Gillian O´Hara January 24, 2014 at 11:21 pm

SVU for Season 16!!!! GO!!!!!!

maggie January 24, 2014 at 2:58 pm

EVERYONE WATCH Dracula tonite! If nbc is so hung up on ratings lets give them some! If u must dvr something else but WATCH DRACULA!

Sandra serafin January 23, 2014 at 9:10 pm

Please renew Dracula, I really want season two. Love this show.

Richard Santiago January 23, 2014 at 1:48 pm

PLEASE please please RENEW DRACULA…it is a BRILLIANT show…everything about it is TOP NOTCH…..cinematography, acting, directing, soundtrack, costuming…it is truly a masterpiece that well deserves renewal !!!!!!!!

Mike January 23, 2014 at 5:36 am

You guys have some incorrect information about parks and recreation.. Even though the show is certain to be renewed, it has not officially been renewed… Bob greenblat the chairman of nbc said it will be renewed and a strong chance that community will be too..

However another season has yet to be commissioned please research this so you know that I’m correct so you can correct this information.

A lot of those other sites seem to now know what and official renewal really is… It can also be pointed out that several times these chairmen and producers would say their show is defiantly gonna be renewed and ends up not happening…

admin January 23, 2014 at 8:45 am

If the head of the network says publicly — to a room full of reporters — that it’s renewed, that’s good enough for me. Quite often, networks don’t make “official” announcements about renewals, they just bring them back.

Mike January 25, 2014 at 2:42 am

But that exactly what I mean he never said that it was renewed… he said he was certain it was coming back. this has happened several times before when a network or person had a similar statement and then the shows ratings tanked and boom the show was canceled.. its almost like when a studio or rep says that an actor has not been approached for a role then boom they’ve just been booked for that exact role.. these like to keep as much as they can close to home.

also Id say around 99% of the time when talking about the broadcast networks especially the big 4 networks, when speaking of a non reality series they almost always would give an official announcement with the majority of the announcements happening around the time of the may upfronts.. However when speaking of cancelations they may never give an official announcement.. I personally cant recall a renewal within the last 3 or 4 years that hadn’t official renewal (I have been known to be wrong on occasion but I just cant recall anything outside of unscripted shows)..

Kyle January 21, 2014 at 10:02 pm

Please renew DRACULA!!!!!! The HUNTRESS!!!!!

Juliett January 21, 2014 at 3:48 pm

Dracula deserves to be renewed!!! It’s a great show!!!!

Nicole January 21, 2014 at 2:14 am

Please renew Dracula!! I absolutely LOVE this show!! I’m already sad that next week is the season finale and no news if it will be renewed? I was looking forward to buying this on Blu ray, PLEASE renew it!!!

Danielle Newton January 20, 2014 at 6:05 pm

Love Dracula!!!! I dvr it and watch it when I get home from work. Definitely needs to stay on for a second season. Jonathon Rhys Meyers does an awesome job.

Andrea January 20, 2014 at 10:04 am

DRACULA is AWESOME! Constant excitement and GREAT CAST! YOU MUST RENEW THIS SHOW!

Anonymous January 19, 2014 at 5:54 pm

Dracula!

jeanne giroux January 19, 2014 at 4:06 pm

Please bring back Dracula. I love this show!!!!

Julia January 18, 2014 at 10:29 pm

Dracula is the best show on TV. Give it a chance. The writing
I’d great the settings are great, the actors are tremendous. I love
his show.

april howard January 18, 2014 at 5:58 pm

Pleease bring dracula back for second season this show is great!! Also love blacklist

Angela Barnett January 18, 2014 at 5:43 pm

Please renew Dracula!!!! I love this show I dvr every week and watch it on Saturday mornings it is an awesome show!!!