NY Med

Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: July 10, 2012 — TBD
Series status: Has not ended

Performers include: (none)

past TV show

TV show description:
This docu-series follows the doctors, nurses, patients, and their friends/family members at three New York hospitals.

What do grandmothers, addicts and celebrities have in common? All of them seek care at Columbia and Weill Cornell Medical Centers the crown jewels of the prestigious New York-Presbyterian Hospital in New York City. For a full year ABC cameras had unprecedented access to document the mayhem and the miracles that occur daily in these world class facilities. Adding a Brooklyn dimension, Lutheran Medical Center also participated.

The TV series provides a raw and intimate look at life inside these hospitals where doctors spend far more time with each other than with their families, developing complicated and intertwined personal relationships.
space

Series Finale

Episode TBD
This series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space

What do you think? Do you like the NY Med TV series? Would you like to see it return for another season?

kathy August 22, 2012 at 8:20 pm

Please do not cancel show, it was fantastic, well written, professional and probably one of the best medical shows ever…

Samc August 22, 2012 at 8:09 pm

Best show on TV. Could watch it daily. Please do not cancel.

Moira Barron August 22, 2012 at 8:02 pm

Great show. I really enjoy NY Med. ( I live in Houston Tx. but I grew up in NYC at 165th St. right across the Street from the Columbia Presbyterian Hospital. When I was a young child, we use to go up to the roof and watch the Dr. and Nurse’s play tennis. I did volunteer work there as a teenager and my first job as a nursing assistant was also at the Medical Center. Great memories!! Wonderful Hospital) Please keep the show on TV.

Jennie August 22, 2012 at 7:39 pm

I love this show!! Please keep it going! It’s so nice to see the relationships doctors and patients have. Best show on TV hands down!!

Vicky Pollock August 22, 2012 at 4:29 pm

Best T V show on the networks. Would love to see it for many more seasons. Thanks for the opportunity to see a program worth my time.

Cathie August 22, 2012 at 11:25 am

Just love this show. The production is well put together. Wish there were more episodes during the week. Hope to see the return of this show!

annie bancroft August 21, 2012 at 8:10 pm

This show is so much more involving than any of the other reality shows on TV, and holds my attention better than all but a handful of the dramas on network OR cable TV. I know it must be very challenging to shoot this, but would love to see it renewed! Bravo!

sue August 21, 2012 at 2:16 pm

BEST SHOW EVERY ON TELEVISION. WATCH IT OVER AND OVER

sue August 21, 2012 at 2:14 pm

this has to be the best show on tv. for any one to take it off would be stuppid. I look forward to a show that is real, so compassion, and caring. Pleasse go for a second series.

debbie August 18, 2012 at 11:54 pm

Please do not let this very good show get cancelled. Finally a show that is true reality!

Brenda August 16, 2012 at 12:45 pm

Love this show. Who is the extremely beautiful blond doctor? Her natural good looks puts movie stars to shame.

cortney August 15, 2012 at 9:58 pm

Bring it back please! And @NY, editing, it’s not real time. There is a protocol that you don’t enjoy as a viewer. You probably missed about an hour of realtime CPR on that patient.

Anonymous August 12, 2012 at 4:43 pm

awesome show from a RN

Carl August 8, 2012 at 6:31 pm

I love this show! I think it accurately depicts what goes on in the hospitals.

Mary Kay Winkelman August 1, 2012 at 4:34 pm

Not sugar-coated. As a 40 year RN I eagerly await each episode. Keep the shows coming, please!