Partners

Partners TV seriesNetwork: CBS
Episodes: 13 (half-hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: September 24, 2012 — November 12, 2012
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Michael Urie, David Krumholtz, Sophia Bush, Brandon Routh, and Tracy Vilar.

past TV show

TV show description:
This comedic TV series is based on the lives of creators David Kohan and Max Mutchnick. It’s about two life-long best friends and business partners whose “bromance” is tested when one of them is engaged to be married.

Joe (David Krumholtz) is an accomplished architect who leads with his head and not his heart, especially in his love life. That’s in stark contrast to his gay best friend and co-worker, Louis (Michael Urie). He’s spontaneous, emotional and prone to exaggeration.

Partners TV show supportBoth men have found joy in their love lives. Joe is newly engaged to Ali (Sophia Bush), a beautiful and sophisticated jewelry designer. Louis’ companion is Wyatt (Brandon Routh), a vegan nurse who Louis insists is just a promotion away from becoming a doctor.

As the new-ness of Joe’s engagement fades away, it remains to be seen if the best friends’ business and personal bond can adapt to the addition of two other important relationships.
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — Sperm und Drang
Ali gets a pregnancy scare, Louis decides to have a baby as well, Joe and Louis’ relationship is tested.
First aired: (did not air in the US).

space

What do you think? Do you like the Partners TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for a second season?

jackie November 26, 2012 at 10:41 pm

I love partners, cute, fun and makes me laugh out loud. I get a kick out of the show.

Paul November 26, 2012 at 9:39 pm

I love this show soooo much! I am so disappointed it hasn’t been on very much in the last few weeks and i really want to know what’s going on. Come on…. Its one of the best shows on TV! I literally tickles me pink and i love each and every one of the actors and characters on this show….. Pleassssse… Continue with this show….!!!

Paul

Shane November 26, 2012 at 9:02 pm

I loved this show…bring it made I had a bad turned it on and my day got better. BRING IT BACK

Tracy November 26, 2012 at 8:55 pm

I LOVE this show!!! I laugh every time I watch it. Please bring it back.

April November 25, 2012 at 7:44 pm

I liked this show. Please bring it back. It was funny

Gina Sabatino November 24, 2012 at 7:48 am

I love this show. It is the only show that I watch where I like all the people on the show. Please bring it back

Jaynah November 20, 2012 at 2:05 am

Please save the show! Give it a chance to get a fan base.

Son of TV November 18, 2012 at 1:05 pm

Wow. 2 Broke Girls and Two and a Half Men survive and this gets cancelled before half a season has even aired??

On a side note, this show would’ve been up their with predecessor Will & Grace if they gave the supporting characters more to do. Jack and Karen stole that show, Routh and Bush should’ve stolen then.

Laurie November 18, 2012 at 12:35 pm

I am so upset by this show. I have only watched 2 minutes of it and in that 2 minutes the character was talking about sexy children WOW how does that get on TV????? He said that the girl looked like a sexy toddler who needed to be spanked (not exact words). I am horrified that he would say that line!!! It is disgusting and I would think against the law. Is the show meant for or made pedophiles????

Gerry November 18, 2012 at 10:50 am

This show makes me laugh every week and I think they got the chemistry and the story is good.. I know there was a series with same name and same plot in year of 90..but please.. I do really love this show and please save this show!

erik a November 17, 2012 at 7:30 am

this show is great. The chemistry’s good. I hope another network picks it up.

chin November 16, 2012 at 11:39 pm

i love it so much ,it bring me the laugh everyweek when i watch the show,please don’t cancel it.

Love it November 14, 2012 at 9:56 pm

I love this show. The first episode was Not great but as you watch it further is does get better. People now a days are so quick to judge everything. I can name so many shows that should not be on the air (that honey boo boo crap is a great example of tv garbage along with ALL versions of real housewives.) this is a fun way to spend 30 minutes that is just meant to be fun. Isn’t anyone else sick of all the drama and violence on tv? This is a breath of fresh air amidst all the cop shows and the hundreds of medical drama crap that they keep pumping out. I say renew it!

AG November 6, 2012 at 11:13 am

Seriously, why is this piece of crap still on TV?

Becca November 21, 2012 at 5:19 pm

AG, its not….clearly the status says cancelled. And it wasn’t a piece of crap it was a great show and should still be on the air.

jack September 25, 2012 at 5:10 pm

Worst new series in twenty years. The writers should lose their accreditation in screen writers guild. Just terrible from start to finish. worst 30 minutes in tv history. Should have been pulled at the first commercial.