October Road: Good Sign for Season Two

Lindy Booth of October RoadGood news for two recurring performers likely spells great news for fans of ABC’s October Road.

Actors Lindy Booth (as Pizza Girl) and Rebecca Field (as Janet the Planet) have recently been promoted from recurring guests to regular castmembers — for the next season of Road. Though the drama series has not officially been renewed for another season, this backstage move strongly indicates that ABC will renew Road.

Had they remained recurring guests, Field and Booth would have been free to take on other roles and test for new show pilots. This bump in status, prior to the end of October Road’s first season on Thursday night, keeps the actors locked in for next season when their characters’ storylines would presumably be expanded.

By the way, Media Village has posted a petition for fans to sign. You can find it here. Stay tuned! TV Series Finale home page

Canceled and renewed TV show

95 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Anonymous says

Please keep October road on the air. I look forward to watching it every week. Nick and Hannah have to get together and Big Cat has to get what is coming to him. Hannah needs to make him suffer. She has to find out that he was behind Eddie getting laid up in the hospital.

2. kristen says

ilove october road please keep it on air . nick and hannah needs 2 gettogether. and janet she made me mad on the last episode of season 2 . but still want her with eddie. janet needs 2 realize how bad it hurt eddie. he was done with being hurt. but hopefully if another season he will forgive janet along the way. hannah and big cats ex needs 2 team against him. and his kids need 2 be taken away from him. can hardly wait for another season.. and wow will it be good ..

3. Julie Wurtele says

I love this show. I make sure that i have all of my things done around the house so at 9:00 i can watch October Road every Monday. I think that abc did a wonderful job of picking their characters for each role. Everything fits everone so well. I would love for October Road to continue for a long time.

4. Elysha Wright says

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Keep October Road on the air!!!!!! I LOVE Eddie and Janet!!! Hopefully he forgives her…..this show is a hit and I’m counting the days til next season!!!

5. Pam says

My family and friends LOVE this show. I really like the Eddie and Janet relationship. Please keep October Road going for alot longer.

6. jody says

I LOVE this show. I actually go online to abc.com to watch the episodes again without interruption from my kids. I wish I lived there! Keep going strong ABC – you are the only network I bother to block time in my schedule for!

7. MARY BOCK says

PLEASE KEEP THIS GOING. EVEN PEOPLE IN THEIR 50’S LIKE THIS SHOW. THIS IS ONE THAT I DISCUSS WITH MY SISTERS. WE LUV OCT. ROAD

8. BRITTANY JOHNSON says

i love october road i just love it.I THINK THAT NICK GARRETT IS SO FINE I LIKED HIM WHEN HE WAS IN ONE TREE HILL. BUT IN OCTOBER ROAD HE IS GREAT I HOPE THAT DONT CUTT THE SHOW OFF BECAUSE I LOVE WACTHING IT. I AM NICK GARRETTS #1 FAN I LOVE YOU

9. mikah says

Omgsh you have to keep this show on air. its one of the best shows ive watch so far. love it anhd cant wait to see season two.

10. Heather says

I watched October Road online once, and I got hooked. I watched every episode in two days. PLEASE BRING IT BACK! I love it!