Nikita: Final Season Begins November 22nd

NikitaThe CW has announced that the fourth and final season of Nikita will premiere on Friday, November 22nd, at 9pm.

The network says that the six episodes will air over six weeks, uninterrupted. That puts the series finale on December 27th. By the end, the show will have amassed 73 episodes.

A low-rated but cult-favorite show, Nikita was renewed for its final season earlier this year. Season three, which had 22 episodes, averaged a 0.3 demo rating with 1.13 million total viewers.

What do you think? Will you be watching the final Nikita episodes? Are you sorry there won’t be a fifth season?

13 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. lia says

I loved nikita I just watched th e 3 seasons in a row for a c couple of weekdays a great show I m gonna miss a ‘ll the great cast

2. says

I am pissed. I love this show. A million viewers should be enough to keep this show on the air. What a disservice to the million who are watching. TV is so saturated with these dumb (don’t need a brain to watch) non-scripted reality shows. Nikita is exciting and challenges you to think from week to week. Nikita is a well-scripted show leaving you wanting more each week. I hope CW will reconsider. Screw the ratings!!

3. Granny says

One of the best shows. Most people have never heard of it. A wonderful cast. Been watching tv for about 60 years and this is one of the best! Thank you.

4. says

I have watched Nakita since the beginning. Same ending as Fringe,which I miss all the time. That was another fantastic tv show. I am still wondering why that was canceled when allot needed was advertising! Boo to the producers, etc. They let every one down.

5. cryonix says

Nikita is a really great show, It’s biggest problem is the fact it’s on the CW Network. If it had been on a Major Network not on Cable Only, it could have been really huge. This is the unfortunate thing about these smaller cable channels, not enough viewers to keep the shows going. As soon as the viewers drop just a bit, good bye.

6. Jimmy Willson says

It is a Shame see such good tv series like nikita gone like this so disappointing . I hope the final episode be super

7. michael milton says

This show has been one of my favorites. i really hope they put everything into these final episodes to make them some of the best of the series so that it ends powerfully and gives proper closure to a series that could have even gone on longer . It should have been paired with Arrow last season. Any way I really hope they do it justice.

• Kat says

Agreed, it totally should’ve been paired with Arrow! Shame it’s ending, but at least they gave us six final episodes to wrap everything up.

8. marci green says

I will definitely be watching the final 6 episodes and I’m really very disappointed that it’s the series finale.