Nikita: Final Season Begins November 22nd

NikitaThe CW has announced that the fourth and final season of Nikita will premiere on Friday, November 22nd, at 9pm.

The network says that the six episodes will air over six weeks, uninterrupted. That puts the series finale on December 27th. By the end, the show will have amassed 73 episodes.

A low-rated but cult-favorite show, Nikita was renewed for its final season earlier this year. Season three, which had 22 episodes, averaged a 0.3 demo rating with 1.13 million total viewers.

What do you think? Will you be watching the final Nikita episodes? Are you sorry there won’t be a fifth season?

lia March 30, 2014 at 3:11 am

I loved nikita I just watched th e 3 seasons in a row for a c couple of weekdays a great show I m gonna miss a ‘ll the great cast

C. McDonald December 27, 2013 at 9:13 pm

I am pissed. I love this show. A million viewers should be enough to keep this show on the air. What a disservice to the million who are watching. TV is so saturated with these dumb (don’t need a brain to watch) non-scripted reality shows. Nikita is exciting and challenges you to think from week to week. Nikita is a well-scripted show leaving you wanting more each week. I hope CW will reconsider. Screw the ratings!!

Granny December 15, 2013 at 12:05 pm

One of the best shows. Most people have never heard of it. A wonderful cast. Been watching tv for about 60 years and this is one of the best! Thank you.

Kim December 7, 2013 at 12:14 am

I have watched Nakita since the beginning. Same ending as Fringe,which I miss all the time. That was another fantastic tv show. I am still wondering why that was canceled when allot needed was advertising! Boo to the producers, etc. They let every one down.

Nino November 24, 2013 at 2:20 pm

Nikita is the best!

cryonix November 2, 2013 at 3:03 pm

Nikita is a really great show, It’s biggest problem is the fact it’s on the CW Network. If it had been on a Major Network not on Cable Only, it could have been really huge. This is the unfortunate thing about these smaller cable channels, not enough viewers to keep the shows going. As soon as the viewers drop just a bit, good bye.

Ron K October 16, 2013 at 11:08 am

Its one Of the best drama/adventure shows on TV. What are the chances another network would pick it up ??

Jimmy Willson October 16, 2013 at 2:04 am

It is a Shame see such good tv series like nikita gone like this so disappointing . I hope the final episode be super

Dan October 5, 2013 at 1:46 pm

The series will actually reach 73 episodes total not 71.

admin October 8, 2013 at 11:26 pm

Thanks for catching the typo!

michael milton October 4, 2013 at 2:59 pm

This show has been one of my favorites. i really hope they put everything into these final episodes to make them some of the best of the series so that it ends powerfully and gives proper closure to a series that could have even gone on longer . It should have been paired with Arrow last season. Any way I really hope they do it justice.

Kat October 11, 2013 at 7:38 pm

Agreed, it totally should’ve been paired with Arrow! Shame it’s ending, but at least they gave us six final episodes to wrap everything up.

marci green October 4, 2013 at 2:49 pm

I will definitely be watching the final 6 episodes and I’m really very disappointed that it’s the series finale.