Ready for Love: NBC Releasing Cancelled TV Series Episodes

Ready for Love - canceled show returningNBC recently cancelled Ready for Love. The move didn’t come as much of a surprise considering the show’s low ratings. The last episode that aired drew a 1.1 demo rating with 2.86 million viewers.

Still, the decision to pull Ready for Love left viewers wondering how the reality series would turn out. Would the three men find love?

Deadline reports that NBC will start releasing a new episode once a week, starting sometime tomorrow. There are five installments remaining so the finale will be released on June 4th.

The episodes will be available for free on NBC.com and Hulu. They can be purchased via iTunes and Amazon.

What do you think? Did you enjoy Ready for Love? Are you glad NBC is releasing the remaining episodes?

Canceled and renewed TV show

33 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Denise Bolin says

I thought it was an AWESOME SHOW! Couldn’t believe it did so poorly – I thought it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than the Bachelor series!!! I can’t figure out why it would have gotten low ratings….

2. Nicole says

The only reality matchmaking show that got my attention, only because the professional guidance the Matchmakers where bringing to the table, where at least those eliminated left with some knowledge about themselves! And I really hope to see that UK Matchmaker in some other show!! HANDSOME, HOT AND SMART!! I was looking every episode to hear the knowledge that came out of his mouth!! Lol

3. Molly says

I really like Ready For Love. I wish it did better. It’s the only show I wanted to regularly tune in to. Bummmer. Did Ben end up with the stupid ex-girlfriend!??

4. Donna Cagle says

Enjoyed the matchmaker spin on it – of course we want to see who they ended up and if it lasted!!

5. Heather says

I was so choked when I went to watch it last night and it wasn’t there!!! Of course I want to see the rest of the episodes!! I also love the advice the matchmakers give!

6. Tashia says

I am so mad I really enjoyed his show over most the dating shows I have watched now I have to finish it on my iPhone thanks a lot nbc #lame

7. Sophie says

Ready for Love was a great show!!!! I looked forward to watching it every week. I think that NBC made a huge mistake by cancelling the show. Two episodes wasn’t enough time for a new series to catch on. It was an entertaining show that had substance and charisma. Had NBC not had cancelled the show prematurely and was given more time; Ready for Love would of became a huge Success.

8. says

Boo I was enjoying my weekly smut t.v show!!
    You know the world is over populated when 2.86 million viewers isn’t enough to keep a show on the air!well this is the last time NBC cancels a show on me! I’m done with you!

9. Heather says

I really liked this show and I liked the matchmaker idea. Oh we’ll, I am glad they at least put the episodes online…which I will absolutely be watching.

10. Kelly says

At least this was a show that offered some decent professional advice from the matchmakers. It was far better than the other reality love shows like bachelor/rette, etc.

11. bella1 says

The only show I looked forward to on TV. It is a shame it didn’t get its finale on TV.
    I miss the guys. So much better than the bachlor, which I watched any way.

12. robycop3 says

Was garbage, same as all dating/relationship shows; never watched a minute of it. I hope they all tank soon.

13. Tricia says

You got to be kidding, with 2.85 million viewers and NBC struggle to even stay a network, cancelling another show is a shame. Granted it’s not the best show but it keeps me watching NBC.