Ravenswood

Ravenswood TV show: cancel or renew?Network: ABC Family
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: October 22, 2013 – February 4, 2014
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Tyler Blackburn, Nicole Anderson, Britne Oldford, Brett Dier, Merritt Patterson, and Steven Cabral.

current TV show

TV show description:
A spin-off of Pretty Little Liars, this dramatic series takes place in Ravenswood, a Pennsylvania town which has suffered under a deadly curse for generations. Five strangers suddenly find their lives interconnected and need to uncover into the town’s mysterious and terrible history before it’s too late for them.

Caleb Rivers (Tyler Blackburn) is a street-smart “bad boy” and foster kid who recently moved from nearby Rosewood. He has a checkered past that includes computer hacking. Before moving, he broke up with his girlfriend, Hannah.

Miranda Collins (Nicole Gale Anderson) is also a foster kid. Feisty and fiercely independent, she relies on her wits to cover her emotional scars. Caleb learns that she can be a fierce and loyal friend if you can break through her tough exterior.

Raymond Collins (Steven Cabral) is Miranda’s uncle and only living relative. Handsome and guarded, he owns a local funeral home and may know more about the town’s dark history than he shares. Raymond is cold and unwelcoming when he first encounters Miranda.

Remy Beaumont (Britne Oldford) is a girl who can fit in anywhere — but doesn’t belong to any one crowd. She’s both inquisitive and determined to find out the truth about what’s going on. Her parents, Simon (Henry Simmons) and Terry Beaumont (Sophina Brown), are distrustful of out-of-towners. Terry serves in the military and recently returned home.

Olivia and Luke Matheson are twins. Olivia (Merritt Patterson) used to be a carefree and happy spirit. A former prom queen, she’s now struggling after the murder of her father. Her friends have turned their backs and she’s questioning what’s important and what no longer matters.

Formerly a popular kid, Luke (Brett Dier) is a brooding lone wolf with an old soul. He’s slow to trust but once his trust is earned, he’s extremely loyal.
space

Series Finale

Episode #10 — My Haunted Heart
Caleb finally has to clue Hanna in to some of what has been happening in Ravenswood when she shows up demanding to speak to Miranda about “stealing” him away. Luke and Olivia finally learn what really happened to their father and who was responsible. With the walls closing in around him, Dillon makes a drastic move. When Remy goes missing, the rest of “The Five” are desperate to rescue her, leading to an intense showdown with everyone’s lives in peril.
First aired: February 4, 2014.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Ravenswood TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

erin February 15, 2014 at 11:22 am

Its defintely canceled ABC FAMILY MAKES Me sick raveneswood will always be my fav show to alll of the fans and viewers who the abc family noted that your abc family network will always be a disgusting network

Mary R February 15, 2014 at 11:54 am

I think all of us that are really upset that this show was not renewed for another season, just need to STOP WATCHING ABC Family all together. That is what I am going to do. But they probably won’t care due to the Neilson TV Ratings system only goes by what the people that have the ratings boxes connected or are on the write in sueveys are the only people they even care about. Those people are the ones that control the tv programming not Everyone. I am just going to stop watching any and ALL the ABC Family programs. The only ones I actually watched was PLL and Ravenswood anyway. And to me PLL was getting too repetitive. And IT was renewed for another season. Even though the network and some of the people on the show had publically stated that last season was the LAST Season for it.

Jordan February 19, 2014 at 4:18 am

I agree please bring back ravenswood it’s so good and they have to bring it back cause it just wouldn’t feel right leaving it how it ended it’s the best show on abc family I don’t watch pll anymore I want ravenswood back please this is serious that was my only show I watched and came home to watch now I have nothing to watch please hear all our responses please bring ravenswood back we the fans need ravenswood we love ravenswood there’s no reason in hell it should have been cancelled pll needs to be cancelled so you producers or whoever at abc family and pll get ravenswood back on and renewed now!!!!! WE WANT RAVENSWOOD!!!!!

