212 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. april says

Please dump Believe and Crisis (which ratings are already sinking from premiere) and focus on the shows that already have two Seasons and a fan base… Why reward new viewers that are just channel surfing and punish loyal viewers who stuck with shows like Revolution and who have invested time into watching and supporting such shows…

2. Olwen says

No big fan of dracula/zombie/werewolf etc etc so I obviously don’t get it & Hannibal I can take or leave but I do like Blacklist, Voice, Revolution, Chicago Fire & PD, SVU. I don’t like it when the networks cancel when there is a ‘perceived’ lack of interest. With PVR recording capabilities I watch at another time. Also, instead of cancelling, move it to another night where there may not be as many popular shows on. I don’t mind a move if it will save a show from being cancelled.

3. Con Rosen says

Bring back Crossing Lines ! I just watched the first season in 2 sittings. It has original plots, decent writing, interesting character stories, and not as much violence as most U.S. shows. I will definitely watch it if it goes to USA channel,which along with the other cable channels, is getting more of my TV watching time than the networks.

4. Danielle Newton says

You need to go to change.org. There is a petition on there to save Dracula. So far there are about 18,000 signatures.

5. Charlotte Doyle says

Dracula is a very exciting and entertaining show I haven’t seen in a long time .
    Thank you NBC the writers and actors giving me something to look forward to on a Friday night besides reality shows . Please bring it back for many more seasons.

• says

charlotte go to save one show 2014 and vote for Dracula. Might I also suggest u go to NBC/Dracula and voice your opinion. help save the show. tetweet and follow me for further updates. Thanks

6. Brenda says

Watching the lst show, I was hooked, I didn’t want it to stop. I have watched Grimm every night it was on. I’am not the type to “just love a show”, But this one is so very good, never boring, allway’s leaveing you wanting more. Please, keep the show renewed, year after year after year… Very Easy a 5 Star Hit. Brenda

• says

Please go to save one show 2014 and vote for Dracula. Publicity is whats going to keep this show on. I also suggest you go to NBC/Dracula and give ur opinion. Thnks

• says

Elaine go to save one show 2014 and vote for Dracula round 3. Round 4 starts Friday and without everyones help sadly Dracula may be cancelled. ASlso NBC/Dracula and Sky Living Dracula needs everyones opinion. Pls. retweet and favorite me for further updates thanks!

• says

Angela,Lisa Go to save one show2014 and vote for Dracula. Advertisers and NBC look for peoples opinion. We must keep it in there minds. NBC/Dracula is another good website. But VOTE Dracula is in 2nd place now. It needs all the votes we can get. NBC/Dracula is a good website to go to to tell NBC and Sky Living. tetweet and favorite me and I will try and keep you all informed. Round 4 starts Friday 2-28 vote then too Thanks

7. Lynda says

Please renew Dracula – This is a VERY entertaining show with a lot of EXCELLENT ACTORS in it! Being a long-time Dracula fan, this is the most interesting writing I have seen for this icon of evil, and one I am thoroughly enjoying. I am thoroughly addicted to this show, and that does not happen very often. Please bring it back – for several seasons – Thank you!

8. ROSANNA says

I still can t understand what is going to happen to Dracula. It s a great show and it can t be left without an end!

• says

Lynda and Rosanna go to save one show 2014 and vote for Dracula. round 3 ends tonite at 5PM PT. round 4 starts tomorrow. Dracula is in 2nd place right now. Go to NBC/Dracula also and voice your opinion. Donald Knauf (one of the writers along with Cole Haddon) on twitter can use your input too. Retweet and favorite me on twitter and i’llkeep you informed as much as I can. Right now I’m going to go and vote. You Too?