Ready for Love

ready for love TV showNetwork: NBC
Episodes: Nine (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: April 9, 2013 – June 4, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Giuliana and Bill Rancic (hosts), Amber Kelleher-Andrews, Tracy McMillan, and Matt Hussey (matchmakers).

current TV show

TV show description:
How far would you go to meet your soul-mate? Hosted by Giuliana and Bill Rancic, this dating competition series helps some singles figure out the answer to that question.

Prior to the start of the competition, three eligible bachelors are chosen by executive producer Eva Longoria. Each are committed to finding the right women with whom to share their lives. They’re “ready for love.”

The series begins with matchmakers (Amber Kelleher-Andrews, Tracy McMillan, and Matt Hussey) conducting a nationwide search for 12 potential perfect mates for each man. Then the show launches a romantic journey that combines an in-studio competition and with reality show elements. Each week, the women who fail to make a connection with the men will be sent home.

In the finale, the quest for love culminates when the three men choose their final three women. Together, the couples must decide if they’ll get engaged, married, or simply live happily ever after.
space

Series Finale

Episode #9 — An Engagement and a Song
Miami-based entrepreneur Ernesto Arg├╝ello chose Shandi Finnessey, 34, from Los Angeles. Santa Barbara-based Plain White T’s member Tim Lopez chose Jenna Reeves, age 23, from Austin. And Dallas-based financier Ben Patton chose Angela Zatopek, 24, from Houston. (This episode was released online and on-demand but was not shown on NBC.)
First aired: June 4, 2013

space
What do you think? Do you like the Ready for Love TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for a second season?

vss May 20, 2013 at 10:38 pm

Loved show!!!!! So mad at NBC! Giuliana Rancic is the voice of our generation, so well rounded and a perfect host! bill too! Can’t believe this show got cancelled, hate the bachelor and loved the tips from the matchmakers! used hem on my hubby! lol!!!

Lise Caliguire May 13, 2013 at 10:24 pm

Everyone loves L-o-v-e!! I’m so sick of seeing dead bodies every time I flip the channel. We all need a little respite in this world… Take it from the real people. .. entertainment is suppose to speak to the good things of the heart!!! I’ve looked high and low in the TV guide… And there you went and cancelled a wonderful concept…Please bring it back, .. You men in suits! From ANGRY LISE!

Chris May 10, 2013 at 5:41 pm

Please bring it back !! Loved the show,

Shelly May 9, 2013 at 4:28 pm

Loved this show!!! So disappointed that it did not records on my DVR!!! BOO!!

Shirlee E May 9, 2013 at 11:19 am

Bring it back! They are making a big mistake by not bringing it back. I even passed up watching DWTS just to watch Are You Ready For Love.

Latisha Bellamy May 9, 2013 at 2:32 am

loved the show please renew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhonda May 8, 2013 at 10:23 pm

Should not be cancelled! Love the show! Especially Ernesto!

Anonymous May 8, 2013 at 12:17 pm

I really liked the show… The problem to me was bringing ex girlfriends. When said ex’s could have and should have worked out their relationships before the show. They were ex’s for a reason. But I would like to know who ended up with who.

Divya sood May 6, 2013 at 10:58 pm

I freakish love this show SOOO MUCH! It’s not like your typical bachelore/bachelorette show! They have love gurus on the show to actually help the men! And the hosts?! Giuliana and Bill are amazing try know what questions to ask an they know how to “keep it real”! KEEP THIS SHOW<3

Jay owens May 6, 2013 at 9:01 pm

Shouldn’t have cancelled

Veronica Ganoe May 5, 2013 at 7:10 pm

Love the show maybe needed more Advertisement! Should’ve at least let it end!

Jackie Altvater May 3, 2013 at 3:54 pm

I liked the show and recorded it every week just in case I wasn’t home to watch it. I realized that it hadn’t recorded one week and looked all over to see when it was on next. I just couldn’t understand why it wasn’t on.

Then I check Ask.com and found out it was cancelled. Why? Why? Why? I would have at least liked to see the end, if any of the bachelors found the “love of their life!”

Wrong move for channel 11.

Anonymous May 3, 2013 at 1:08 pm

LIKE, SHOULD NOT BE CANCELLED.

J. Thompson May 2, 2013 at 10:56 am

Why would you not cancel after all of the episodes have been aired? Do not appreciate you wasting my time getting into a series and then deciding to drop it. This isn’t the first time NBC has done this and makes me question trusting watching any future shows on their network if they aren’t accountable to viewers.

Anonymous May 3, 2013 at 1:03 am

I agree that is annoying-I want to see what happened. Makes me not want to watch new shows too! Look what happens with 666 park ave. that sucks

J. Thompson May 2, 2013 at 10:53 am

Why would you not cancel after the all the episodes have been aired. Do not appreciate you wasting my time getting into a series and then decide to drop it. This isn’t the first time NBC has done this and makes me question trusting watching any future shows on their network if they aren’t accountable to viewers.