NY Med

Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: July 10, 2012 — TBD
Series status: Has not ended

Performers include: (none)

TV show description:
This docu-series follows the doctors, nurses, patients, and their friends/family members at three New York hospitals.

What do grandmothers, addicts and celebrities have in common? All of them seek care at Columbia and Weill Cornell Medical Centers the crown jewels of the prestigious New York-Presbyterian Hospital in New York City. For a full year ABC cameras had unprecedented access to document the mayhem and the miracles that occur daily in these world class facilities. Adding a Brooklyn dimension, Lutheran Medical Center also participated.

The TV series provides a raw and intimate look at life inside these hospitals where doctors spend far more time with each other than with their families, developing complicated and intertwined personal relationships.

Series Finale:
Episode TBD
This series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

What do you think? Do you like the NY Med TV series? Would you like to see it return for another season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

122 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. kathy says

Please do not cancel show, it was fantastic, well written, professional and probably one of the best medical shows ever…

2. Moira Barron says

Great show. I really enjoy NY Med. ( I live in Houston Tx. but I grew up in NYC at 165th St. right across the Street from the Columbia Presbyterian Hospital. When I was a young child, we use to go up to the roof and watch the Dr. and Nurse’s play tennis. I did volunteer work there as a teenager and my first job as a nursing assistant was also at the Medical Center. Great memories!! Wonderful Hospital) Please keep the show on TV.

3. Jennie says

I love this show!! Please keep it going! It’s so nice to see the relationships doctors and patients have. Best show on TV hands down!!

4. Cathie says

Just love this show. The production is well put together. Wish there were more episodes during the week. Hope to see the return of this show!

5. annie bancroft says

This show is so much more involving than any of the other reality shows on TV, and holds my attention better than all but a handful of the dramas on network OR cable TV. I know it must be very challenging to shoot this, but would love to see it renewed! Bravo!

6. says

this has to be the best show on tv. for any one to take it off would be stuppid. I look forward to a show that is real, so compassion, and caring. Pleasse go for a second series.

7. cortney says

Bring it back please! And @NY, editing, it’s not real time. There is a protocol that you don’t enjoy as a viewer. You probably missed about an hour of realtime CPR on that patient.

8. Mary Kay Winkelman says

Not sugar-coated. As a 40 year RN I eagerly await each episode. Keep the shows coming, please!