Reign: Season One Ratings

Reign TV show on The CWHistorical dramas have had mixed success on television. Will CW viewers find something to like in the Reign TV series or will it be cancelled after one low-rated season? We shall see.

Set in the 16th century, Reign follows the journey of a young Scottish queen who is betrothed to marry a handsome prince. He and his mother have other ideas. The cast includes Adelaide Kane, Toby Regbo, Torrance Coombs, Megan Follows, Alan Van Sprang, Celina Sinden, Caitlin Stasey, Anna Popplewell, and Jenessa Grant.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings (particularly the 18-49 demo), the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — typically the following morning, around 11:30am EST/8:30am PST. Refresh to see the latest.

2/13 update: The CW has renewed this series for a second season.

4/18 update: You can see the rest of the latest night’s ratings.

These are the final national numbers (unless noted with an “*”). These are different from the fast affiliate numbers which are just estimates of the actual ratings. The final nationals are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you like the Reign TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Stef February 6, 2014 at 5:38 am

Love this show! Great job :)

Sean February 6, 2014 at 1:46 am

My entire family are newly obsessed with this show! It’s great to have a show with a new Touch; was getting so sick of the same thing. Keep it going.

Paul February 5, 2014 at 10:11 pm

Amazing show
Reign needs a season 2

Christine February 5, 2014 at 3:46 pm

Love this!!! Please make more seasons!!!! Such a great series

Ashley February 5, 2014 at 2:45 pm

The shows I watch on a regular basis are American horror story, walking dead, elementary and reign. Reign is by far my favourite. If I miss an episode of one of the other shows, it’s not as big of a deal to me as much as reign. I la la la love this show. I hope they don’t keep it historically accurate, and they could do so much more if this show is able to continue.

amy February 5, 2014 at 9:44 am

Love love this show don’t cancel

Breydiss February 4, 2014 at 8:03 pm

I have never loved a show this much in my life! Please don’t cancel it. I don’t know what I would do without it, actually. (I think I would probably become depressed if I never knew what would happen.) The Best Show Ever! I actually wish this show had a book series. I’ve tried to find something like it and couldn’t.

FPak February 3, 2014 at 1:50 pm

My whole family watches this show! Keep it going!

Anonymous February 2, 2014 at 5:47 pm

there are so many tv programs that keep on going and going. These are the ones I can’t stand to watch. reality, just junk shows, on and on. But it seems like you finially come up with one that I really enjoy and can’t wait till next week to come, and that one goes under. I know you have writers that can keep this show going and I am pleading, please keep it going. I know I’m not the only one who loves this program. Maybe we are the minority. Doesn’t this station care about those that have a passion about programs like this one. All the cast are so real and play their part so well. Please keep this program on. There is so much you can write about this time of our history. Keep it going. Thanks

Annie January 31, 2014 at 11:27 pm

There needs to be a season 2!!!! Its sooooo gooooodddd!!!

Em January 31, 2014 at 11:26 pm

KEEP IT GOING PLEASE!!!!!!

Megan January 31, 2014 at 6:41 pm

LOVE this show…just started watching on hulu. Hope they account for online viewers not just cable.

estefanie January 31, 2014 at 12:58 pm

I used to love reign but with Frances gone its not same in my opinion if he doesn’t come back and marry Marie it shouldjust be cancell

Hanh January 31, 2014 at 4:09 am

Renew pls!!! Ratings are not the only indication of success! For example, winner of people’s choice award for best new drama…plus most of us watched it again on cwtv….count that!

bigReignFan January 28, 2014 at 9:27 am

If there’s no season 2.. its the end of me cause im SO HOOKED and IN LOVE with this serie!!! :O