Once Upon a Time in Wonderland: Season One Ratings

once upon a time in wonderland ratingsThe network has had some nice ratings success with Once Upon a Time on Sunday nights. Will lightning strike twice or will “spin-off” Once Upon a Time in Wonderland be cancelled after one season? We shall see.

On Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, a beautiful young Alice (Sophie Lowe) takes a tumble down the rabbit hole to a place where nothing is impossible. The series also stars Michael Socha, Peter Gadiot, Emma Rigby, Naveen Andrews, and John Lithgow.

3/28 update: ABC has confirmed that the show will end after 13 episodes.

Final season averages: 1.0 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.76 million total viewers.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see it here.

What do you think? Do you like the Once Upon a Time in Wonderland TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

29 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Stephanie Jones says

I am disappointed that the series has been cancelled!!! Really enjoyed it!! My favorite thing was seeing the romance between Alice and Cyrus!! I really love romance!!

2. K says

I think they should give the show at least one more season ,after all, I have seen worts shows still out there

3. agrippine says

There are so many stupid or/and violent shows out there, no way Wonderland is worse than any of them!! It is actually so much better, another good kind show is canceled to give space to something stupid

4. dominique says

Too dad to write another passage buy all I can say is i’m in love with love and true love especially. There’s too many shows on air that promote drugs and violence. Why cant we keep the shows that makes us believe in good always winning no matter how bad the odds are. While still teaching us that evil is out there.

5. Jolene Torres says

Why ?? I love Alice In Wonderland. No. I love the characters , I do not understand. Seems like every show I watch gets cancelled. Please bring back

6. Elaine McLellan says

Just as this show was becoming interesting it is cancelled. While its parent show was on such an extended break ABC should have had “Wonderland” on. Now that the ratings show that interest in this show has perked up ABC decides to cancel it. What a way to run a network.

7. Anna lisa says

So sad this show cancelled. I actually liked it, I love watching Alice and Cyrus as well as Jafar and the other characters. I wish they can reconsider. I will miss this show!!!

8. Lisa says

It will be so sad for me if this show cancels especially since its now getting better! Please reconsider and keep the show. I love all the characters

9. Guy says

Just saw the preview for next week. Announcer said it is “series finale”. Too bad I liked that show also. Maybe they can move them to once upon a time?

10. Eileen says

I loved this show & sad to see it canceled. I actually like this show more than once upon a time.. Wish it would of got a second season

11. darcy says

I’m obsessed with this show…love it more then once upon a time. The actors are amazing and I’m in love with the story line. So sad to see it go. Typical…every show I’m in love with lasts for one season then cancelled :(