Partners

Partners TV seriesNetwork: CBS
Episodes: 13 (half-hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: September 24, 2012 — November 12, 2012
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Michael Urie, David Krumholtz, Sophia Bush, Brandon Routh, and Tracy Vilar.

TV show description:
This comedic TV series is based on the lives of creators David Kohan and Max Mutchnick. It’s about two life-long best friends and business partners whose “bromance” is tested when one of them is engaged to be married.

Joe (David Krumholtz) is an accomplished architect who leads with his head and not his heart, especially in his love life. That’s in stark contrast to his gay best friend and co-worker, Louis (Michael Urie). He’s spontaneous, emotional and prone to exaggeration.

Partners TV show supportBoth men have found joy in their love lives. Joe is newly engaged to Ali (Sophia Bush), a beautiful and sophisticated jewelry designer. Louis’ companion is Wyatt (Brandon Routh), a vegan nurse who Louis insists is just a promotion away from becoming a doctor.

As the new-ness of Joe’s engagement fades away, it remains to be seen if the best friends’ business and personal bond can adapt to the addition of two other important relationships.

Series Finale:
Episode #13 — Sperm und Drang
Ali gets a pregnancy scare, Louis decides to have a baby as well, Joe and Louis’ relationship is tested.
First aired: (did not air in the US).

What do you think? Do you like the Partners TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

50 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. brenda says

I cannot believe they cancelled this show??? Why?? Seriously?? It was so funny!! It’s way to premature to pull it off the air. Shame on whomever made that decision. Could of been the next BIG hit show!! Lame!!!!

2. leslyn says

I can’t believe they canceled this show!!! I love this show it was funny! I love all the actors and Sophia Bush! Please bring back this show!

3. imafan says

I tried to watch this show but it really was not as good as Will and Grace. Sophia Bush and David Krumholtz characters did not seem to fit together. It was really hard to see them as a couple. I really did like the character Wyatt, he reminded me of Will without trying to be Will. Michael Urie is a fine comedian but he seemed to be too much of a ham. The finger swirl and “What is this?” worked well with WAG, but seemed out of place in this show for me. I think what was missing for me was a believable relationship between Krumholtz and Bush’s characters as well as working more on the relationship between Bush and Urie’s characters.

4. MJ says

Bring Partners back ….awesome diaglogue/scriipting. Urie is my fav! Funny new great show. Comon you guys…..get with it CBS! Beats the new series called “the New Normal” – horrible, horrible.

5. MJ says

What a good, great show! It needs to be RENEWED….my favorite actor is Urie (from ugly betty) the dialogue/scripting is awesome! Come on you guys, bring it back!

6. Anonymous says

This is show is so much better than many of the other shows that have come out and bombed. They are losing out if they cancel this show!

7. Betty Sexton says

This was a very funny show. the cast had wonderful chemistry and didnt deserve to be let go especially without notice or a proper ending

8. Betty Sexton says

I think it shoul be renewed. it is a very funny show and i love Sophia Bush. The cast has great chemistry and works well together