Peter Rabbit: Nickelodeon Orders Season Two

Nickelodeon has renewed Peter Rabbit, their CGI animated series for a second season. Based on the classic children’s book by Beatrix Potter, the cable channel has ordered 26 new episodes and two specials.

Peter Rabbit began airing on Nickelodon last December and is produced in conjunction with Silvergate Media and animated by Brown Bag Films.

No word on when the new episodes will begin airing. The voice cast includes Colin De Paula, Peter Harris, Michaela Dean, Stephanie Sheh, Megan Harvey, Jenna Iacono, Kyle Dean Massey, Mark Huckerby, and Dave Mitchell.

A new episode of Peter Rabbit, “The Tale of the Giant Pumpkin/The Tale of the Fierce Bad Rabbit,” will premiere on Friday, October 25th, at 1:30pm on Nickelodeon.

What do you think? Do you or someone you know like this show?

angel alston April 8, 2015 at 12:50 am

thanks for being back Peter rabbit now put it back on demand and keep it too on iTunes great job creators of nickjr now make S4 and S5 and movie for Peter rabbit like you all did for paw patrol for in pups save the mer pups new now like you guys also did for my little pony friendship is magic they made a season 5 and 2 movies some short films now you guys can do it for Peter rabbit please I love you all I know you guys can do it keep it and remember what Peter rabbit always said good ra bit never gives up same goes for you guys great creators of Peter rabbit never give up

Chris March 13, 2015 at 7:14 am

Please put Peter rabbit back on demand I see it online but not on tv since march1st
Please fix we love peter and friends

angel alston March 8, 2015 at 10:20 pm

Please don,t get rid of peter rabbit on wika peta you guys maked more new episodes but never said we can we watch them that right im going strong for peter rabbit they already took him off demand come now keep it up please i love you creators of peter rabbit of nickjr

angel alston January 21, 2015 at 5:04 pm

I want Peter rabbit January 21,2015 Wednesday I don,t hear anything about Peter where stands now in the middle of danger of being canceled or is he free to run with his friends and get more into his father Journalwith his friends or are you guys going to make more episodes so he can play free and hop to it.

Angel alston January 10, 2015 at 6:50 am

I love Peter rabbit not just me but I’m sure other kids love it too please don,t cancel it keep
going on making new ones I mean 2012-2013-2014-2015 keep up the great job I mean just because no says anything about Peter rabbit in the company doesn’t mean they don’t love it I’m sure it makes the remember if they were young they would watch it all over again because they love the inventor of learning social skills and problem-solving and learning to be a true friend to others and when you make a mistake like Peter rabbit does you know exactly what to do say you our sorry and replace something you lost that belongs to someone else and in the result
Very important lesson keep making Peter rabbit episodes season 4 and even 5 or even 6 and then if you want to cancel it at least make a movie for the final one or as some call it a short film with Peter Lily Benjamin peters family and his enemies oh and of course Mr. McGregor and cat

Sandy October 17, 2014 at 7:19 pm

why the constant changing of the times of the show?

Beth January 15, 2014 at 8:58 pm

My son adores the show and frankly, it one of the few that my husband and I enjoy watching with him. Please don’t cancel!!