el marino July 24, 2011 at 5:08 am

Undercover is not supposed to be cancelled.
d characters,setting and everytin were ok

jocman July 6, 2011 at 8:58 am

E V E N T n1

TJ April 5, 2011 at 7:42 am

i know this has been said alot but i think is the time please bring back heroes

Michael April 2, 2011 at 7:51 am

The only NBC shows that I watched were The Event, Undercovers, Chase, and The Cape. I hated that Undercovers was cancelled. The Cape definitely needs to be cancelled. I’m on the bubble with Chase.

dominic March 11, 2011 at 4:26 am

The suits at NBC are idiots.

There is one more episode left of The Cape, and they blow it off to air a show that no one has seen for four months, and whose plot is barely remembered. The ratings show clearly show this brain fart of a misstep/manuver didn’t pay off.

Be smart: Air the final episode of The Cape. Its ratings can’t be any worse than those of The Event. Then, if you REALLY want to save The Event, put together a “here’s what has happened so far” episode to remind everyone what the plot was all about. Then let the viewers decide – fairly.

Summer Glau is an amazing actress, unfortunately she was underused in The Cape. I hope one day she gets a show that’s awesome and doesn’t get cancelled. She deverves that much, such a talented actress.

More news about Summer Glau on : http://summerglauwiki.com/

BB March 7, 2011 at 7:31 pm

I love The Cape. I agree with ClassyT, get rid of some reality shows! Barely anybody watches them, anyway.

Rebecca March 7, 2011 at 9:14 am

I love Chuck but it’s so low on the list (and is considered a bubble show, could go either way) I think it’s time for it to end. I hope they get a great series finale in May and wrap up all loose ends. And all of the shows listed below it are either already canceled, about to be canceled or are gone already but not noted here.

ClassyT March 6, 2011 at 7:19 pm

I love Chuck, Harry, and the Event, I say get rid of some of those dumb reality shows!!!