Revenge: Season Three Ratings

Revenge TV show on ABCMany complained that the second season of Revenge wasn’t as compelling as the first and the ratings fell. Will the numbers continue to decline or will they rise? Will the show be cancelled or be renewed for a fourth season? Time will tell.

On Revenge, Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) continues her efforts to destroy the wealthy Grayson family. The rest of the cast includes Madeleine Stowe, Gabriel Mann, Henry Czerny, Nick Wechsler, Josh Bowman, Barry Sloane, Connor Paolo, and Christa B. Allen.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings (particularly the 18-49 demo), the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — typically around 11:30am EST/8:30am PST. Refresh to see the latest.

4/14 update: You can see the latest night’s ratings in context here.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, try reloading the page or view it here.

Last year comparison: The second season of Revenge averaged a 2.2 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 7.02 million total viewers.

Note: These are the final national numbers (unless noted with an “*”). These are different from the fast affiliate numbers which are just estimates of the actual ratings. The final nationals are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you still like the Revenge TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a fourth season?

Barbara February 8, 2014 at 11:58 pm

I love 3 shows on ABC Nashville, Castle and Revenge and would hate to have any of these shows cancelled. They all have a great storyline. It is much better than the reality shows. When they are repeats or other program specials are on. I tend to watch movies. In general, I loved the second season of Revenge and so far season 3 is great also. I started watching in the second season. A friend of mine suggested I watch the show as it was really suspenseful. She was right.
Why is it that the age of 18-49 is the main criteria for the ratings? Every generation should have an equal opinion. There is too much stereotyping. You can have an” old thinking” younger person and there are plenty of “young thinking” older people.

katy February 8, 2014 at 5:03 pm

I have really come to love this series and I hope it doesn’t get cancelled. It seems like a ton of other people feel the same way, so maybe instead of cancelling, there should be better advertising…..Just a thought,

Nadeen Nabil January 29, 2014 at 12:39 pm

This is by far the most amazing capturing show on TV. Each week I look forward to seeing what course will Emily taka to make the Graysons suffer. I love Victoria’s cunning smile and stary eyes. I just love the show, it should never be cancelled.. Long love David Clarke.

karen January 22, 2014 at 3:40 am

Please don’t cancel this show. I think it deserves a 4 th season . And a 5 th……its nice to have something to look forward to watching every week. I can’t wait for the next episode.

Ace January 13, 2014 at 12:48 pm

The show lost its way mid-season 2 and I bailed. I started on season 3 and it’s been renewed with a smaller story and more focus on the vengence and has been excellent for the most part. This show is good painting itself in corners and getting out unscathed so we shall see if they end the season correctly or botch it again. I’m surprised this premise has not been done earlier, it makes compelling television and why hasn’t Maddy Stowe been given an Emmy? I know, its a soap opera- they still don’t get respect…Larry Hagman should have gotten one in his final year as JR Ewing, but then Andy Griffith, Jackie Gleason and Redd Foxx never won Emmys if you can believe that crap?

Carol December 1, 2013 at 7:46 pm

Revenge is my favorite show!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I look so forward to it’s airing every week. It would truly be a travesty to cancel it. There are so few shows left that I look forward to watching and very few that I even watch. It’s a shame when you have to resort to Netflix to have something decent to watch. But with so many STUPID reality shows the stations are airing we are losing the joy of watching good actors and actresses perform in good quality programs.
I just don’t know what is happening to TV anymore.

MM November 27, 2013 at 7:05 am

I like Revenge. The character I like most is Nolan. I think he is quite cool. I think this drama should stop at Season 3. How long do they plan to drag the revenge anyway? So many innocent people already died and yet Victoria and Grayson are still standing strong. It is getting boring. It is time Victoria and Grayson pay for their criminal acts. Let Emily and Aiden be happy together. Let Nolan and Jack find happiness too. It is time to wrap up everything. Just make sure that Victoria and Grayson truly suffers at the end.

Anonymous January 6, 2014 at 8:08 am

Agreeee!!!!!!

Die Hard Viewer January 6, 2014 at 2:46 pm

I DISAGREE with the viewers that this needs to end. I think this show is one o the best and keeps a viewers interest It is one of my favorite shows I look forward to each week. I surely hope it does not end. I am so sick of the stupid reality shows that are flooding the networks and all the really good shows that some type of storyline that you can actually follow are being cancelled. Yes they have some sort of violence, but unless it’s gory blood and guts, it gets cancelled. I wish more shows like Revenge came back and stayed. There are still many avenues Revenge can take on. This current episode has sparked my interest on what’s to happen next

Viki in Lewes November 19, 2013 at 3:27 pm

Please renew. Love the evil Victoria and the spiteful Emily.

R Myers November 15, 2013 at 1:51 am

Revenge has it’s ups and downs but it is an overall fantastic show! These ratings are such BS!! I know so many people that watch it.. Neilson ratings need to go the way of the dodo! People watch at their own pace now. NOT the networks..

Sara October 28, 2013 at 2:54 pm

The season 3 is so far much better than season 2.
Great work. I hope for the grand, unpredictable, and shocking season finale.
If you have a story for the next season; well go on!
If not, just wrap it all and finish it.

Courtney October 21, 2013 at 1:29 pm

Love love love Revenge and the third season is proving to be the best yet!

Mark October 16, 2013 at 4:50 pm

Revenge is awesome, keep it going.

Paul October 13, 2013 at 11:30 am

OMG I LOVE THIS SHOW!

monieet September 30, 2013 at 12:03 pm

It was crap. I candy crushed through the entire episode. I have removed it from my DVR que. This is the type of show that should have Started with a shelf life, and then you start a new story. Loved last season, but last night sucked! even the acting.

George September 30, 2013 at 11:00 am

Many complained that the first season of Revenge wasn’t as compelling as the first ….

shouldn’t that read “Many complained that the SECOND season of Revenge wasn’t as compelling as the first ?

admin September 30, 2013 at 12:52 pm

Thanks for the note about the typo!