Jill December 31, 2010 at 8:52 am

Outsourced should never have been put on the air. Given that the real unemployment rate in the U.S. is near 20%, the concept of this show is incredibly offensive. We’re supposed to laugh about losing our jobs? Cancel it.

Craig December 21, 2010 at 5:04 pm

What I am wondering is why is this show I just found on NBC, Perfect Couples, not on the radar here at TV Series Finale? Last nights episode was supposedly the ninth episode, but I had never heard about it, and just accidentally stumbled upon it.

admin December 21, 2010 at 6:10 pm

@Craig: That was just a preview and the only one that’s aired. Perfect Couples show starts airing regularly on 1/20.

LM December 21, 2010 at 8:29 am

The show I see going cancelled is Parenthood.

MK December 20, 2010 at 9:42 am

I still do not get the popularity of the American version of The Office. It’s just so awful to me. Also can’t believe the ratings on Outsourced. Find it funny that Walking Dead with 5million viewers is a “runaway smash hit” while the wonderful Chuck with 5.44 million barely clings to life. The ratings system REALLY needs a modern overhaul.

Jeremy Rynek December 19, 2010 at 6:28 pm

Un freaking believeable, that many people watch outsourced. The pilot was so stupid. At least they put Chase on a different night. But against the singing show. You know which one. Chase is gone. I can’t believe they canceled Outlaw and Undercovers. The event was too confusing honestly. So people tuned out. I’m surprised the did the show after seeing the dissappointing ABC had with V. Law & Order LA and Parenthood aren’t going anywhere anytime soon. But the biggest question I have is: Will the office be renewed? And if so, what will the storylines be? I wonder how the sing off is doing so good. You remember the singing bee a few years ago. So what honestly is differnet about this show? I think school pride was a better idea on paper, it’s most likely gone.