Ready for Love: NBC Releasing Cancelled TV Series Episodes

Ready for Love - canceled show returningNBC recently cancelled Ready for Love. The move didn’t come as much of a surprise considering the show’s low ratings. The last episode that aired drew a 1.1 demo rating with 2.86 million viewers.

Still, the decision to pull Ready for Love left viewers wondering how the reality series would turn out. Would the three men find love?

Deadline reports that NBC will start releasing a new episode once a week, starting sometime tomorrow. There are five installments remaining so the finale will be released on June 4th.

The episodes will be available for free on NBC.com and Hulu. They can be purchased via iTunes and Amazon.

What do you think? Did you enjoy Ready for Love? Are you glad NBC is releasing the remaining episodes?

Canceled and renewed TV show

33 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Laura B. says

Pretty bummed that the show got cancelled! I really grew interested in these men and their quest to find love. Cancelling the show just left us viewers hanging. Will definitely have to catch the last installment’s on NBC.com.

2. Tessa says

ME AND MY SISTER LOVED THIS SHOW! Like it was our guilty pleasure.. and so addicting! This is depressing why did it have to be cancelled :(

3. Angbp says

Ready for Love was one of my two shows that I wouldn’t miss and always looked forward to watching. I can’t believe the show was canceled. Crazy. The whole idea of the show is awesome. I like the the fact that matchmakers were brought in so that the chosen one wasn’t solely picked on looks. I really am surprised the show didn’t make it. I’m still hopful they will bring it back.

4. Garbo Wyatt says

The matchmakers posed interesting scenarios however, I felt that all eliminations should have come from the bachelors and not the matchmakers. Also, what were they thinking by bringing in the ex-girlfriends? Turn off for me as well as the Ranic couple…nothing personal. Show felt contrived and glitzy and not the environment that felt like real love could happen. Curious enough to watch the finale.

5. Julie Cressman says

I’m totally bummed it’s being cancelled. I really like this show!! It’s so much better than
    The Bachelor!! The girls seem to be real, as oppose to wanna be actresses.
    Please tell me where I can find the remaining episodes. I’m kind of invested in this show now, and want to see how it turns out.
    Thank you so much!!

Julie

6. Patria says

I liked the show, better than the bachelor because of the matchmakers, but maybe the people did not like the part where ex girlfriends were brought into the mix. After Ben kept his ex I do not think I would enjoy thenshow…

7. priscilla says

number one i don’t think they advertise the show properly because this show is amazing and Tuesday time slot sucks its basically like a Friday night. my only concern is you already screwed us over by cancelling the series so why don’t you just release all of the episodes so we can enjoy them all at our leisure.

• Jane says

Made a big mistake by cancelling one of the best shows ever, so disapointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!