212 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Anonymous says

Apparently, Dracula is “likely” to be cancelled. I was just searching around, and one person listed a website, change.org, where they have begun to sign a petition to keep it from being cancelled. I myself love the show. My three favorite characters are Mina, Lucy, and Alexander Grayson (may be misspelled). I like that Mina wants to be a doctor, that Lucy has a girl crush (lesbianism in the 1800’s is an angle entirely new to me), and I love that Dracula is so in love with Mina, even with his whole savage-slaughter-enemies thing. I didn’t expect to get sucked in, but if you love the show too, go to the change.org website. To be honest, I don’t believe it will make much of a difference if NBC wants to cancel it, but hey, whoever said, “If you love something, let it go….” can kiss my ***. I’ve got to try.

2. Debra LaPrade says

Dracula is the best new show on NBC my sisters, parents love it, but we watched the series on Amazon, where users rate it almost 5 stars, I am not sure how this effects the ratings. Wish I knew!

3. Tamara says

Очень интересный сериал Дракула, исполнитель главной роли JRM потрясающий, он передает все эмоции вампира, это великолепно !!! Я, за Дракула !!!

4. M Taylor says

Please RENEW Dracula! NBC is lucky to have such a great show. Normally, shows of this quality are seen only on HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, or Starz.

5. EM says

Please keep Dracula! I loooove it and love Jonathan Rhys Meyers portrayal of him (not to mention he’s just plain sexy). I also find the plot twists that they’ve taken on the original Bramstoker’s version to be really interesting. To unite Dracula with his arch nemesis Van Helsing was very unique and quite a surprise. Please, NBC, we need more interesting and thought provoking entertainment, not more of this reality stupidity. I don’t know about you, but I use tv to escape reality, not to be reminded of it!

6. Charles W Smith says

The only show on NBC that’s worth watching, and it’s a biggie in my humble opinion is Blacklist. On all of television the only show better than it is NCIS! Elementary a close 3rd.

7. David says

The MJ Fox show looks higher rated because of the ratings for it’s premiere. Take away those ratings and it’s one of the lowest rated NBC shows. It would be interesting to see charts that reflect, say, the 6 most recent new episodes to see how the shows are truly trending.

8. Jennifer says

I’ve really enjoyed Dracula a lot more than I thought I would. I truly do hope NBC gives it a chance and gives it a renewal for a second season. The story is really taking shape nicely and I’m interested in where it will be going. Loving The Blacklist as well. I’m more than a little addicted to that show. I have also enjoyed The Michael J. Fox Show. It’s a great show I can watch with the entire family and I like that.

9. Kathy says

I love Dracula. Jonathan Rhys Meyers is incredible and the writing is great. Loving the twists and turns from the original and the suspense grows each week. The Devil’s Waltz (episode 5) was phenomenal! Please bring back for a second season!