ReModeled Encores Cause 90210, Ringer, & Nikita Changes

Remodeled TV seriesThe CW wants to make sure that their new Remodeled TV series gets a solid launch so they’ve decided to move its premiere up a day and air episodes several times during its first two weeks on the air. As a result, some of The CW’s other shows won’t be returning as soon as originally planned.

The return of 90210 has been delayed a week and will now return on Tuesday, January 17th. Ringer won’t be back until Tuesday, January 31st. Nikita will return on January 6th, will also air on January 13th, and will then be off a week.

Here’s a breakdown of what’s changed:

Tuesday, January 17
8-9pm 90210 (series return)
9-10pm Remodeled (series premiere), replaces Ringer

Wednesday, January 18
8-9pm One Tree Hill (original episode)
9-10pm Remodeled (rerun)

Friday, January 20
8-9pm Remodeled (rerun), replaces Nikita
9-10pm Supernatural (original episode)

Tuesday, January 24
8-9pm 90210 (original episode)
9-10pm Remodeled (original episode), replaces Ringer

Wednesday, January 25
8-9pm One Tree Hill (original episode)
9-10pm Remodeled (rerun)

Tuesday, January 31
8-9pm 90210 (original episode)
9-10pm Ringer (series return)

Wednesday, February 1
8-9pm One Tree Hill (original episode)
9-10pm Remodeled (original episode)

Remodeled is a reality series that revolves around a modeling industry veteran who tries to involve hundreds of small worldwide agencies in a new venture — The Network. This will supposedly give Paul the leverage to change the industry from the inside out. He wants to make sure agents in small towns no longer get screwed and he wants to empower models to take control of their careers and lead healthier lives.

What do you think? Do you think the schedule changes are a good idea? Do you plan on giving Remodeled a try?

maggie January 17, 2012 at 8:19 pm

this is crap

Beth Coccaro December 13, 2011 at 7:29 am

Postponing Ringer makes no sense.

Roy December 11, 2011 at 9:12 pm

Im just glad that Americas next top model is gone for a while. cant stand that show.

Bethany December 11, 2011 at 8:56 pm

So I get to have a couple of weeks before I tune into that network again then huh? I never intended to watch this show no matter how often they air it. I don’t really care about 90210 or Nakita either, but I have been waiting for Ringer to come back, and if they delay it too long, I might forget to tune in, losing them more ad revinues because they thought I might get suckered into watching another stupid model show? DUH on the part of CW. Comedy is what makes the heart grow fonder in these depressing times. I want to be entertained, and Remodeled just isn’t going to make the cut in my household. (FYI after the holidays we will have 6 tvs that will be on nearly all day long, and none of them will be tuned into this show)

jacqueline t. December 11, 2011 at 5:32 pm

very stupid idea

Craig December 11, 2011 at 4:20 pm

LOL! There is no way I would watch a reality modeling or fashion show. I believe a major reason that the CW is such a weak network is because of the prevalence of America’s Next Top Model as its major program.

Kat December 11, 2011 at 1:17 pm

What an awful idea! I just plain don’t watch The CW when one of my favorite shows isn’t on, so their stupid reality TV show stunt isn’t going to work on me. Meanwhile, they’re endangering shows that I do like (Ringer and Nikita).

bruce December 11, 2011 at 11:00 am

This sucks. NIKITA is one of the two shows I follow on CW (the other is SUPERNATURAL). Why postpone their other decent action show (that by the way has a storyline where I want to see what happens next) for another stupid modeling show? Modeling shows are BORING.

Tha Critic December 10, 2011 at 10:48 pm

Put comedies back on.

Isaura December 10, 2011 at 10:24 pm

Nope. I don’t care for “reality” shows.

Ross December 10, 2011 at 8:47 pm

No and will not be watching. It’s going to do even worse than H8R and any cable TV reality show and The CW has to quit making reality series.

Tha Critic December 10, 2011 at 8:16 pm

I hate the CW already but why does there always have to be some fashion reality show. Cancel the crap.