Johnson August 19, 2012 at 5:26 pm

So sad that The Firm and Awake are cancelled. I really enjoyed both shows. Never fails, I find something worth watching and they cancel it. Both shows actually had a plot and made you look forward to the next episode. Not all of us want to watch reality shows!

vpretz August 2, 2012 at 11:51 pm

What about Saving Hope???

Angie Fogg July 27, 2012 at 2:48 pm

Anyone who has seen “The Firm” would agree that the show is well-cast and well-written. In the midst of all of the horrible “reality” shows bombarding the networks these days it is disappointing to see a great show cancelled. I believe the show simply had the wrong time slot. Hopefully, another cable station will pick up the show.

Bilafond August 15, 2012 at 7:23 am

I finished the 22nd Episode and on checking up found out to my utter disappointment that FIRM has not been renewed and has been cancelled. I am not happy at all.

Sima July 27, 2012 at 6:41 am

Is this show going forward? It had a horrible ending last night….and left you wondering….please advise

donna July 18, 2012 at 12:23 pm

We are enjoying Love in the Wild and Jenny is doing a terrific job … hope it comes back for a 3rd and 4th season … great to hear how the last winners are doing .. as a couple..
As for “reality” television .. lordy you can’t turn on the tv an given day or night and not have a reality show pop up … Enough already .. as for Murphy’s Law so sorry to see it go the cast had great chemistry …

Valerie July 15, 2012 at 5:08 pm

Why cancel The Firm & Awake?? They are great shows! It is so disappointing to have my favorite shows canceled season after season….makes me not want to even bother watching. :o(

Angie July 12, 2012 at 8:39 pm

Why would you cancel Alcatraz? This was a really good show! :(

Sharon Rinehart July 11, 2012 at 9:55 pm

I am so unhappy that Harry’s Law was canceled. A good, intelligent show comes on that makes you think and you cancel. Is it because the 18 to 49 weren;t watching? Are they the only ones that have brains and good opinions? They aren’t even watching! The shows that you canceled made you think. NBC use to be my favorite channel.

Juliet July 10, 2012 at 2:37 pm

It is a shame that shows like Harry’s Law, NYC22, Gifted Man and many more eexcellant shows are cancelled so realty TV shows can take there place. Why is it that every show has to appeal to a younger generation when they aren’t even the ones watching TV at night.

sarah c July 8, 2012 at 8:23 pm

My husband is VERY disappointed about Awake being cancelled & also the Firm. I’m just happy 30 rock, the Office & up all night will continue ….at least for 1 more season. B/c it does seem like NBC cancelled more GOOD shows than the kept. I’m still in shock over the marriage ref!!! That was one of the funniest newer shows I’ve seen in a long time!!

carol July 8, 2012 at 1:03 pm

I noitce the shows that are canceled are the ones you have to use some thought to follow the story plot. Gee???? Does that say something. To bad… they are getting rid of alot of good ones

Dee July 7, 2012 at 8:32 pm

Bummed The Firm was canceled. Surprised the title of this article, not to mention the listings made it through editing with a misspelled “cancelled.” Really?

admin July 8, 2012 at 4:08 am

Dee ยป There are two acceptable spellings of the word.

Brian Henderson July 5, 2012 at 11:46 am

My wife and I have been very impressed with The Firm and I will be very sad to see it go. It was very well filmed, written and acted and definitely had an insightful take on a very good movie and book. Hopefully someone else can pick it up and run with it (Fox seems like the most logical choice to me). Just shows me some of the poor decision making typical of NBC right now.

Awake.season2 July 3, 2012 at 1:52 am

we love Awake.and alot of people want to watch THE season 2 SO come on its a good amazing SHOOOOWWWW

Lynda Lucas June 26, 2012 at 4:46 pm

What a let down! “Who Do You Think You Are” and “Harry’s Law” canceled. I hope those that enjoyed these series will comment. We maybe can turn this around.