Reign: Season One Ratings

Reign TV show on The CWHistorical dramas have had mixed success on television. Will CW viewers find something to like in the Reign TV series or will it be cancelled after one low-rated season? We shall see.

Set in the 16th century, Reign follows the journey of a young Scottish queen who is betrothed to marry a handsome prince. He and his mother have other ideas. The cast includes Adelaide Kane, Toby Regbo, Torrance Coombs, Megan Follows, Alan Van Sprang, Celina Sinden, Caitlin Stasey, Anna Popplewell, and Jenessa Grant.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings (particularly the 18-49 demo), the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — typically the following morning, around 11:30am EST/8:30am PST. Refresh to see the latest.

2/13 update: The CW has renewed this series for a second season.

Final season averages: 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.57 million total viewers.

These are the final national numbers (unless noted with an “*”). These are different from the fast affiliate numbers which are just estimates of the actual ratings. The final nationals are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you like the Reign TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Sofia December 9, 2013 at 6:37 am

Really great series, Must come back! Got addicted after the second episode.. Give me more!

Danielle Barrett December 8, 2013 at 12:49 am

Please please please don’t cancel it.

Danielle Barrett December 8, 2013 at 12:48 am

No no no no they can’t cancel the show its awesome and I have done A lot of research about Mary and her life is very very interesting. I fuckin love is show they can’t cancel it.and plus I voted so many times for this she on ACW please don’t cancel it.

emma December 7, 2013 at 10:19 pm

OMG I love this show! I’m not really the target demographic, but I’m really enjoying it… also the soundtrack is amazing – I’ve been listening to the lumineers and some of the other bands for days now!!!!

I hope they keep making it!

Beth December 19, 2013 at 10:36 am

Haha! Sames! I love the programme and have every song from all the episodes!!! The music is brilliant! They can’t cancel it!!!

Brandy December 7, 2013 at 2:58 pm

Renew Reign.i love it it’s my new favorite show

jo December 6, 2013 at 7:28 pm

I swear if they didn’t renew this show…….im going to get violent lol….on the first episode i got hooked! Nikita is comming to an end would they really cancel a show like this? I better start watching it on tv then if all they care about is the ratings, what about people who are busy during the weekdays and can only watch their shows during the weekends online? They should consider this if they’re going to cancel the show…this show has everything, good actors and actresses, good costumes, good plot, and good eveything!

SPOILERS

PS im so glad that olivia whore disappeared and mary and francis finally…….umm…happy! Not spoiling it too much lol

Cathy December 6, 2013 at 6:45 pm

I LOVE THIS SHOW. PLEASE DONT CANCEL . I WANT TO SEE IT COME BACK FOR ANOTHER SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous December 6, 2013 at 5:04 pm

I love the show! keep them coming!

anonymous December 5, 2013 at 10:28 pm

Who gives a flying flip if this show is historically correct, I love this show, please keep it coming.

heather November 28, 2013 at 6:50 pm

Please renew! If it wasn’t airing at the same time as Glee and Greys Anatomy then it would have better ratings. I record both those shows and I have watched them for years. But I record them just so I can watch Reign. It’s a must to renew Reign.

Nathalie November 24, 2013 at 1:27 am

I love Reign! It’s my new favorite! Please don’t cancel!!

reagan November 22, 2013 at 3:50 am

Please renew this show; It’s too good just to quit it.

applepe November 21, 2013 at 7:25 pm

I NEED TO RENEW REIGN!! IM SO IN LOVE WITH It.. COme on.. ITS A DIFFERENT SHOW.. IM SO SICK OF THE SAME PLOTS

Casey November 18, 2013 at 8:28 pm

Renew renew renew!!! Best show EVER!!! More seasons!!

Lrain November 16, 2013 at 6:56 pm

Love it want to see it back again.