Pan Am: Ratings for the 2011-12 TV Season

Pan Am ratingsHere are the ratings for Pan Am. This TV series revolves around the members of Pan Am flight crews in the 1960s. The first season of Pan Am typically airs Sunday nights at 10pm on the ABC network.

These are the TV show’s ratings for the 2011-12 season, the best way to tell if Pan Am how well the the TV show’s performing for its last season. cancelled or renewed for season two. Check out our ABC ratings report card to see how this show’s numbers compare with the others on the network.

Series average: 1.7 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 5.39 million total viewers.

Episode 01-14: Sunday, 02/19/12 (season — likely series — finale)
1.2 in the demo (+71% episode-to-episode change) with 3.77 million; third in the timeslot.
Season average: 1.69 in the demo with 5.39 million.
Demo average rank: #XX of 20 scripted TV shows on the network (Fall 2011 – Spring 2012).

Episode 01-13: Sunday, 02/12/12
0.7 in the demo (-42% episode-to-episode change) with 2.57 million; third in the timeslot.
Season average: 1.72 in the demo with 5.52 million.
Demo average rank: #16 of 17 scripted TV shows on the network (Fall 2011 – Spring 2012).

Episode 01-12: Sunday, 1/22/12
1.2 in the demo (0% episode-to-episode change) with 3.74 million; second in the timeslot.
Season average: 1.81 in the demo with 5.76 million.
Demo average rank: #13 of 16 scripted TV shows on the network (Fall 2011 – Spring 2012).

Episode 01-11: Sunday, 1/15/12
1.2 in the demo (-8% episode-to-episode change) with 3.82 million; third in the timeslot.
Season average: 1.86 in the demo with 5.95 million.
Demo average rank: #12 of 16 scripted TV shows on the network (Fall 2011 – Spring 2012).

Episode 01-10: Sunday, 1/8/12
1.3 in the demo (-13% episode-to-episode change) with 3.96 million; third in the timeslot.
Season average: 1.93 in the demo with 6.16 million.

Episode 01-09: Sunday, 12/04/11
1.5 in the demo (-17% episode-to-episode change) with 4.65 million; third in the timeslot.
Season average: 2.00 in the demo with 6.40 million.
Demo average rank: #12 of 15 scripted TV shows on the network (Fall 2011 – Spring 2012).

Episode 01-08: Sunday, 11/13/11
1.8 in the demo (+6% episode-to-episode change) with 5.64 million; third in the timeslot.
Season average: 2.06 in the demo with 6.62 million.

Episode 01-07: Sunday, 11/06/11
1.7 in the demo (-6% episode-to-episode change) with 5.17 million; third in the timeslot.
Season average: 2.10 in the demo with 6.76 million.

Episode 01-06: Sunday, 10/30/11
1.8 in the demo (+0% episode-to-episode change) with 5.46 million; third in the timeslot.
Season average: 2.17 in the demo with 7.03 million.
Demo average rank: #13 of 15 scripted TV shows on the network (Fall 2011 – Spring 2012).

Episode 01-05: Sunday, 10/23/11
1.8 in the demo (0% episode-to-episode change) with 5.68 million; fourth in the timeslot.
Season average: 2.2 in the demo with 7.34 million.

Episode 01-04: Sunday, 10/16/11
1.8 in the demo (-5% episode-to-episode change) with 5.84 million; fourth in the timeslot.
Demo average rank: #10 of 13 scripted TV shows on the network (Fall 2011 – Spring 2012); tied with Private Practice.
Season average: 2.4 in the demo with 7.76 million.

Episode 01-03: Sunday, 10/9/11
1.9 in the demo (-27% episode-to-episode change) with 6.38 million.
Demo average rank: #9 of 12 scripted TV shows on the network (Fall 2011 – Spring 2012).
Season average: 2.5 in the demo with 6.38 million.

Episode 01-02: Sunday, 10/2/11
2.6 in the demo (-16% episode-to-episode change) with 7.76 million; second in the timeslot.

Episode 01-01: Sunday, 9/25/11
3.1 in the 18-49 demographic with 11.06 million; second in the timeslot. The debut was up by 7% in the demo when compared to last year’s season opener of Brothers & Sisters..

