Reckless

Reckless TV show on CBSNetwork: CBS
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: June 29, 2014 — September 13, 2014
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Cam Gigandet, Anna Wood, Shawn Hatosy, Georgina Haig, Adam Rodríguez, Michael Gladis, Kim Wayans, and Gregory Harrison.

current TV show

TV show description:
A legal drama, this TV show is set in Charleston, South Carolina and revolves around a gorgeous Yankee litigator and a charming southern attorney who must hide their intense mutual attraction as a police sex scandal threatens to tear the city apart.

Jamie Sawyer (Anna Wood) is cool, confident and armed with south side of Chicago street-smarts as she takes on the good ol’ boys in the South. Her handsome courtroom rival is Roy Rayder (Cam Gigandet), a divorced father of two. He embodies the Old South and is the newly named City Attorney — thanks to his influential former father-in-law, Dec Fortnum (Gregory Harrison).

When disgraced cop Lee Anne Marcus (Georgina Haig) hires Jamie to represent her in a lawsuit against the police department, Jamie and Roy discover that Lee Anne is at the center of a sinister case with dire implications for the members of the Charleston PD.

Heading that department is Deputy Chief Holland Knox (Michael Gladis), a family man who radiates integrity. Working under him are cocky and corrupt detective Terry McCandless (Shawn Hatosy) and Preston Cruz (Adam Rodríguez), Jamie’s well-respected boyfriend — a man who might not be all that he appears.

Helping Jamie is her confidante and paralegal, Vi Briggs (Kim Wayans), an expert at digging up case-winning information.

As Jamie and Roy spar in and out of the courtroom, dark secrets simmer behind every door and threaten to tarnish the genteel facade of seductive Charleston.
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — Civil Wars, part two
A verdict is reached in Lee Anne’s sexual harassment case against the Charleston Police Department. Meanwhile, Jamie and Roy decide whether or not they are ready to take the next step in their relationship.
First aired: September 13, 2014.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Reckless TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Chris August 13, 2014 at 12:37 am

Please don’t cancel this show.

Mayra August 12, 2014 at 3:01 pm

Reckles should be renewed for many episodes.

Actually, I have a question, what happens with Sunday August 10, 2014 episode that was NOT shown?. I was very disappointed.

christine August 12, 2014 at 2:26 pm

Absoulutly LOVE this show! Such intensity, …Great characters…Love that it has both a story ending each week, and then the “ongoing drama”. I like that it is “sensual, but the whole family can watch it…Great writing Love both Jamie and the handsome Attorney Roy…Love the attraction they have, but must keep it on hold…Besides Nashville series, my favorite show.Oh, we too, here in Michigan were so disappointed there was no Aug. 10th show…And we had “no sports” on that channel running late to cause it
Big Brother???Pleasssssse I hate that show!

Cathy Lawson August 11, 2014 at 11:34 pm

One of the few really good shows I’ve seen in a while.

Carla August 11, 2014 at 2:55 pm

Keep it

Carolyn LeJeune August 11, 2014 at 12:50 pm

My Reckless did not tape either. What gives?

admin August 11, 2014 at 4:12 pm

It wasn’t shown because of PGA Golf overrun. I suspect they’ll show that episode next week.

Bob Yeager August 11, 2014 at 4:46 pm

CBS Throws two good shows on the back burner. Golf over two really good TV shows ??? (Unforgettable and Reckless), REALLY ? CBS really needs to get their priorities in order. And they filled in the gaps with 60 Min. and Big Brother, now that’s what I call serious programming malfunction.

Leanne August 11, 2014 at 12:08 pm

Love love this show!!! Best series I’ve seen in a long long time:)

Tracy August 11, 2014 at 8:06 am

Love reckless

Mary B. August 11, 2014 at 7:18 am

I totally agree with Bob above. Why! do we have to watch idiots in a house make fools of themselves when we have such good programs to watch. I live in Canada so we have both versions and it’s a pain. Reckless should stay on T.V.

Marie August 11, 2014 at 2:27 am

What happened to show 8/10

pam August 11, 2014 at 1:39 am

I love this show! The sexy vibe, the drama, love Shawn Hatosy(?) from Southland. Great catch there. And Cam from the OC! Whew….he can be my lawyer everyday! What happened on August 10th???

mary bridges August 10, 2014 at 10:14 pm

Please keep it..I love this show..my favorite

Bob Yeager August 10, 2014 at 10:36 pm

NOT TOO SURE ABOUT THE REST OF THE WORLD, WHEN I TUNED IN TO WATCH “UFORGETTABLE” AND “RECKLESS” THIS EVENING (8.10.14) I WAS GREETED WITH 60 MIN. @ 9 PM AND YOU GESSED IT ……..BIG BROTHER WAS ON @ 10 PM. WHY THE HELL WAS THE TRASH SHOW BIG BROTHER ON WHEN RECKLESS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON . I LIV IN PA. ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCE MY FRUSTRATION ?????????

Sharon G August 10, 2014 at 10:53 pm

Totally agree. This is a major disappointment. 60 Minutes came on at 8pm instead of their usual 6pm. Now Big Brother is on at 9pm. I’m not sure if CBS will still show one or the other or both or none of Unforgettable and Reckless. This is what happens when sports events run over. I would like to see all of those events to be on special channels. It just messes up all regular programming.

michelle August 10, 2014 at 9:24 pm

Reckless should be renewed for another season!

Melinda August 9, 2014 at 6:34 pm

Love it !!!!! Keep it coming..,

Dana August 6, 2014 at 7:53 pm

I love the show! It is one of the best of the season! I am definitely hooked! CBS, please don’t cancel it!