212 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Richard Santiago says

PLEASE please please RENEW DRACULA…it is a BRILLIANT show…everything about it is TOP NOTCH…..cinematography, acting, directing, soundtrack, costuming…it is truly a masterpiece that well deserves renewal !!!!!!!!

2. Mike says

You guys have some incorrect information about parks and recreation.. Even though the show is certain to be renewed, it has not officially been renewed… Bob greenblat the chairman of nbc said it will be renewed and a strong chance that community will be too..

However another season has yet to be commissioned please research this so you know that I’m correct so you can correct this information.

A lot of those other sites seem to now know what and official renewal really is… It can also be pointed out that several times these chairmen and producers would say their show is defiantly gonna be renewed and ends up not happening…

• says

If the head of the network says publicly — to a room full of reporters — that it’s renewed, that’s good enough for me. Quite often, networks don’t make “official” announcements about renewals, they just bring them back.

• says

But that exactly what I mean he never said that it was renewed… he said he was certain it was coming back. this has happened several times before when a network or person had a similar statement and then the shows ratings tanked and boom the show was canceled.. its almost like when a studio or rep says that an actor has not been approached for a role then boom they’ve just been booked for that exact role.. these like to keep as much as they can close to home.

also Id say around 99% of the time when talking about the broadcast networks especially the big 4 networks, when speaking of a non reality series they almost always would give an official announcement with the majority of the announcements happening around the time of the may upfronts.. However when speaking of cancelations they may never give an official announcement.. I personally cant recall a renewal within the last 3 or 4 years that hadn’t official renewal (I have been known to be wrong on occasion but I just cant recall anything outside of unscripted shows)..

3. Nicole says

Please renew Dracula!! I absolutely LOVE this show!! I’m already sad that next week is the season finale and no news if it will be renewed? I was looking forward to buying this on Blu ray, PLEASE renew it!!!

4. Danielle Newton says

Love Dracula!!!! I dvr it and watch it when I get home from work. Definitely needs to stay on for a second season. Jonathon Rhys Meyers does an awesome job.

5. Julia says

Dracula is the best show on TV. Give it a chance. The writing
    I’d great the settings are great, the actors are tremendous. I love
    his show.

6. Angela Barnett says

Please renew Dracula!!!! I love this show I dvr every week and watch it on Saturday mornings it is an awesome show!!!