NCIS: Season 11 Ratings

NCIS season 11Last season, NCIS was the most-watched show on television with an audience of 19.3 million viewers. Will the ratings drop this season? Will the CBS show ever end? Is it already a lock for season 12? Time will tell.

On NCIS, Jethro Gibbs (Mark Harmon) and his team of special agents continue to investigate crimes that involve the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps. Cote de Pablo is leaving the show but the rest of the cast — Michael Weatherly, Pauley Perrette, David McCallum, Sean Murray, Rocky Carroll, and Brian Dietzen — is sticking around.

3/13 update: This show has been renewed for the 2014-15 season by CBS.

Final season averages: 2.8 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 18.5 million total viewers.

For comparisons: The 10th season of NCIS averaged a 3.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 19.29 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you still like the NCIS TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a 12th season?

frances November 15, 2014 at 9:21 pm

ncis is my favorite all time show. I have never missed one. the writing is great and the interaction between the characters is the best of any show

NCIS FOR LIFE October 6, 2014 at 12:08 am

I need ziva to come back I love her character

ED October 6, 2014 at 8:13 am

And her looks…

Denise September 10, 2014 at 1:08 pm

I totally adore NCIS and NCIS Los Angeles.

I am not totally sure about Bishop yet, she has done an okay job so far what we have seen here in Australia as we are behind in seasons.

Although, I think a brunette should be in that role of Kate and Ziva.

Justafan September 3, 2014 at 11:13 pm

I love NCIS and will continue to watch regardless of whether Ziva is on or not; however, I miss her terribly and really wish she would return. I don’t care for the Bishop character but she is only a small part of the series. I’m tired of the remarks that everyone should get on board with this character. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and I don’t like her and I know it would be a huge plus if Ziva came back….what a show that would be!

Amanda August 8, 2014 at 5:14 pm

All of this Bishop hate is just sad. I think she’s a great character and addition to the show. Yes, the characters act different towards her, but every person is different and you have to adapt to that person and their personality. I really like Bishop and I hope she sticks around and the rest of you get your act together and start liking her. ;)

Anonymous September 3, 2014 at 11:06 pm

Maggie September 4, 2014 at 8:54 am

I do believe that Bishop will be the end of NCIS. She does not fit with the rest of the cast. Her character is weak, and the frown is just annoying. What was CBS thinking?

Amanda September 4, 2014 at 2:16 pm

I disagree, but hypothetically speaking, if it did get to that point, well, CBS wouldn’t let it, so I’m not worried about it.

Anonymous September 5, 2014 at 6:16 am

Bishop is definatly going to be the end of this show. Just look at all the feedback on every possible webite available. The fans are not happy. Sure there are people who like her, but the vast majoriy of fans are asking for her to go, and seriously, if anyone heading this show even cared about their fans, theyd listen.

Amanda September 5, 2014 at 2:47 pm

I’d hardly say you’re the “vast majority” of the fans. In fact, I’d say the vast majority don’t actually get on the internet to voice their opinion. Yes, there are a good number of you out there that don’t like Bishop, but there are a good number that do, and there are even more that just don’t say anything. And I’ve noticed that a lot of the people that don’t like her are just the same people showing up everywhere, so I don’t think we can ever truly gauge how many people don’t like her.

Theresa September 23, 2014 at 1:31 pm

I loved NCIS since the first episode. I liked Kate very much and was sorry when she died. Then Ziva appeared and I liked very much her strong personality, and complex character full of different nuances. When she left the show (no matter the reason) I sincerely hoped that her replacement could fit in at least as well as she did. Bishop appeared and regretfully my expectations weren’t fulfilled. I can hardly understand how could anybody think that she could work in the show. Besides many things changed, Tony returned to his adolescent attitude, Gibbs is weaker. Writers are not doing a good job and the show I loved so much isn’t what it used to be. I only watch old episodes season 1 to 10.

Amanda September 23, 2014 at 2:21 pm

Everyone has a different personality. Just as you don’t understand why anyone would like Bishop, there are many people that don’t understand why anyone wouldn’t like Bishop. Her personality connects with a lot of people. I noticed no great difference with the rest of the team, the way people act differs with the people that surround them, that’s just how human nature is. I suggest you watch this season, I read an interview that said they were going back to the basics this season, so maybe this could be one you would approve of.