Once Upon a Time in Wonderland: Season One Ratings

once upon a time in wonderland ratingsThe network has had some nice ratings success with Once Upon a Time on Sunday nights. Will lightning strike twice or will “spin-off” Once Upon a Time in Wonderland be cancelled after one season? We shall see.

On Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, a beautiful young Alice (Sophie Lowe) takes a tumble down the rabbit hole to a place where nothing is impossible. The series also stars Michael Socha, Peter Gadiot, Emma Rigby, Naveen Andrews, and John Lithgow.

3/28 update: ABC has confirmed that the show will end after 13 episodes.

Final season averages: 1.0 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.76 million total viewers.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see it here.

What do you think? Do you like the Once Upon a Time in Wonderland TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

K May 11, 2014 at 8:11 am

I think they should give the show at least one more season ,after all, I have seen worts shows still out there

agrippine April 4, 2014 at 1:57 pm

There are so many stupid or/and violent shows out there, no way Wonderland is worse than any of them!! It is actually so much better, another good kind show is canceled to give space to something stupid

dominique April 4, 2014 at 2:03 am

Too dad to write another passage buy all I can say is i’m in love with love and true love especially. There’s too many shows on air that promote drugs and violence. Why cant we keep the shows that makes us believe in good always winning no matter how bad the odds are. While still teaching us that evil is out there.

Jolene Torres April 2, 2014 at 10:52 pm

Why ?? I love Alice In Wonderland. No. I love the characters , I do not understand. Seems like every show I watch gets cancelled. Please bring back

Elaine McLellan March 30, 2014 at 5:39 am

Just as this show was becoming interesting it is cancelled. While its parent show was on such an extended break ABC should have had “Wonderland” on. Now that the ratings show that interest in this show has perked up ABC decides to cancel it. What a way to run a network.

Anna lisa March 29, 2014 at 8:06 pm

So sad this show cancelled. I actually liked it, I love watching Alice and Cyrus as well as Jafar and the other characters. I wish they can reconsider. I will miss this show!!!

Lisa March 28, 2014 at 12:56 am

It will be so sad for me if this show cancels especially since its now getting better! Please reconsider and keep the show. I love all the characters

Guy March 28, 2014 at 12:54 am

Just saw the preview for next week. Announcer said it is “series finale”. Too bad I liked that show also. Maybe they can move them to once upon a time?

Eileen March 28, 2014 at 12:29 am

I loved this show & sad to see it canceled. I actually like this show more than once upon a time.. Wish it would of got a second season

darcy March 27, 2014 at 9:36 pm

I’m obsessed with this show…love it more then once upon a time. The actors are amazing and I’m in love with the story line. So sad to see it go. Typical…every show I’m in love with lasts for one season then cancelled :(

angela baker March 25, 2014 at 5:25 pm