Nikita: Season Four Ratings

Nikita ratingsFor the first time, Nikita fans don’t have to worry about their show being cancelled. Will the ratings for the final season be strong enough for the execs to regret the decision to end the show? Will they be so low that they regret renewing it at all? We shall see.

Last season on Nikita, our heroine (Maggie Q) was framed for assasinating the President and had to go on the run. There are sure to be lots of twists and turns to come. The rest of the season’s cast includes Shane West, Lyndsy Fonseca, Melinda Clarke, Aaron Stanford, Noah Bean, and Devon Sawa.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings (particularly the 18-49 demo), the better the chances for survival. That’s obviously not an issue in this case. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — usually the next day, around 11:30am EST/8:30am PST. Refresh to see the latest.

How are your shows doing? Check the season rankings: ABC | CBS | CW | FOX | NBC

12/28 update: You can see the latest night’s ratings in context.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated charts, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

For comparisons: The third season of Nikita averaged a 0.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.13 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you still like Nikita TV series? Do you wish that there was going to be a fifth season?

Stacia April 10, 2014 at 10:17 am

NOOOO !!!!! Don’t take nikita away !!! Its one of the best series I have ever seen !!!!!!!!

Barbara Vallery January 13, 2014 at 9:04 pm

I really miss the show and would love it if you would bring it back because it is one of my favorite shows… There is still a lot more of the story to be told about every one on the show…

tiffany January 8, 2014 at 4:58 pm

I REALLY LIKE NIKITA THAT SHOULD KEEP THE SHOW THE AIR. IT DOES NEED A REASON FOR THE TEAM TO FIGHT. i THINK THEY SHOULD NOW BECOME THE HEAD LINERS AND FIGHT TERRIST AND BE HIRED GUNS. LIKE HOW THEY ENDED. IT SHOULD HAVE THEM TRAVELING AND FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT. HELPING THOSE IN NEED. AND HAVE LOVE AND FAMILY LIKE THEY ARE NORMAL BUT AT NIGHT THEY CHANGE IN TO HEROS THAT NO ONE KNOWS.

Moniq January 9, 2014 at 5:47 am

@Tiffany – definitely that’s a good scenario

Stephanie December 23, 2013 at 2:05 pm

yeah i just found out on friday when it said series finale i was sooo pissed!!!

Montell December 23, 2013 at 10:17 am

I really think you should leave Nikita on the air but give her something to battle against! When her team ran division it became dull and lackluster. If you could bring Xander Berkley back as Percy and have Nikita taking on him and Amanda I think it might recharge the franchise and make it better, too bad you could not inter wind Nikita into a few episodes of arrow that would be cool to see Maggie Q kick some butt in starling city in her pursuit of Percy

Kim December 16, 2013 at 5:00 am

OMG “HELL NO DON’T take Nikita OFF the air.” I’ve been a big fan since day one. I’m so pissed theres only 6 Eps. Then Poof it’s gone!! DONE!!!! “Not Cool CW!”
They alway take the good show off to soon! Again “NOT COOL”
Sorry I luv my prime time shows
“NIKITA U WILL BE MISSED”

Edwina December 4, 2013 at 4:43 pm

I really like Nikita. I wish they would keep it on. There are a lot of people that do not have cable or satellite but we have antenna where we live in rural areas. I hope you keep Nickita on.

Moniq November 25, 2013 at 7:02 am

I wish that Nikita series to not end so soon. Is it true that Season 4 will have just 6 episodes?
Is one of the best action/drama shows that i’ve seen!

admin November 25, 2013 at 7:33 am