One Tree Hill

<br />
One Tree Hill Network: The WB, The CW
Episodes: 187 (hour)
Seasons: Nine

TV show dates: September 23, 2003 — April 4, 2012
Series status: final season

Performers include: Chad Michael Murray, James Lafferty, Hilarie Burton, Bethany Joy Galeotti, Paul Johansson, Sophia Bush, Barbara Alyn Woods, Lee Norris, Moira Kelly, Barry Corbin, Antwon Tanner, Craig Sheffer, Danneel Harris, Jackson Brundage, Brett Claywell, Bevin Prince, Lisa Goldstein, Vaughn Wilson, Cullen Moss, Bryan Greenberg, Kieren Hutchison, Shawn Shepard, Michaela McManus, Kelsey Chow, Tyler Hilton, Torrey DeVitto, Robbie Jones, Kate Voegele, Joe Manganiello, Ashley Rickards, Daphne Zuniga, Michael Copon, and Daniella Alonso.

current TV show

TV show description:
Half-brothers Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) and Nathan Scott (James Lafferty) have grown up in the same town (Tree Hill, North Carolina), but have had little contact because of their mutual father, Dan Scott (Paul Johansson).

Nathan grew up in a stable and rich home with Dan and mom Deb Lee (Barbara Alyn Woods). Lucas was ignored by his father and was raised single-handedly by his mother Karen Roe (Moira Kelly) and paternal uncle Keith Scott (Craig Sheffer).

Other characters include Nathan’s girlfriend Peyton Sawyer (Hilarie Burton), Peyton’s best friend Brooke Davis (Sophia Bush), Lucas’ best friend Haley James (Bethany Joy Lenz), and basketball coach Whitey Durham (Barry Corbin).

Series Finale

Episode 187 — One Tree Hill
The tenth anniversary of Tric brings old faces and new possibilities for the Tree Hill family. Final episode synopsis.
First aired: April 4, 2012.

space

Erin March 17, 2010 at 6:49 pm

Chris here is the Yahoo T.V. Guide for Tyra Banks show http://tv.yahoo.com/the-tyra-banks-show/show/37597/season/61397;_ylt=AgbevAdzkjZTbMXK53TZ71SVo9EF
I please believe me

Erin March 17, 2010 at 6:41 pm

I agree With You Chris but unfortunately The CW wants to keep Americans Next Top Model on because Tyra Banks just started the Tyra Show on CW from 3:00 to 4:00 in the evening But The CW Net Work needs a breaks from Americans Next Top Model I can’t even Believe Americans Next Top Model has been on for a long time and it’s already Season 14 to Season 15 The Cw Net Work needs to shut down Americas next top model because it’s Season 14 to Season 15

Erin March 17, 2010 at 5:14 am

Chris Please Read this carefully but how about Dan I Know deep down Deb was Responsible for killing Keith in the first place Please Kick my ass but give me information about Dan Scott history with his parents and Keith did Dan had a bad experience living with his parents and inculding with Karen,Keith,Lucas,Nathan,Deb One Tree Hill Must Stay on FOREVER BECAUSE The story pilot is confusing to me because i don’t understand the history of Dan and Keith and their parents Royal treated and screwed and trashed and kick his son out of the house and mean Dan Scott his own parents and kieth , Nathan Lucas, Karen, and Deb nevered loved him he hated keith and their was lots of bullying been mean and that lead up too keith death even Nathan, Lucas, Karen, Deb Bullied Dan and even worse lot’s of yelling and screaming and getting Dan out of their life and a Retraining Order Bull **** and more drama continues then Nathan and Haley had Jamie and Jamie wants to know and love his grandfather Dan Scott

Chris March 17, 2010 at 4:00 am

and yes they do need to bring lucas and peyton back because they were the stars of the show.because who writes off the stars of a show? they need them so they can boost the ratings

Chris March 17, 2010 at 3:57 am

they need to leave One Tree Hill alone ive been wacthing this show since i was in the 5th grade now in the 11th grade that says it all. i love this show it has taught me things it helps me relate to real life situations. so please give the show at least 2 or more seasons. What the CW needs to do is cancel that stupidass show Americas next top model becasue nobody watches that lame shit…..

Erin March 14, 2010 at 5:59 pm

Sheila And Anonymous Please Read My Comment
I hope So But I Just Want Lucas back but the network needs to make more seasons because there is no progress in Dan’s Life The CW NETWORK Must Keep ONE TREE HILL ON FOREVER ? Crying NOW I Just Want One Tree Hill On Forever

Erin March 14, 2010 at 5:57 pm

Sheila And Anonymous Please Read My Comment

Anonymous March 13, 2010 at 9:38 pm

I WANT TO SEE LUCAS AND PEYTON BACK EVEN THOUGH THE NEW SEASON HAS BEEN DOING GREAT I MISS THEM

sheila March 13, 2010 at 3:37 pm

there has to be some closure….jaimie dew a pic of uncle kieth and dan…let keith be alive..let lucas succomb to hiheart matter…? give us some closure..dan and racheal! bad move!! we deserve better!

Erin March 1, 2010 at 5:59 am

Bridget i agree One Tree Hill Must Stay on FOREVER BECAUSE The story pilot is confusing to me because i don’t understand the history of Dan and Keith and their parents Royal treated and screwed and trashed and kick his son out of the house and mean Dan Scott his own parents and kieth , Nathan Lucas, Karen, and Deb nevered loved him he hated keith and their was lots of bullying been mean and that lead up too keith death even Nathan, Lucas, Karen, Deb Bullied Dan and even worse lot’s of yelling and screaming and getting Dan out of their life and a Retraining Order Bull shit and more drama continues then Nathan and Haley had Jamie and Jamie wants to know and love his grandfather Dan Scott

Briget February 25, 2010 at 10:00 am

Please do not cancel One Tree Hill! This season has been pretty good, which says a lot since there is no Lucas! Please give the show another season and bring back Lucas and more Nathan story lines.

Erin February 14, 2010 at 10:45 am

Jennifer and Admin please You Tube me my You Tube name is erin44535 please give me more information about Dan Scott Life and dealing with his idiot father who kicked and trashed Dan out of the house and no discipline however.

Jennifer February 11, 2010 at 7:36 pm

Correction to the show’s description. They grew up in the same small town in North Carolina. There are not any beach houses in South Dakota.

admin February 12, 2010 at 3:32 am

@Jennifer: Thanks for the catch!

Erin February 11, 2010 at 3:21 pm

Jessica

jessica November 17, 2009 at 9:35 am

will peyton and lucas ever come back