Revenge: Season Four Renewal for Sunday Night Series

Revenge TV show season fourIt looks like Emily won’t have to give up her plotting any time soon. ABC has renewed Sunday night’s Revenge for a fourth season

On Revenge, Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) continues her efforts to destroy the wealthy Grayson family. The rest of the cast includes Madeleine Stowe, Gabriel Mann, Henry Czerny, Nick Wechsler, Josh Bowman, Barry Sloane, Connor Paolo, and Christa B. Allen.

The ratings for this series have dropped dramatically this season, falling 28% in the demo, to a 1.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 5.95 million total viewers. It easily could have been cancelled but ABC is still having a hard time establishing new dramas. The network may announce that this is the final season and/or produce just 13 episodes.

What do you think? Have you been watching this show? Are you glad that it’s been renewed or do you think that it should have been cancelled instead? How long should Revenge run? Should this be the last year?

Canceled and renewed TV show

65 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Wendy says

Revenge is a great show! Keep it on the air! We don’t need one more stupid reality TV show! Revenge has great plot twists, characters, & acting. For once you get a decent show & you cancel it!

2. Jayne says

Absolutely love this show! Just when you think you know what’s going to happen, you’re wrong! Would love to see this show on for 10 more years. I’m really sick of all of the reality shows that are on now. I have enough reality in my own life.

3. Brenda Graham says

I just found out that you all cancelled this show it was a great show and it kept you on your toes. If you want a show to be successful you can’t go moving it around. Sense you are cancelling it please give Amanda and jack the happy ending they deserve

4. jillethebean says

This show has kept my interest like no other.
    I cannot wait for the next episode. Please let it continue
    The characters are great. I just love Jack, and Nolan.
    Victoria is a witch, and great actress. Keep it going.

5. Pat says

I love the show, just got started watching it when a friend was talking about it, had to go out and get the DVD’s to get caught up. It is wonderful. There are so many different ways to take the show and corners that have not been investigated yet, I think there is a great deal the two B’s need to discover about one another. I think the show is great and would hate to see it cancelled.

6. linnea wood says

Ifind the story line confusing. Too many characters, many of whom are not well developed. Too much elapsed time between episodes

7. says

I LOVE this show! I’m a huge fan of Emily, Nolan and Jack. I hope they all get their happy ending and that Charlotte comes back and gives Emily a real chance. And I love the recent twist with Margot looking for her own revenge. Although I was sad to see Daniel die.

8. Marcy Canel says

Love the show…thought it was going to run out of juice but it has been fabulous this season and this past episode was artfully written and acted.

9. Serena Johnson says

My family loves this show. It is the perfect show because it deals with thrill and suspense of “whats happening next” and also with romance between the characters and the mystery if Emily and Jack will ever be together. It should run till the show ends because it is a great series. Just advertise more and get the thrill out there for many people to see.

10. Fannie Mae says

Me, my family and friends love this show. If we miss it on regular tv we watch it on On Demand. Please keep it coming….

11. GLORIA TALLEY says

I’ve watched the series through Netflix and absolutely LOVE IT!!!! I rate it as being the best and #1 TV series. It is my hope that it continues! I think all of the actors so far have been stupendous!!! It does need to continue otherwise not only would I miss it, but it would end truncated! David Clark is back, but where was he all those years, and why didn’t he rescue his daughter! How will Amanda forgive her father for having abandoned her? NO….IT NEEDS TO CONTINUE!!!!

12. says

I love the show but the only I hope is if they ever do to decide to cancel, they don’t leaving you hanging of what happened to everyone. I can’t believe that why would they bring back David Clark knowing he’s been alive this whole time and letting his daughter think he was idea this whole time. I really would like to see how it plays out when everyone finds out that she’s not the person she’s claiming to be that she’s David Clark daughter.