Miranda February 15, 2014 at 4:34 am

Ravenswood is a great tv show. Bring it back!

Mary R February 15, 2014 at 11:39 am

They obviously DO NOT want to listen to those of us that actually watch this program. I had an email that shows it is NOT being renewed for a Season 2. ABC Family SUCKS as far as I am concerned. So they have lost me as a viewer of ANY of their programs.

PFairbrother February 14, 2014 at 4:53 am

Please! Don’t cancel Ravenswood we love this show so much! My family and I love watching this show together. We miss watching it as a family and having that bonding time to watch a great show. Please bring it back soon we miss it so much! And another show we really love is Reign is another we can’t get enough of. Please keep that one as well. Keep our shows on the air! P.S. Is Pretty Little Liars and Ravenswood connected or just another show?

Toni February 13, 2014 at 2:53 am

Love this show and the characters. Please don’t cancel it!

haysug February 11, 2014 at 8:57 pm

Ravenswood was so entertaining & creepy, I started watching Pretty Little Liars on ABC Family. I’m and “old lovely broad” and Ravenswood is right up my dark alley. Sure hope Ravenswood renews for season 2!! Now babies, don’t make me hav’ to get my doll out with the pins!!!!

Ronnie February 11, 2014 at 7:53 pm

Hope to keep watching new episodes! The only time I watch tv is for pretty little liars and ravenswood!

Mary February 10, 2014 at 10:37 am

I think it is a great show and I hope it stays on at least as long as its spinoff, PLL, has been on. I watch both shows an I look forward to seeing them every week on Tuesday nights. Keep Ravenswood on the air.

Dtaylor February 5, 2014 at 10:49 am

Omg. I absolutely love this show. I am so excited to see what happens in the next season!

Suzie2013 January 31, 2014 at 9:52 pm

I love Ravenswood and I really hope it stays around for a while. I never cared for PLL but I really like RW. That being said I’m with the poster who is not sure where this show is going with the lead girl dead and I do feel they need to sever the ties between PLL and RW. As long as their bound together RW will be restricted in character growth.

Joshua glowzinski January 13, 2014 at 9:15 pm

I love is show. Reminds me of shows from the early 90s. I want to pre order the first season. Great show. I hope it stays on for a while.

Bj Johnson January 9, 2014 at 1:40 am

I just saw the winter premire of Ravenswood and I thought it was pretty good and I hope that will be more episodes like that one. I hope Ravenswood will be around for future episodes and more season premires.

Joanne January 9, 2014 at 6:44 pm

Me TOO!

via20 December 23, 2013 at 11:46 pm

I’m glad to know it was not cancelled. I can’t wait to see the other episodes. I saw the first episode a few weeks ago and watched all of the episodes in the same night. I was totally addicted!

karen November 19, 2013 at 9:27 pm

I LOVE RAVENWOOD I AM SO GLAD IT IS NOT CANCELLED:}

Joanne Meyrowitz November 20, 2013 at 4:25 pm

I agree 100% each of these young actors are so gifted and the show holds my interest from the beginning to the end and waiting for the next episode.

Joanne November 12, 2013 at 10:11 pm

This show should definitely be renewed – it’s different and very interesting. The cast has chemistry with one another. Ratings are not always reliable. It’s a great show.

BKD November 9, 2013 at 3:20 am

Ok, first of all… not in the Pretty Little Liars’ Halloween Special nor in the 1st episodes does Caleb break up with Hanna or she with him… so that’s wrong… although in a close future one of them might break since he seems to be fond of his new casper friend making big eyes to him and appears to be avoiding calling Hanna…
Appart from that… I’m liking the show although I have to admit having the “aparent” leading female character die in the 1st episode sort of caught me off guard and shocked me… I really do not know what to expect and look forward to this show every week…

admin November 9, 2013 at 8:12 am

Thanks for the feedback about the relationship. I believe that was in the description from ABC Family. Of course it wouldn’t be the first time that official info wasn’t correct.