October Road and Notes from the Underbelly: ABC Series Renewed

ABC has renewed two midseason series for sophomore seasons. The very popular October Road drama has been ordered for another season, as has the sitcom Notes from the Underbelly. The network has ordered 13 episodes of each but these may be expanded later to full season orders of 22.

No word yet on exactly when either will return. The full ABC schedule for Fall 2007 will be announced on Tuesday and we’ll be covering it. Stay tuned! TV Series Finale home page

Jody September 8, 2008 at 4:25 pm

I love October Road and it’s by far the best show on TV and the one I enjoy the most. Please bring it back and don’t take it off the air. When will it return? Can’t wait and I’m counting the days.

candy September 7, 2008 at 5:37 pm

I really enjoy October Road. I like the chacters on this program and hope it comes back this season ,and many more down the road , Can`t wait until it starts!

Caroline Skiner April 19, 2008 at 1:31 pm

Is October Road coming back on this fall? If so, when will it start?

Seph O'Donnell October 18, 2007 at 5:18 am

October Road Rocks! Abc Is smart to bring it back. I can relate to some of the caracters, brings back memories.
Thanks ABC

Megan October 4, 2007 at 10:10 am

LOVE OCTOBER ROAD! BRING ON THE NEW SEASON!

Heather October 1, 2007 at 9:19 pm

October Road is an Amazing Show, cannot wait to see what is in store for next season!! Notes from the Underbelly is pretty good too, also looking forward to having it back on the air!!

shelba martin October 1, 2007 at 10:44 am

Me and my kids love October road and would like to know when it will start airing again. we can’t wait. This is the kind of shows that need to be on, instead of all the violence shows. we need to get back to basics.
Thank’s for creating this show, I hope and pray that you will keep airing this show forever.

BRENDA VALDEZ September 21, 2007 at 2:03 pm

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, & ADDICTED TO OCTOBER ROAD. I AM GOING THROUGH WITHDRAWLS. WHEN IS IT COMING BACK????? PLEASE DISCLOSE INFORMATION SOOOOOOOON!