Revenge: Premiere Ratings

Revenge ratingsLast night ABC unveiled their first new TV show of the fall season, Revenge. The network isn’t in bad shape overall but is certainly in need of some new hit shows. So far, it looks like Revenge might be able to help.

In its 10pm timeslot, the new TV series attracted a 3.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic and 10.15 million viewers (per the fast affiliate numbers). That was enough for Revenge to win its slot in the all-important demographic. The season premiere of CSI (now starring Ted Danson) was the the winner when it came to total viewership.

This was a positive beginning for Revenge but we’ll have to wait until we see the final national numbers, the 15-minute breakdowns, and to see how well it performs next week. Last night’s premiere had a huge lead-in from Modern Family (a 6.0 in the demo and 14.29 million) and next week’s episode won’t have that benefit.

NOTE: Updated season ratings are available.

What do you think? Did you watch Revenge last night? What did you think? What’s your gut instinct? Should the new series continue or do you think it’ll be cancelled after one season?

Patricia May 31, 2012 at 7:54 pm

Revenge is the best show on TV and nothing keeps me from watching it. I look forward to it each week and can hardly wait. Like all the characters and the story line.

Alma McNeely Riera March 29, 2012 at 2:19 pm

Great actors, great plot…very intriguing…but, the inconsistency of ABC in sending the Episodes has been very dissppointing…after complaining on several ocassions to our Service Company…it kind of ruined it for us…still hope it will be continued though!

raul February 10, 2012 at 1:28 pm

Great show filled with suspense, and drama..has to be kept

Anonymous October 26, 2011 at 1:11 pm

THIS SHOW IS THE BEST IN A ONG TIME!… I STAY UP TO WATCH EVERY WEDNESDAY ITS SO GOOD THAT I MAKE SURE NOT TO MISS IT!

Anonymous October 23, 2011 at 7:15 pm

Absolutely love this show can’t wait until next week.

April October 19, 2011 at 8:12 pm

There are few shows that I make a point to watch. However, since Revenge premiered I make sure I don’t miss it on Wednesday night!

danielle nicole October 13, 2011 at 8:27 am

i like to give a show several viewings before judging and i must say Revenge had me hooked from the first episode, it’s definitely one of my top 5 favorites this season.

Anonymous October 10, 2011 at 4:48 pm

I wrote an opinion and was told ‘under midification’-
What does this have to do with the price of legumes in the hamptons?

admin October 10, 2011 at 5:34 pm

Anonymous » Absolutely nothing. We check comments before they’re published to weed out spam, bigotry, and the like.

Annie October 10, 2011 at 4:12 pm

This is my favorite show. Nothing like a good on-going cat fight for the sole purpose of a young girl that loved her dad more than anything else. It’ entertainment- not another cop show or stupid reality show. It allows the viewer to sit back and enjoy what the pretty little vixen will do next to a rich b#~€# that thins she’s an untouchable.
You go girl! You were great on brothers and sisters and have the upper hand on Revenge with great chemistry with jack.
I’m be bummed if ABC pulls yet another good show- why not move to Sunday night? Not everyone enjoys football!

Sharon October 8, 2011 at 6:49 pm

I loved it also. The whole revenge theme and the main actress is a very good actress. Madeline Stowe does seem to be aging a little badly but she also pulls off the Lady McBeth role extremely well. I hope this show stays on.

Cynthia October 1, 2011 at 7:40 am

Loved it! I can’t wait to see who and how she is going to get the next person who did her father wrong. Outstanding show! Please keep it!

Anonymous October 10, 2011 at 4:08 pm