Paw Patrol: Season Two for Nickelodeon Series

paw patrol tv showRyder and his rescue puppies have a lot more adventures in their future. Deadline reports that Paw Patrol has received a second season renewal from Nickelodeon.

The cable channel has ordered 26 new episodes of the daytime animated series which will introduce new characters, vehicles and gadgets. The program teaches citizenship, social skills and problem-solving.

It’s unclear how many episodes are in the first season of Paw Patrol but 15 installments have aired so far.

What do you think? Have you seen this show? Do you like it?

Traci February 5, 2014 at 5:36 pm

My 2 year old LOVES this show!! He can be 2 rooms away and when I tell him it’s on, he comes running and sits to watch it. Wish there was a DVD!!!

Caitlyn February 5, 2014 at 6:00 am

Really need a dvd!!!

Ladora February 4, 2014 at 9:31 pm

My 4 year old loves this show and will watch it all day if he could

amber February 3, 2014 at 12:19 am

My 3yr old will watch all these shows on dvr over & over from dawn to dusk if you let him he absolutely loves it, sings the song & has started talking more & more clear since he started watching it. He has also named is baby brother chase. Having this on dvd would be awesome.

brenda February 2, 2014 at 8:29 pm

.my. grandson.loves it I am.

boisesmommy February 2, 2014 at 2:54 pm

So happy they are coming out with another season.i have been looking every where for the dvd my three year old son can watch it all day..HE sings the songs and has his cars all lined up saying paw patrol lol glade im not the only parent with this issuse lol hes obbessed

lori January 30, 2014 at 10:48 pm

My son loves this show. He watches it everyday. He is only 3 and he knows the song by heart. I hope the show continues. I would love to buy it on dvd! I also think this show is excellent for for young kids.

Britney January 28, 2014 at 11:17 am

we have recently just starting watching this cartoon and my three children and I love this show. It has become part of our daily routine I am so glad that they are going to continue this series and i hope they do not cancel.

Corrine January 22, 2014 at 5:44 pm

My son loves the show! He waiting for the DVD to come out I have to record the shows now loves it

Kason'sMom January 12, 2014 at 10:37 pm

My son absolutely loves this show. He literally has almost ever episode memorized and he’s only 2

Maricela December 4, 2013 at 2:11 pm

My son loves this show!! He wants to watch it all day I hope the DVD’s come out soon and that they start making toys and shirts. He just loves it I thought it would be a great present but I can’t find anything anywhere.

Amanda December 26, 2013 at 7:18 pm

Most definitely my son is addicted! & I am really hoping dvds or something comes out very soon, because he watches it on my laptop all day long as well.

BIGFAN November 16, 2013 at 2:38 pm

I’m 15 years old and I love this show I would like it if they come out with paw patrol on DVD so I can watch it any time I want, it only comes on Saturday for a hour :(

Amy November 15, 2013 at 10:53 am

My son loves the paw patrol. He will sit and watch every episode. I am hoping they come out with figures of them. He would absolutely love to have them.

Thnunumber6 November 14, 2013 at 7:14 pm

My grandson will be happy; he’s three years old and PAW Patrol is about the only show he’ll sit still long enough to watch all the way through.

Mikey November 14, 2013 at 10:15 am

Everyone in my household loves this show. My baby brother really loves it. So glad it’s been picked up for Season Two. PAW Patrol Go Go Go Go!