Once Upon a Time: Season Four Renewal for ABC TV Show

Once Upon a Time season fourThe spin-off Once Upon a Time in Wonderland may have been cancelled but the original Once Upon a Time will continue. ABC has renewed the Sunday night fantasy drama for a fourth season.

Once Upon a Time follows the adventures of classic fairytale characters who’ve been cursed by the evil queen and end up living in Storybrooke, a small town in Maine. The ensemble cast includes Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Morrison, Josh Dallas, Lana Parrilla, Jared S. Gilmore, Robert Carlyle, Emile de Ravin, Colin O’Donoghue, and Michael Raymond-James.

The ratings have come down nearly 20% when compared to last season’s but the show is still one of ABC’s top five dramas. This season has averaged a 2.2 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 7.11 million total viewers.

What do you think? Have you been watching this show? Are you glad that it’s been renewed or, do you think it’s time to cancel it instead? How long should it run?

lola July 6, 2014 at 8:59 pm

Shoul continue. I watch it with my daughter and we are waiting for the next season.

Nathan July 1, 2014 at 3:00 am

OMG KEEP IT this show is amazing I watch it every time it’s on my sisters and I can’t get enough of it.i think it should run for make 5to maybe 6seasons i also got all my friends to watch this show. I can’t wait to see the new season Emma is my favorite because she can beat som butt when she wants too. OMG I love the show KEEP IT!!!!

Patricia June 29, 2014 at 7:17 pm

Of course it should continue!!! It is the best TV show I have ever seen ^^

Ruth June 28, 2014 at 3:44 am

This show is awesome!!!!!! I love Regina’s costumes and makeup is flawless. More twist need to be added but good twist as not to confuse the viewers. To keep us entertained and glued to each episode. Overall a great show hope to see many more seasons.

andrew smith June 15, 2014 at 2:00 am

yes another season great but you have to keep the storys clever and have twist in it as well ,what the writers could do is when regina did cast the spell in the first season the whole of once upon a time stories should have been disruped and other time line now have a change to alter with the stories that we know to have a darker side to them but also have a interesting new side as well .the last season we saw a room that rumpla does not go to because he has trophys that he has keeped away but you also need to find a deeper side to his dark side that can also be very diffilcult to understand and get bell more involve with his storys and get her pregant and find that his original son find a way back through a new born.

vinnie June 11, 2014 at 6:20 pm

Best show on TV and me my wife, my 18 year son dauther and my two dogs are glued to the TV all season can’t wait for the next one

Marla Kelly June 9, 2014 at 8:55 pm

This is an awesome show and everyone I know watches it and 2 of ny co workers actually spent between seasons watching all the previous seasons to get caught up before the beginning of season 3 started. Can’t imagine not watching it and have to record it on the evenings I have to work. Best show on tv !

Kat June 2, 2014 at 2:38 pm

Are you kidding?? OF COURSE it should continue!! Best drama on tv, at least for me. Who doesn’t love a new twist on a favorite fairytale? And to see them being in Elsa at the end?! I stay away from news about my favorite dramas so it doesn’t ruin anything and when that hit at the end, I was so excited I started posting like an idiot on Facebook and all my cousins were like, “Ya we know” lol

lily May 28, 2014 at 11:39 pm

I allways look forward to next episode, that way I recorded in case I don’t make it the time. Sorry that you cancelled Once open a time in Wonderland. I like too. Thanks