NCIS

NCISNetwork: CBS
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: September 23, 2003 – present
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Mark Harmon, Michael Weatherly, Pauley Perrette, David McCallum, Sean Murray, Cote de Pablo, Lauren Holly, Brian Dietzen, Sasha Alexander, Rocky Carroll, Joe Spano, Scottie Thompson, Pancho Demmings, and Stephanie Mello.

current TV show

TV show description:
In this spin-off of JAG, the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) investigates crimes to people or property affiliated with the U.S. Marine Corp. or U.S. Navy.

Major Case Response Team Supervisor (MCRT) for the NCIS, Leroy Jethro Gibbs (Mark Harmon), demands the very best from his team. They include immature, ex-homicide detective Anthony Dinozzo (Michael Weatherly); ex-Secret Service agent Caitlin “Kate” Todd (Sasha Alexander); Goth forensic specialist Abby Sciuto (Pauley Perrette); MIT graduate Timothy McGee (Sean Murray); and medical examiner Dr. “Ducky” Mallard (David McCallum). Cases investigated include an Air Force commander dying on Air force One, a Navy lieutenant gone missing, and bodies appearing at a Naval base. But no case hits as close to home as when team member Kate is killed by a terrorist. In their grief, the team bands together, with the help of Mossad Ziva David (Cote de Pablo), to avenge her death. Ziva then joins the unit in Kate’s place.

When NCIS Director Thomas Morrow (Alan Dale) leaves his position for Homeland Security, Jenny Shepard (Lauren Holly) takes his place. This proves to be a distraction for Gibbs as the two have a personal history. Later on, Leon Vance (Rocky Carroll) becomes the NCIS Director.

Roxanne Dicken March 26, 2011 at 6:30 pm

I am glad that NCIS was renewed. I don’t think the show would be any good if ANY of the characters left. Keep it the way it is. CBS is about the only local channel that I watch, since it has all the good shows. Keep up the good work.

Roger April 29, 2010 at 10:21 am

I’d really love to see this show go on for at least a couple more years, and I believe they could do it. It’s one of my all time favorite shows, and if this show ends this year, which I HOPE IT WON’T AND SHOULDN’T, CBS won’t be my favorite network anymore.

Don Hone November 23, 2009 at 2:27 pm

The best line ever, Gibbs is asked “what Ducky looked like when he was younger?” the response…..”Illya Kuriaken”

mamie February 20, 2011 at 11:37 am

Yes, it’s a good line but was done previously on Stargate SG1 as an ad-lib by Amanda Tapping about Richard Dean Anderson saying he looked like MacGyver and ,again, another line regarding problems with the Stargate and how they had to Mac Gyver it.

liisa hemm November 6, 2009 at 9:36 am

ncis meets michael westin why did he get burned

shirley harris August 20, 2009 at 12:02 pm

LUV DIS SH0……………
{{W4TIN 4 KN0W S3AS0N}}

Debbie L June 16, 2009 at 1:46 pm

This is one my most favorite shows out there!
LOVE Gibbs! LOVE Abby! Dinnoso is hilarious, Zeva is awesome, and forgive me I forgot the other character’s name but he is a fabulous computer geek, like me! Not sure about the new director, loved the red head, she was great!
Ducky and his team is amazing also! Love his accent!

PLEASE KEEP NCIS Around for a very long time!!!! Mark Harmon is the best! Hot too! He has aged gracefully and charming! LOVE HIM. Can’t wait until the show returns.

Unknonw June 15, 2009 at 5:51 pm

This is one of the best shows ever. Right now im trying to get all the seasons of NCIS, Cold Case and JAG on dvd. I watch these shows 24/7. They are the best!!!!

Jo Ivey May 20, 2009 at 2:04 pm

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant.
We are hooked on it in the UK…….. more please.

lil April 30, 2009 at 9:00 am

It is one of the few shows i watch other than cable channels. i love this show and want it to continue. Love Gibbs

Thomas April 27, 2009 at 12:09 am

This show gets to be better at times also and that is hard to top. I liked seeing Abbi sign to Gibbs a few weeks back. It makes me feel that the writters are keeping there minds in the game.

Joanna April 26, 2009 at 5:01 pm

This show is terrific. It has action, occasional romance, and its funny too. The cast is fine now, if anyone leaves other than the director I would be upset. If Tony left I would just stopped watching. I have all five seasons on dvd and will buy season six the day it comes out.

Ashtan April 25, 2009 at 4:53 pm

I love this show.

Anonymous February 22, 2009 at 7:31 am

Love it!!!

Priscilla Moore January 28, 2009 at 12:01 pm

I am very interested in purchasing a hat that is worn on the show N.C.I.S
Please let me know if this is possible.
Thanks

Nick January 21, 2009 at 12:36 pm

This show is the best. The crimals are scary and the otopsies are cool. Me and my grandma watch this all the time.Gibbs is the best. Dinnoso is hilarios. Everyone else is just awsome. The new director is really cool.