Ready for Love

ready for love TV showNetwork: NBC
Episodes: Nine (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: April 9, 2013 — June 4, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Giuliana and Bill Rancic (hosts), Amber Kelleher-Andrews, Tracy McMillan, and Matt Hussey (matchmakers).

TV show description:
How far would you go to meet your soul-mate? Hosted by Giuliana and Bill Rancic, this dating competition series helps some singles figure out the answer to that question.

Prior to the start of the competition, three eligible bachelors are chosen by executive producer Eva Longoria. Each are committed to finding the right women with whom to share their lives. They’re “ready for love.”

The series begins with matchmakers (Amber Kelleher-Andrews, Tracy McMillan, and Matt Hussey) conducting a nationwide search for 12 potential perfect mates for each man. Then the show launches a romantic journey that combines an in-studio competition and with reality show elements. Each week, the women who fail to make a connection with the men will be sent home.

In the finale, the quest for love culminates when the three men choose their final three women. Together, the couples must decide if they’ll get engaged, married, or simply live happily ever after.

Series Finale:
Episode #9 — An Engagement and a Song
Miami-based entrepreneur Ernesto Arg├╝ello chose Shandi Finnessey, 34, from Los Angeles. Santa Barbara-based Plain White T’s member Tim Lopez chose Jenna Reeves, age 23, from Austin. And Dallas-based financier Ben Patton chose Angela Zatopek, 24, from Houston. (This episode was released online and on-demand but was not shown on NBC.)
First aired: June 4, 2013

What do you think? Do you like the Ready for Love TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

59 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. vss says

Loved show!!!!! So mad at NBC! Giuliana Rancic is the voice of our generation, so well rounded and a perfect host! bill too! Can’t believe this show got cancelled, hate the bachelor and loved the tips from the matchmakers! used hem on my hubby! lol!!!

2. says

Everyone loves L-o-v-e!! I’m so sick of seeing dead bodies every time I flip the channel. We all need a little respite in this world… Take it from the real people. .. entertainment is suppose to speak to the good things of the heart!!! I’ve looked high and low in the TV guide… And there you went and cancelled a wonderful concept…Please bring it back, .. You men in suits! From ANGRY LISE!

3. Shirlee E says

Bring it back! They are making a big mistake by not bringing it back. I even passed up watching DWTS just to watch Are You Ready For Love.

4. Anonymous says

I really liked the show… The problem to me was bringing ex girlfriends. When said ex’s could have and should have worked out their relationships before the show. They were ex’s for a reason. But I would like to know who ended up with who.

5. Divya sood says

I freakish love this show SOOO MUCH! It’s not like your typical bachelore/bachelorette show! They have love gurus on the show to actually help the men! And the hosts?! Giuliana and Bill are amazing try know what questions to ask an they know how to “keep it real”! KEEP THIS SHOW<3

6. says

I liked the show and recorded it every week just in case I wasn’t home to watch it. I realized that it hadn’t recorded one week and looked all over to see when it was on next. I just couldn’t understand why it wasn’t on.

Then I check Ask.com and found out it was cancelled. Why? Why? Why? I would have at least liked to see the end, if any of the bachelors found the “love of their life!”

Wrong move for channel 11.

7. says

Why would you not cancel after all of the episodes have been aired? Do not appreciate you wasting my time getting into a series and then deciding to drop it. This isn’t the first time NBC has done this and makes me question trusting watching any future shows on their network if they aren’t accountable to viewers.

• Anonymous says

I agree that is annoying-I want to see what happened. Makes me not want to watch new shows too! Look what happens with 666 park ave. that sucks

8. J. Thompson says

Why would you not cancel after the all the episodes have been aired. Do not appreciate you wasting my time getting into a series and then decide to drop it. This isn’t the first time NBC has done this and makes me question trusting watching any future shows on their network if they aren’t accountable to viewers.