Reba: Season Six and 13 New Episodes…But Will They Air?

The cast of Reba, that has been savedAs reported here, the WB’s top-rated comedy Reba was not scheduled to make the jump to the new CW network – even though it had been given a two season renewal agreement last year. It was expected that, because of the agreement, FOX would be paid one way or the other. One source put the penalty as high as $20 million, including compensating the studio for lost syndication revenue.

The new CW schedule has been announced and Reba is not on it. But, in a last minute reprieve, the CW has reportedly placed an order for a sixth season comprised of 13 new episodes. When will they air or will they air at all? It’s hard to say but, considering the production costs and the sitcom’s high WB ratings, my best guess would be that the show will be brought back to the airwaves as a midseason replacement.

Will more episodes be ordered? Time will tell. Stay tuned! TV Series Finale home page

Bridget January 15, 2010 at 2:48 pm

Reba is the greatest woman! My family loves the show! It helped me in a lot of ways when my daughter was born with a big health problem!! She made me laugh even if I was crying or having a bad day. Keep her show on! We love reba

Kami August 7, 2009 at 10:38 am

I really love this show! I watch it everyday when I get home from work, it is my peace of mind. I want to see more of Shyann’s baby. I want Reba to find somone that fits into her life and makes her happy. You can’t stop new epidodes I would not have anything to look foward to.

Kelsey July 15, 2009 at 3:37 pm

I may be only twelve, but I cannot live without Reba. I’ve been watching it since I was eight and fell in love with it. They need to keep Reba because without, I won’t have anything to watch from six to eight.

Sherri July 9, 2009 at 8:09 pm

you have to keep Reba, what would I watch when my husband is watching baseball

Country_Gals_Kill July 8, 2009 at 7:23 pm

I love this show! It is great! And gives the real idea about all the power that Southern women really have!

Anonymous July 2, 2009 at 4:10 pm

my daughter is upset about the show being not aired.

Lisa June 15, 2009 at 12:37 pm

Please put Reba on. My kids love this series almost as much as I do. I think CW is making a huge mistake not putting it on the air. It’s such a great show that I have even gotten my husband into watching it-even without me!

shorty June 6, 2009 at 6:45 am

cw y are u doing this to me that was the only show in the world that could get me calmed down i am going to die. u put on stupid movies and trust me i am ver populer and will tell everybody not to watch ur shows/movies.