What do you think? Do you like the Pan Am TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Debbie April 26, 2012 at 6:53 pm

Pleasebring PanAm back———it was so interesting and fun——great characters!!!!

MICHAEL April 23, 2012 at 4:29 pm

Ii am really hoping that ABC comes to it’s senses and returns my Favorite Program “Pan Am” to the airwaves… I love the nostagia associated with the show.. I always got goose bumps watching the stewardesses do the Pan Am Walk… The storylines were very intriguing, especially how they wrote episodes into historical moments… I am really bummed it was taken down.. It was like an ariline crash, TV wise.. ABC has yanked other favorites off the air, “V”, No Ordinary Family, Detroit 187 to name a few… It is getting so, they can’t be trusted to finish with a good product anymore.. That garbage, GBC is so vanilla.. It is a hollowed out Desperate Housewives… The only thing ABC has going for it now is “Missing”

sandy April 22, 2012 at 7:45 pm

I’m hoping Pan Am is renewed. Love this show!!!

michele April 21, 2012 at 11:01 pm

I agree with most of all the reviews, unfortunatly it is not coming back and i understand that BBC2 has bought it. I have been desperatley trying to find out info on what days, what time and what american cable (Xfinity or Comcast) it is on. I cant seem to navigate their website correctly. Someone please help me find the info out. Thanx a million

Mokah April 20, 2012 at 9:34 pm

I love this show! I hope that it does escape the cut, as it will be a sad day if it’s not renewed. There are so many shows on the air that depict such horrible things I thought Panam did such a great job of happy endings even if they weren’t always completely happy. I will miss this show.

Hope April 20, 2012 at 8:50 pm

This show is wonderful. I love it and I hope the ABC powers that be bring it back. It’s so well done and so different from anything else on TV. Please keep this unique show.

Dora April 20, 2012 at 5:06 pm

Pan Am series brought back so many childhood memories. Pan Am brought TV back into my home. Real shows like Father knows Best ,Bonanza , Little House on the Prarie, etc. were true American shows. Pan Am represented that kind of dedicated TV entertainmrnet that it was made for. Not the junk, meaningless , mind less reality shows . What has American TV sunk to? Thank God I can DVR the old shows. Obviiousely Americans cannot appreciate good true acting that Pan Am crew displayed. It was great seeing a true American historical fiction presentation. Loosing Pan Am is a loss for all…especially me!

Jim DeWolfe April 20, 2012 at 4:51 pm

On e of the best shows on TV in years. Actors & actresses were extremely realistic and it brought back a little of the 60’s to the middle aged Americans that look for more than relatity shows that represent unreality in the minds and hearts of normal Americans.

Linda April 18, 2012 at 9:17 pm

I love this show. I looked forward to Sunday nights. Please do not cancel this show. I think maybe it just comes on to late for a lot of people to stay up and watch it. Maybe you could change the time to 8 or 9.

Joi April 18, 2012 at 11:07 am

I really enjoyed watching PanAm! There are very few good shows on television that aren’t reality based!! Please bring it back!!

Monika April 18, 2012 at 10:30 am

I love Pan Am, but if your not going to bring it back, at least give us a finale! Maybe Dean and Collette get back together!

Ruby April 17, 2012 at 11:05 pm

I agree with the above statements. The show is a good one and very interesting, you may want to down play the whole spy part and amp up in other areas. Definitely, take a look at the demographics of the individuals who enjoy the show, you may need to adjust the time slot or actually give it a touch of advertisement.

Love it! Bring it back.

Thanks.

Deanna April 17, 2012 at 6:45 pm

Pan Am is great….you are using the wrong age group for your ratings. Try those who remember the Pan Am days! I am in my 60’s and love it

Anonymous April 22, 2012 at 12:54 pm

I agree !!

Casie April 17, 2012 at 3:56 pm

I really like this show! Please bring it back!!!

Shea April 16, 2012 at 4:19 pm

I love this show. Was sad to hear that it may not return. Please bring it back! All of the good ones seem to get canceled. Cancel GCB & bring Pan Am back!!