Revenge: Season Four Renewal for Sunday Night Series

Revenge TV show season fourIt looks like Emily won’t have to give up her plotting any time soon. ABC has renewed Sunday night’s Revenge for a fourth season

On Revenge, Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) continues her efforts to destroy the wealthy Grayson family. The rest of the cast includes Madeleine Stowe, Gabriel Mann, Henry Czerny, Nick Wechsler, Josh Bowman, Barry Sloane, Connor Paolo, and Christa B. Allen.

The ratings for this series have dropped dramatically this season, falling 28% in the demo, to a 1.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 5.95 million total viewers. It easily could have been cancelled but ABC is still having a hard time establishing new dramas. The network may announce that this is the final season and/or produce just 13 episodes.

What do you think? Have you been watching this show? Are you glad that it’s been renewed or do you think that it should have been cancelled instead? How long should Revenge run? Should this be the last year?

Sean September 15, 2014 at 1:11 pm

I love the show I am watching on Netflix and am addicted to it. im about half way through season 2 and yeah, it isn’t as grerat as season 1 but still very good. (Especially when Emily stone wore that nice black boobs showing dress).

If the show is to end……All I ask is that the producers “end” the storyline. I think I speak for many viewers. There is nothing worse than getting into a TV series, only to have no “closure” on WTF happens!!! Like “The Glades” for instance!!

Barbara Marie September 14, 2014 at 11:20 pm

I hope she ends up with Jack and the live happily ever after… I love this series too, but it is being dragged way overboard , unless they do something drastic to change this is all about avenging her fathers death, but she really hasn’t done anything to hurt her ex in laws…

Sophia September 12, 2014 at 12:28 am

This show needs to end!! Dragging too long

Lee Allan September 7, 2014 at 7:36 pm

Please dont cancel this series I we love it

nancy September 7, 2014 at 1:57 pm

Season 4 of Revenge, great show. I have downloaded all prior seasons on iTunes and can’t wait for Season 4. I love this show. I hope it continues.

Aaron September 1, 2014 at 2:09 pm

I personally feel like revenge is just played out. It should have ended a long time ago. The twists and turns seems like M. Knight directed it. It just seems like a poor attempt to renew something kind of dead. Do I love the show? Yes, but I feel like I just keep getting angry that this is being played out.

renee medlin August 25, 2014 at 10:48 pm

LLOVE it!!

linda August 21, 2014 at 4:58 pm

Love the series. Hope you all renew it and close out the drama happily before it is cancelled.

rudy July 1, 2014 at 9:23 am

I think it should stay on until she goes back with jack

William John Meegan July 1, 2014 at 5:42 pm

I think the series is going to end with a severe catastrophe for Emily because the did begin with that Confusion maxim: “when starting out on the path of revenge dig two grave”.

Don’t get me wrong I love the drama of the program but REVENGE is what it is.

ken orgera June 22, 2014 at 9:00 pm

i like it, the twists and turns are interesting.

Norma June 17, 2014 at 12:21 am

Very glad its been renewed. With NBC cancelling Crisis I don’t have to record one and watch it after any of my other shows. Let me ask if I am recording one show that comes on the same time as another show I watch does it count on the ratings? Because my two most favorite shows are on the same night and same time I record both but I still watch one but I can go back and check something out that I may have missed the first time Anyway so glad your not cancelling one of my favorite shows