Paw Patrol: Season Two for Nickelodeon Series

paw patrol tv showRyder and his rescue puppies have a lot more adventures in their future. Deadline reports that Paw Patrol has received a second season renewal from Nickelodeon.

The cable channel has ordered 26 new episodes of the daytime animated series which will introduce new characters, vehicles and gadgets. The program teaches citizenship, social skills and problem-solving.

It’s unclear how many episodes are in the first season of Paw Patrol but 15 installments have aired so far.

What do you think? Have you seen this show? Do you like it?

45 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Traci says

My 2 year old LOVES this show!! He can be 2 rooms away and when I tell him it’s on, he comes running and sits to watch it. Wish there was a DVD!!!

2. amber says

My 3yr old will watch all these shows on dvr over & over from dawn to dusk if you let him he absolutely loves it, sings the song & has started talking more & more clear since he started watching it. He has also named is baby brother chase. Having this on dvd would be awesome.

3. boisesmommy says

So happy they are coming out with another season.i have been looking every where for the dvd my three year old son can watch it all day..HE sings the songs and has his cars all lined up saying paw patrol lol glade im not the only parent with this issuse lol hes obbessed

4. lori says

My son loves this show. He watches it everyday. He is only 3 and he knows the song by heart. I hope the show continues. I would love to buy it on dvd! I also think this show is excellent for for young kids.

5. Britney says

we have recently just starting watching this cartoon and my three children and I love this show. It has become part of our daily routine I am so glad that they are going to continue this series and i hope they do not cancel.

6. Maricela says

My son loves this show!! He wants to watch it all day I hope the DVD’s come out soon and that they start making toys and shirts. He just loves it I thought it would be a great present but I can’t find anything anywhere.

• Amanda says

Most definitely my son is addicted! & I am really hoping dvds or something comes out very soon, because he watches it on my laptop all day long as well.

7. BIGFAN says

I’m 15 years old and I love this show I would like it if they come out with paw patrol on DVD so I can watch it any time I want, it only comes on Saturday for a hour :(

8. Amy says

My son loves the paw patrol. He will sit and watch every episode. I am hoping they come out with figures of them. He would absolutely love to have them.

9. Thnunumber6 says

My grandson will be happy; he’s three years old and PAW Patrol is about the only show he’ll sit still long enough to watch all the way through.

10. Mikey says

Everyone in my household loves this show. My baby brother really loves it. So glad it’s been picked up for Season Two. PAW Patrol Go Go Go Go!