KEVIN May 7, 2014 at 12:47 pm

NBC VIEWERS GO TO http://www.nbc.com/contact/general
TELL THEM TO RENEW OUR SHOWS
ANYONE THAT IS ON THIS SITE GO TO THE CW SITE AND TAKE A LOOK AT THERE 18-49 DEMO RATING.
THE NBC RATINGS COMPARED TO THE CW RATINGS NBC SHOULD RENEW ALL OF OUR SHOWS…EVERY SINGLE ONE!

Sylvia May 5, 2014 at 3:49 pm

PARENTHOOD!!!! Already missing the Bravermans. LOVE THIS SHOW!

BELIEVE May 1, 2014 at 12:13 pm

SUNDAY MAY 4 : PRODIGY
Bo has a disturbing premonition about a young Musical Prodigy.

Meanwhile, Skouras interrogates Channing; Winter spins into motion a high risk contingency plan; And Skouras tests a newly discovered Telepath’s powers

KEVIN April 29, 2014 at 6:50 pm

DO YOU WANT YOUR FAVORITE NBC SHOWS RENEWED
CONTACT NBC AT http://www.nbc.com/contact/general
TAP SELECT A SHOW – THEN TAP THE SHOW YOU WANT
THEN LET NBC KNOW YOU WANT YOUR SHOW RENEWED!

KEVIN April 29, 2014 at 10:28 am

IF NBC IS STUPID ENOUGH NOT TO HANDLE BELIEVE MOVE THE SHOW TO FOX!

NBC DOSEN’T DESERVE TO BE A NETWORK IF THEY CAN’T KEEP OUR SHOWS ON THE AIR!

NBC IS NOT THE BOSS! WE ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa Speer April 23, 2014 at 6:33 pm

Please save Revolution. It is a great show and the only serial show I watch.

Susan McIver April 21, 2014 at 1:51 pm

Believe

nemo f April 19, 2014 at 11:47 pm

wow, can NBC’s overall ratings be any lower? Take out the voice and blacklist and the peacock network should just run a test pattern. it would probably draw more viewers than most of their shows.

KEVIN April 17, 2014 at 3:42 pm

THOSE OF YOU WHO STOPPED WATCHING BELIEVE MISSED TATE’S REACTION WHEN HE DISCOVERED BO IS HIS DAUGHTER…IF YOU HAVE A HEART GET BACK TO BELIEVE!

IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN BELIEVE…WATCH IT SUNDAY NIGHT ON NBC

Chris April 17, 2014 at 9:13 am

I agree with Sophie, please renew Believe! I really like Tate and Bo’s relationship, and I just know Bo’s gonna turn Tate into a big softy :)

Suzanne Fluker April 11, 2014 at 8:02 pm

I’m hooked on “Resurrection”! Very intrigued about how these people are coming back and why. So please renew it, or answer all the questions BEFORE ending the series!!

Suzanne Fluker April 11, 2014 at 8:06 pm

I’m sorry… I just realized I posted about an ABC show on the NBC thread! My bad!! Please ignore the previous post!

Sophie April 9, 2014 at 10:27 am

Please do not cancel BELIEVE !!! It has so much potential and cannot be axed just yet. See the line up and competition when it airs, find it a better time slot!! We cannot let that show go away!

Thomas Slate April 4, 2014 at 1:37 pm

Please renew Revolution. It’s the best show on television. The actors, the story lines, the scripts all add up to one Fantastic show. Please renew Revolution !!!!!!

Mary Nelson April 22, 2014 at 12:35 pm

Amen, Thomas!!! I totally agree with everything you stated!! When you look at the shows with the highest ratings, it does make one wonder…….

Kristina March 30, 2014 at 12:25 pm

While I adore Jonathan Rhys Meyers work, if he is jeopardizing the series, replace him. I love this show. The set design, the story line, the costumes are all impeccable. I would hate to see one element bring the entire house of cards down.
With the imaginative writing on this show I am sure there is some way to explain away the change in the appearance of the ancient fiend. Work the juxtaposition of good and evil in the character and morph him into a creature for a time. I am all in for a good dose of suspension of disbelief if done in a crafty manner. Anyone else out there?
Oh yes, NBC, if you want to capture viewers for a scifi show, which Dracula ultimately is, maybe you should promote it where your viewers live, on the internet… Just a thought. I never knew the show existed until I came upon it on the NBC app, fell in love, binged and now want more. I am addicted, and hope my withdrawal pains will soon be alleviated.

Jean Kane March 28, 2014 at 12:24 am

I love Dracula please bring it back

maggie March 29, 2014 at 12:23 pm

Jean kane twitter cole haddon , the creator of Dracula, or Daniel knauf the co-producer. these men have a direct line to NBC and sky Living.If they are flooded with twitters about how everyone wants a 2nd season, then maybe NBC will get the idea. Get anyone you can to twitter. It only takes a second and could mean life or “death” for Dracula! By the way someone asked WHO played Dracula. It is the great Irish actor Jonathan Rhys Meyers! Perfection at work! Thanks Maggie