Partners

Partners TV seriesNetwork: CBS
Episodes: 13 (half-hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: September 24, 2012 — November 12, 2012
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Michael Urie, David Krumholtz, Sophia Bush, Brandon Routh, and Tracy Vilar.

past TV show

TV show description:
This comedic TV series is based on the lives of creators David Kohan and Max Mutchnick. It’s about two life-long best friends and business partners whose “bromance” is tested when one of them is engaged to be married.

Joe (David Krumholtz) is an accomplished architect who leads with his head and not his heart, especially in his love life. That’s in stark contrast to his gay best friend and co-worker, Louis (Michael Urie). He’s spontaneous, emotional and prone to exaggeration.

Partners TV show supportBoth men have found joy in their love lives. Joe is newly engaged to Ali (Sophia Bush), a beautiful and sophisticated jewelry designer. Louis’ companion is Wyatt (Brandon Routh), a vegan nurse who Louis insists is just a promotion away from becoming a doctor.

As the new-ness of Joe’s engagement fades away, it remains to be seen if the best friends’ business and personal bond can adapt to the addition of two other important relationships.
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — Sperm und Drang
Ali gets a pregnancy scare, Louis decides to have a baby as well, Joe and Louis’ relationship is tested.
First aired: (did not air in the US).

space

What do you think? Do you like the Partners TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Barbara December 17, 2012 at 11:32 pm

We love this show! Very funny! Please don ‘t cancel.

krh December 11, 2012 at 6:25 pm

Keep the show. Very funny. Please don’t cancel it.

brenda December 11, 2012 at 12:39 am

I cannot believe they cancelled this show??? Why?? Seriously?? It was so funny!! It’s way to premature to pull it off the air. Shame on whomever made that decision. Could of been the next BIG hit show!! Lame!!!!

leslyn December 3, 2012 at 9:49 pm

I can’t believe they canceled this show!!! I love this show it was funny! I love all the actors and Sophia Bush! Please bring back this show!

Katie December 3, 2012 at 8:16 pm

Bring the show back….I loved it and it’s so funny.

imafan December 2, 2012 at 1:08 am

I tried to watch this show but it really was not as good as Will and Grace. Sophia Bush and David Krumholtz characters did not seem to fit together. It was really hard to see them as a couple. I really did like the character Wyatt, he reminded me of Will without trying to be Will. Michael Urie is a fine comedian but he seemed to be too much of a ham. The finger swirl and “What is this?” worked well with WAG, but seemed out of place in this show for me. I think what was missing for me was a believable relationship between Krumholtz and Bush’s characters as well as working more on the relationship between Bush and Urie’s characters.

MJ November 30, 2012 at 8:56 pm

Bring Partners back ….awesome diaglogue/scriipting. Urie is my fav! Funny new great show. Comon you guys…..get with it CBS! Beats the new series called “the New Normal” – horrible, horrible.

MJ November 30, 2012 at 8:52 pm

What a good, great show! It needs to be RENEWED….my favorite actor is Urie (from ugly betty) the dialogue/scripting is awesome! Come on you guys, bring it back!

Anonymous November 28, 2012 at 5:37 pm

This is show is so much better than many of the other shows that have come out and bombed. They are losing out if they cancel this show!

zam899 November 28, 2012 at 7:06 am

RENEWED!!! its funnY!! i want it back!!!! IT MUST GO ON~

daddysgirl November 28, 2012 at 12:58 am

This show was so funny. Please do not cancle!! I looked forward to this show every
monday night!

Anonymous November 27, 2012 at 7:29 pm

Renewed …. It was such an amazing and funny show !!!

Betty Sexton November 27, 2012 at 3:41 pm

This was a very funny show. the cast had wonderful chemistry and didnt deserve to be let go especially without notice or a proper ending

Betty Sexton November 27, 2012 at 3:40 pm

I think it shoul be renewed. it is a very funny show and i love Sophia Bush. The cast has great chemistry and works well together

Jayda November 26, 2012 at 11:40 pm

I love this show its so funny and I’m a bit upset that it was canceled with out any notice or closure!