april March 27, 2014 at 1:17 am

Please dump Believe and Crisis (which ratings are already sinking from premiere) and focus on the shows that already have two Seasons and a fan base… Why reward new viewers that are just channel surfing and punish loyal viewers who stuck with shows like Revolution and who have invested time into watching and supporting such shows…

Alejandra March 26, 2014 at 10:47 pm

renew Law and Order SVU is a great show please renew it I love it

Olwen March 25, 2014 at 2:32 pm

No big fan of dracula/zombie/werewolf etc etc so I obviously don’t get it & Hannibal I can take or leave but I do like Blacklist, Voice, Revolution, Chicago Fire & PD, SVU. I don’t like it when the networks cancel when there is a ‘perceived’ lack of interest. With PVR recording capabilities I watch at another time. Also, instead of cancelling, move it to another night where there may not be as many popular shows on. I don’t mind a move if it will save a show from being cancelled.

Con Rosen March 18, 2014 at 12:32 am

Bring back Crossing Lines ! I just watched the first season in 2 sittings. It has original plots, decent writing, interesting character stories, and not as much violence as most U.S. shows. I will definitely watch it if it goes to USA channel,which along with the other cable channels, is getting more of my TV watching time than the networks.

Brenda March 10, 2014 at 4:57 pm

Bring Dracula and Ravenswood back. I really enjoyed both of these shows

Danielle Newton February 27, 2014 at 6:35 pm

You need to go to change.org. There is a petition on there to save Dracula. So far there are about 18,000 signatures.

Charlotte Doyle February 27, 2014 at 5:03 pm

Dracula is a very exciting and entertaining show I haven’t seen in a long time .
Thank you NBC the writers and actors giving me something to look forward to on a Friday night besides reality shows . Please bring it back for many more seasons.

maggie February 27, 2014 at 6:23 pm

charlotte go to save one show 2014 and vote for Dracula. Might I also suggest u go to NBC/Dracula and voice your opinion. help save the show. tetweet and follow me for further updates. Thanks

Brenda February 26, 2014 at 8:21 pm

Watching the lst show, I was hooked, I didn’t want it to stop. I have watched Grimm every night it was on. I’am not the type to “just love a show”, But this one is so very good, never boring, allway’s leaveing you wanting more. Please, keep the show renewed, year after year after year… Very Easy a 5 Star Hit. Brenda

maggie February 27, 2014 at 6:25 pm

Please go to save one show 2014 and vote for Dracula. Publicity is whats going to keep this show on. I also suggest you go to NBC/Dracula and give ur opinion. Thnks

Elaine February 26, 2014 at 7:33 pm

Please bring Dracula back! Best show in a very, very, long time!

maggie February 27, 2014 at 6:27 pm

Elaine go to save one show 2014 and vote for Dracula round 3. Round 4 starts Friday and without everyones help sadly Dracula may be cancelled. ASlso NBC/Dracula and Sky Living Dracula needs everyones opinion. Pls. retweet and favorite me for further updates thanks!

Angela February 18, 2014 at 11:42 pm

Bring back Dracula! I love that show! Great cast and storyline! Please!!

maggie February 27, 2014 at 6:34 pm

Angela,Lisa Go to save one show2014 and vote for Dracula. Advertisers and NBC look for peoples opinion. We must keep it in there minds. NBC/Dracula is another good website. But VOTE Dracula is in 2nd place now. It needs all the votes we can get. NBC/Dracula is a good website to go to to tell NBC and Sky Living. tetweet and favorite me and I will try and keep you all informed. Round 4 starts Friday 2-28 vote then too Thanks

Lisa February 18, 2014 at 6:59 pm

Renew dracula

Lynda February 17, 2014 at 1:31 pm

Please renew Dracula – This is a VERY entertaining show with a lot of EXCELLENT ACTORS in it! Being a long-time Dracula fan, this is the most interesting writing I have seen for this icon of evil, and one I am thoroughly enjoying. I am thoroughly addicted to this show, and that does not happen very often. Please bring it back – for several seasons – Thank you!

ROSANNA February 15, 2014 at 8:13 pm

I still can t understand what is going to happen to Dracula. It s a great show and it can t be left without an end!

maggie February 27, 2014 at 6:39 pm

Lynda and Rosanna go to save one show 2014 and vote for Dracula. round 3 ends tonite at 5PM PT. round 4 starts tomorrow. Dracula is in 2nd place right now. Go to NBC/Dracula also and voice your opinion. Donald Knauf (one of the writers along with Cole Haddon) on twitter can use your input too. Retweet and favorite me on twitter and i’llkeep you informed as much as I can. Right now I’m going to go and vote. You Too?

Anonymous February 14, 2014 at 8:18 am

So are you saying that Revolution is renewed?

admin February 14, 2014 at 9:30 am

Where does it say that Revolution has been renewed?

Victoria February 11, 2014 at 12:50 pm

Why is there no word on dracula yet? What’s the hold up?

maggie February 27, 2014 at 6:40 pm

see my replies on the previous comments. BUT go and vote!