Ready for Love

ready for love TV showNetwork: NBC
Episodes: Nine (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: April 9, 2013 — June 4, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Giuliana and Bill Rancic (hosts), Amber Kelleher-Andrews, Tracy McMillan, and Matt Hussey (matchmakers).

TV show description:
How far would you go to meet your soul-mate? Hosted by Giuliana and Bill Rancic, this dating competition series helps some singles figure out the answer to that question.

Prior to the start of the competition, three eligible bachelors are chosen by executive producer Eva Longoria. Each are committed to finding the right women with whom to share their lives. They’re “ready for love.”

The series begins with matchmakers (Amber Kelleher-Andrews, Tracy McMillan, and Matt Hussey) conducting a nationwide search for 12 potential perfect mates for each man. Then the show launches a romantic journey that combines an in-studio competition and with reality show elements. Each week, the women who fail to make a connection with the men will be sent home.

In the finale, the quest for love culminates when the three men choose their final three women. Together, the couples must decide if they’ll get engaged, married, or simply live happily ever after.

Series Finale:
Episode #9 — An Engagement and a Song
Miami-based entrepreneur Ernesto Arg├╝ello chose Shandi Finnessey, 34, from Los Angeles. Santa Barbara-based Plain White T’s member Tim Lopez chose Jenna Reeves, age 23, from Austin. And Dallas-based financier Ben Patton chose Angela Zatopek, 24, from Houston. (This episode was released online and on-demand but was not shown on NBC.)
First aired: June 4, 2013

What do you think? Do you like the Ready for Love TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

59 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. maria says

i think they should renew this show. I like it a lot. much better then the bachelor. I like the matchmakers being involved. and its more real then the bachelor. its a great show. Also bill and julianna are great hosts.

2. Shelley says

I love this show and want to see more seasons. I agree if NBC can’t make it happen, move to a different network. Gotta have more!!!

3. says

I hope NBC reconsiders & renews this show! If they don’t I hope Eva L takes it to another network! It’s a great show! It probably got off to a slow start with the Boston Marathon bombings! Americans were glued to their TV ‘s for that. I feel this is a classy show! D

4. says

Is really a shame this show was canceled . Maybe the reason for the ratings to be low was the time slot the show was introduce and also a lot of other shows were coming to a season finale which was not fair for this one. Please bring show back during summer season ,you’ll see that will be a success

5. Anonymous says

It’s a shame that they cancelled this. Love watching it online. I hope they can bring it back for another season. I can tell you one reason the ratings were low at the beginning….our country was going through the terrible Boston Marathon Bombing news.

6. D. Copas says

I really enjoyed the show, should not have been canceled. The guys really seemed sincere in finding true love and were honorable gentlemen. Sad to see it go, however have been watching on line. GREAT SHOW!

7. zerlinamacdonald says

Are you kidding me!!! Finally have a show about relationships that is worth seeing and it gets cancelled. Good going NBC..Now I know why I really don’t watch this station. You guys always cancel everything. Going to ABC now Bachelorette is on AGAIN!!!!

8. Mary Donovan says

I really liked this show! What happened?
    It would be great if they did something like this for the 50+! We are the ones that do most of the watching!!!

9. Sarah says

I wondered what happened to this show! I liked it better than the other relationship shows, because of the matchmakers. It seemed that there could really be a connection in the end, instead of the way the Batchelor and Batchlorette end up. It makes me angry when networks cancel shows with no warning and before they’ve had a chance to find their audience. Whether it comes back for another season or not, I don’t know, but I’d at least like to see how this season turned out!

10. eli says

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPlllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee i want to know if some of them fall in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee iiiiiiiiiii lllllllllllllllllllooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this show the production was nice and neat. 6 stars

11. Linda Brozowski says

How can you cancel a show in mid stream? You can at least let it conclude and then cancel if you feel the need. Honestly, I’d like to finish what I started. Finish the show please!!

12. says

I was just wondering what happened to Ready for Love. I loved it and was Ready to find out what happened. I thought damn men, did I let Jack Bauer come between me and 3 really great guys finding love. There should be a law now that you can’t quite a reality show mid season, you must have an ending. MUST!