceling Growing up Fisher and keeping About a Boy!! Really NBC???? I’m not really concerned about Revolution, I saw that coming, I stopped watching Revolution because although it was good the first season, it wasn’t worthwhile to watch anymore. Plus SUV has run it’s course, too much horrible, disturbing stories that also are about issues that should not be on the network, law and order was a simple crime solving show, not stories about crimes against children that are too disturbing to.watch & I haven’t watched it in a very long time. And I only watch the Voice as long as Christina Aguilera isn’t on but then I only watch the blind auditions. What has happened to NBC?? It used to be the best network, must see TV, Thursday’s were awesome, but now y’all remove the good shows and keep garbage. Sorry but I agree, New programming directors are needed, revamp the management……quickly before y’all are only good for the news.

Brooklyn May 30, 2014 at 6:14 am

Very disappointed y’all are keeping Grimm on the air but taking off Hollywood Game Night. For someone who suffers from nightmares, the commercials for Grimm are too much & although I DON’T allow that evil on my TV while it’s on, the commercials during the other shows I watch are very disturbing & if you insist on keeping evil like that on your network, at least keep the commercials decent so if it’s accidentally seen, people won’t have those images in their heads & contribute to their nightmares. Plus as a Christian, it’s very disturbing that a reputable network would have such evil on your schedule at all. That should be on a cable network or removed altogether, think of your reputation & think about what you’re doing to younger people that see that kind of evil, it’s not okay. Take it off the air but if you insist keeping it, tone down the commercials by not showing that evil where those watching other programs are not subject to the evil that is of that show without their consent or on purpose. Come on NBC, you know better. Who cares about the ratings, think of what you’re subjecting your viewers to who choose not to watch evil & you know you should keep good wholesome family fun instead. There are a few things I would say to change about Hollywood Game Night but at least it’s not putting images in someone’s head like Grimm does.

bootser May 25, 2014 at 1:31 am

I’m mad! I liked Believe. Now it’s off…we will see if I watch anymore!

mike martin May 14, 2014 at 7:36 pm

one of the best shows they cancel,another canceled show by nbc with no finally,im switching over to cbs and survivor,at least they got the fans in mind most of the time and conclude a show,when you cancelled revolution ,big mistake,you lost me as a viewer,you put it against survivor,lots of shows go down competing with it,so,i guess survivor on cbs is my new network!!!!

Michelle May 12, 2014 at 1:46 pm

I agree. Canceling Revolution made me very upset and while I watch other shows on NBC that was by far the best.

Elizabeth May 12, 2014 at 10:39 am

NBC needs to keep Growing up Fisher! It’s a great family comedy and you need to keep it paired with About a Boy!! My only suggestion would be an earlier time slot for them.
NBC and so many other networks have cancelled so many of our favorite shows it’s ridiculous.!!!
So mad with the networks. Most of the shows are reality shows or cop/law shows or just plain stupid shows. I don’t understand what’s going on anymore. Whoever and whatever demographic or ratungs you’re keeping up with that decides what shows go and stay-THEY NEED HELP!!!
Please reconsider Growing up Fisher

Why Watch May 12, 2014 at 10:04 am

NBC at least was correct in cancelling Revolution. While a watchable show in season 1, it became unbearable to watch in season 2. The only show left on NBC that I’d consider watching is The Blacklist. The rest don’t sound worthy of my time.

roger May 12, 2014 at 2:45 am

NBC Has Become One Big Crap Fest They Take Off All The Good Stuff And Keep Crap Like About A Boy Im Done

Dawn May 12, 2014 at 1:11 am

They all sound stupid. You want a good show bring back revolution there’s a good show..

DavidH May 12, 2014 at 12:03 am

I saw the trailers and the new TV shows kind of suck

Snowdogmom May 11, 2014 at 10:13 pm

How sad! Only thing on their schedule I watch is Dateline. I know I’m in the minority but more Football? Yuk! Isn’t that what sports channels are for?

Sue May 11, 2014 at 9:59 pm

Who the hell cares about The Biggest Loser, About A Boy, Parenthood, and even getting tired of SVU. Have not watched that for a long time. I used to watch the Voice, but getting tired of that too. But what do they cancel? Revolution. But not going to watch anymore of NBC except the last episodes of Revolution. They are complete idiots. Revolution, the best show that has ever been on TV. NBC needs to revamp their head hunchos to people that know what people want to see. Get in the know, you morons. Look at Facebook, look at all the petitions that are starting, look at TV Series Finales. Read what they have to say. There are a lot out there and everyone is pissed. Bring it back.