Person of Interest: Season Three Ratings

Person of Interest season three ratingsThis season, CBS has moved Person of Interest to Tuesday nights. Will the ratings fall off as a result or will they grow because of a stronger lead-in? Let’s wait and see.

On Person of Interest, former CIA officer John Reese (Jim Caviezel) and billionaire Harold Finch (Michael Emerson) continue to work together to prevent violent crimes in the Big Apple. Taraji P. Henson, Kevin Chapman, Sarah Shahi, and Amy Acker round out the cast.

3/13 update: This show has been renewed for the 2014-15 season by CBS.

Final season averages: 2.0 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 11.82 million total viewers.

For comparisons: The second season of Person of Interest averaged a 2.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 14.41 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you still like the Person of Interest TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a fourth season?

Chuck Lewis February 9, 2014 at 5:01 pm

Dear Sarah Shahi,

First, I love POI….yada yada yada…great show…keep it going…yada yada yada…thanks!

Now..that said, I was randomly flipping channels & came acroos the Sly Stallone film “Bullet To The Head.” Always like to count the body numbers Sly puts up…so I watched it. Had no idea you were in the film.

Then came THE scene. All I can say is WOW!!! and THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

Piper February 9, 2014 at 12:50 pm

Person Of Interest is a great show and I never miss it to watch. I would love to see its renewal.

Tai February 4, 2014 at 7:27 am

It is a great show but all good things must come to an end if that’s what the ratings eventually conclude. The worst possible way a show can go, is with a slow lingering, never ending, dog chasing its own tale way. This show doesn’t deserve that treatment. Keep up the good writing.

sandra January 30, 2014 at 6:26 pm

Es un programa fabuloso

Anonymous January 30, 2014 at 6:17 pm

Es una serie fabulosa por favor no cancelen el programa

Not a Fan of Actress Killers January 23, 2014 at 1:30 pm

Make your own choices. I choose to never watch Person of Interst again because of disdain for the brash insensitivity of Nolan and Plageman and the horrible treatment of Taraji P. Henson. I hope the show is shot down in the street, like a dog, just as Detective Carter was.
CBS, a a network, is a social anachronism. Nina Tassler should be tarred and feathered in accordance with her thought patterns and ideas.

Loren January 15, 2014 at 11:13 pm

Haven’t been able to catch an POI episodes lately, but saw the one last night and had a fit. It reminded me why I liked the show so much. AND WHAT THE… CARTER DIED?! AND THE KISS?! Rip my heart why don’t ya? That’s how much I love this show.

Alicia January 15, 2014 at 3:18 pm

bring carter back from the dead. or say she was in hiding. then i will watch the showagain

Bernard January 14, 2014 at 7:53 am

This show is very unique, very creative and very entertaining. My wife and I love it and never miss an episode. Lets not lose it.

Barbara January 8, 2014 at 9:56 pm

I loved Carter too but that’s what keeps these shows fresh (unfortunately).

Barbara January 8, 2014 at 9:54 pm

Excellent show!!! Love it Hope it has a good long run too

stillwatching January 7, 2014 at 10:52 am

Excellent show. Glad Person of Interest has been renewed and should carry on for a long time.

Livus48 December 31, 2013 at 1:40 pm

Happy to see that Person of Interest has been renewed.
Looking forward to new episodes

bernard December 22, 2013 at 4:49 am

Person of Interest is my and my wife’s favorite TV program. Please do not cancel it

NotWatchingNEmore December 20, 2013 at 2:12 am

No Carter, no more POI for me! No balance or sanity on show anymore, hope show tanks!

Jeremy January 8, 2014 at 4:53 pm

dumbest reason to quit a show, Carter was my favorite too, but I do not hope the show tanks and am happy to keep watching!

Morena February 26, 2014 at 12:59 pm

The dumbest reason to keep watching a show is to just stick with it, no matter what. That’s what some people are doing. The smart thing to do is to stop watching when the show no longer holds your interest. And for “NotWatchingNEmore,” that’s the case after they stupidly killed off one of their absolute best characters.

So, Jeremy, if you want to talk about “dumb,” then talk to the producers, talk to the network, but don’t come preaching that “keep watching just because” mumbo jumbo to fans that were stepped on by some really crappy decision making.

This isn’t how they keep a show “fresh,” but it is how they’ll kill the show.