Ravenswood

Ravenswood TV show: cancel or renew?Network: ABC Family
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: October 22, 2013 — February 4, 2014
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Tyler Blackburn, Nicole Anderson, Britne Oldford, Brett Dier, Merritt Patterson, and Steven Cabral.

current TV show

TV show description:
A spin-off of Pretty Little Liars, this dramatic series takes place in Ravenswood, a Pennsylvania town which has suffered under a deadly curse for generations. Five strangers suddenly find their lives interconnected and need to uncover into the town’s mysterious and terrible history before it’s too late for them.

Caleb Rivers (Tyler Blackburn) is a street-smart “bad boy” and foster kid who recently moved from nearby Rosewood. He has a checkered past that includes computer hacking. Before moving, he broke up with his girlfriend, Hannah.

Miranda Collins (Nicole Gale Anderson) is also a foster kid. Feisty and fiercely independent, she relies on her wits to cover her emotional scars. Caleb learns that she can be a fierce and loyal friend if you can break through her tough exterior.

Raymond Collins (Steven Cabral) is Miranda’s uncle and only living relative. Handsome and guarded, he owns a local funeral home and may know more about the town’s dark history than he shares. Raymond is cold and unwelcoming when he first encounters Miranda.

Remy Beaumont (Britne Oldford) is a girl who can fit in anywhere — but doesn’t belong to any one crowd. She’s both inquisitive and determined to find out the truth about what’s going on. Her parents, Simon (Henry Simmons) and Terry Beaumont (Sophina Brown), are distrustful of out-of-towners. Terry serves in the military and recently returned home.

Olivia and Luke Matheson are twins. Olivia (Merritt Patterson) used to be a carefree and happy spirit. A former prom queen, she’s now struggling after the murder of her father. Her friends have turned their backs and she’s questioning what’s important and what no longer matters.

Formerly a popular kid, Luke (Brett Dier) is a brooding lone wolf with an old soul. He’s slow to trust but once his trust is earned, he’s extremely loyal.
space

Series Finale

Episode #10 — My Haunted Heart
Caleb finally has to clue Hanna in to some of what has been happening in Ravenswood when she shows up demanding to speak to Miranda about “stealing” him away. Luke and Olivia finally learn what really happened to their father and who was responsible. With the walls closing in around him, Dillon makes a drastic move. When Remy goes missing, the rest of “The Five” are desperate to rescue her, leading to an intense showdown with everyone’s lives in peril.
First aired: February 4, 2014.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Ravenswood TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

I McCall August 17, 2014 at 7:52 pm

Please bring it back! I loved guessing and being spooked every week.

maddie August 14, 2014 at 5:41 pm

Damn why would ABC-family do this I love that show. Bring it back or face loosing more viewers on your other shows you suck ABC-family!!!!!

Laura August 12, 2014 at 3:46 pm

Bring it back! This show kept us guessing what would happen next. ABC Family is making a mistake. I am not the only one that loves this show!

Kintly August 5, 2014 at 7:52 am

Bring it back

smarybling August 3, 2014 at 3:59 pm

I really enjoy watching this television series. I thought
the story was great entertainment for family. Seriously,
it did not get a lot of promo and STILL had a good following.
Why is it gone? Is there a possibility of return?

Kristin July 28, 2014 at 3:12 pm

I loved Ravenswood,it kept u on edge of ur seat.i was looking forward 2 c what would happen, especially of woman in black.

Sunflower July 29, 2014 at 11:45 am

This show had a wonderful following – however, not enough for the big wigs they would rather go with their higher rated (for now) PLL – which will probably run its course very soon. BRING BACK RAVENSWOOD – we cared.

Phoenix July 27, 2014 at 10:56 pm

Bring it back!!!

Tina July 25, 2014 at 10:33 pm

Bring it back!

Heather July 24, 2014 at 2:06 am

Bring it back!! I love that show and it scared the crap outta me every time I watched. And it was unpredictable! That’s why I loved it so much. Please bring it back!!!

John July 20, 2014 at 6:50 pm

Okay, I don’t get why they cancelled this. Don’t even say that it had low ratings, if you look at “Baby Daddy” it was renewed for a season 3 a while ago, and season 2 didn’t even have a million viewers, it had way less than that, and The Fosters has the same viewers as RAVENSWOOD, the same amount of viewers as RAVENSWOOD, yet, it got renewed but RAVENSWOOD didn’t !? This is absurd ! Thanks ABC for being like Nickelodeon, canceling shows that we like, -.- but Nick cancelled their last good show, so, right now, Nick is worthless, and ABC is going to get a lot of hate from RAVENSWOOD fans if they don’t apologize and renew it, but for some reason too, I think ABC was planning on this, faking the cancellation, cause think of it, the producer of PLL and RAVENSWOOD said that there is going to be episodes when the RAVENSWOOD cast members appear in PLL in season 5, and also, he said that there is going to be an episode in PLL in season 5 where Caleb is going to return to RAVENSWOOD to see Miranda, so if they did it on purpose to make a plan, I think they cancelled it so Caleb can go back to PLL for some few episodes so then, when they renew RAVENSWOOD, it’ll be after PLL season 5 so then if you connect the dots, RAVENSWOOD and PLL is going to have a connection, since fans were urging to have a PLL and RAVENSWOOD connection, those are my 2 theories ^_^ RAVENSWOOD is on my top 10 greatest shows, and I watch a lot of shows, so this is a good show.

Hannah Thornton July 20, 2014 at 8:58 am

This show was AMAZING!! It was unusual and very unpredictable… To me, those are the best shows. Please bring it back! I was ready for the second season!!

Patricia McDonald July 19, 2014 at 1:49 pm

Bring it back please!!!! I watch Pretty Little Liars and watched Ravenswood and love it so much!! I am so hooked and now sad it was cancelled :( Please bring it back!

Natalia Luna July 18, 2014 at 9:32 am

Bring it back, PLEASE!!! I love the show!!

Mallory July 17, 2014 at 9:48 am

BRING IT BACK!!!!!!

LyAna Castrejon July 17, 2014 at 2:32 am

I loved this show!!! Please bring it back!!!