Rake: Season One Ratings

Rake TV show ratingsGreg Kinnear has found critical and box office success in movies but that’s no guarantee that his Rake TV series will be a ratings hit for FOX. Will it be renewed for a second season or will it be cancelled instead? We’ll have to wait and see.

Rake follows a lawyer (Greg Kinnear) who tries to do good but just can’t seem to get beyond his numerous addictions that cause him so much trouble. The cast also includes John Ortiz, Necar Zadegan, Bojana Novakovic, David Harbour, Tara Summers, Miranda Otto, and Ian Colletti.

The higher a show’s ratings (particularly the 18-49 demo), the better its chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — typically the following morning, around 11:30am EST/8:30am PST. Refresh to see the latest.

5/7 update: FOX has cancelled this TV series.

6/28 update: You can see the latest night’s ratings in context.

These are the final national numbers (unless noted with an “*”). These are different from the fast affiliate numbers which are just estimates of the actual ratings. The final nationals are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you like the Rake TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

227 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Brenda says

I love Rake. Please Please Please don’t cancel it! Why don’t so many shows get a chance like they use to? It’s not about the public anymore. This is so very frustrating.

2. Karen Henaghan says

I liked Rake. It was funny, smart and totally human. Exactly the kind of show that never gets a second season. Not Surprised but still
    disappointed.

3. says

The show is good as long as you give it a chance and dont put other good shows up against it stations need to give shows a chance to survive competition.

4. Marcy Rose Lehman says

Well first of all, this wasn’t a new episode. It was episode #6….. Which I finally realized when his x-prosti girlfriend showed up at a dinner party with the politician DA guy. Rake was surprised, well that was old news….. so I’m confused….. but love the show love love love it…………..

• Lucy says

I do not understand, “admin”, if they ran them out of order, where can we see this mysterious episode 6? It is not on the RAKE website, and it is not the ‘animal cruelty’ episode. And comcast does not list it on the ‘ondemand’ listing. So, what gives, admin?
        and when the heck are you going to BRING BACK RAKE ALREADY?!! I am pissed off enough NOT to watch fox any longer. Your cartoons and your supposed reality crap is all just that….crap.

• Lucy says

mr. admin. again. I ask you. Why can’t we see episode 6 on the RATE website? I call you mr. because obviously you did not read my entire question, like a man. So. episode 6 please?

• says

It’s on Hulu. If you have a question about the Rake website (the one owned and run by FOX), I suggest contacting FOX. I hope that helps.

5. julie says

My husband and I love this show!! I emailed my Mom to watch it cause I think she would love it too. I think the lack of promotion and a decent time slot is why it hasn’t caught on! Please, please renew it!

6. KC Koeppen says

My wife and I love RAKE! This is terrible that America can watch the humor on House for so many seasons, but Rake gets one season and thats it! I have now started to rewatch the same season over again! I love the stories and humor!

7. Bev says

I love RAKE!!! Please keep this show. It’s such a different unique show. So funny. I agree with everyone I loath reality tv. Fox need to give Rake a chance . Come on there are low ratings on many other shows that’s been on for years. Get rid of the Cleveland show its stupid. Don’t be like other networks.