Revenge

Revenge TV seriesNetwork: ABC
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: September 21, 2011 — present
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Emily VanCamp, Madeleine Stowe, Henry Czerny, Josh Bowman, Christa Allen, Gabriel Mann, Nick Wechsler, Connor Paolo, and Ashley Madekwe.

current TV show

TV show description:
Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) is a new summer arrival in the Hamptons, a seemingly friendly and sophisticated “girl next door.” Her disarming charm allows her seamless access to the restricted circles of the local high society. However, Emily is anything but what she seems. As a nine year old girl, her father was framed for a horrific crime by the friends and coworkers he trusted and sentenced to a life in prison. Emily never saw her father again and spent her childhood consumed by rage, loss, and betrayal. Now, 17 years later, she has returned under an assumed identity with one endgame — revenge. Every social overture is a carefully planned chip at the foundation of her sworn enemies, until their lives come crashing down around them. Emily’s goal is unwavering and her sharp mind is always five steps ahead. However, when her past begins to catch up with her, Emily’s true heart may get caught in the crossfire.

Victoria Grayson (Madeleine Stowe) is the glamorous and powerful matriarch of the Grayson family and the reigning Queen of the Hamptons social scene. She appears to have it all: the perfect billionaire husband, beautiful children, and a gorgeous home. But these are just the trappings that house a much darker secret — her culpability in the events that destroyed Emily’s life. Mired in her many secrets and lies, and a true love-lost that still haunts her, Victoria is strikingly suspicious of her new neighbor Emily, who’s taken a keen interest in Victoria’s son, Daniel. Knowing that nothing in life is coincidental, Victoria is determined to find out Emily’s real intentions and will, by any means necessary, protect the life she has sacrificed so much for.

Victoria is married to Conrad Grayson (Henry Czerny), the CEO of Grayson Global. He’s well respected among his peers in both business and society. He’s a shrewd and successful tycoon who operates with questionable moral integrity. Conrad is ruthless and is willing to do whatever it takes to ensure he slithers unscathed out of potentially scandalous situations.

An all-American boy of privilege, Daniel Grayson (Josh Bowman) is Victoria and Conrad’s son. His life of excess embodies all that comes with being the first-born of a wealthy family. Last summer, a messy drunk driving accident caused Daniel’s free-pass to be revoked by his parents and found it replaced with stricter boundaries and even higher expectations. Returning after a semester at Harvard, he struggles to face the demons of his past and re-imagines the life he wants to live. Daniel’s unable to resist Emily’s beauty, kindness, and seemingly wise counsel.

The youngest Grayson, Charlotte (Christa Allen), is her father’s pride and joy. She’s a rich coquettish teenager who’s always on the prowl for fun but. She’s no dummy though and defies expectations with her perfect academic record at school and easily fits right in with the “mean girls.” She also dives head first into forbidden romances with boys from the wrong side of the tracks.

Nolan Ross (Gabriel Mann) is a very wealthy tech genius and social misfit. He’s learned the hard lesson that it takes more than vast wealth to cull social acceptance in the Hamptons. Nolan’s pompous and arrogant, but secretly starved for human connection. He shares a link to Emily’s past and is the only person who knows who she really. This makes him either a useful accessory or a huge threat to Emily’s true agenda.

Jack Porter (Nick Wechsler) is a blue-collar son of a dock worker who’s spent his entire adult life helping his father manage the Stowaway Tavern, a local hangout for the common folk of Montauk. He’s extremely loyal to his family but has always had aspirations of escape. When fate brings Emily back into his life, Jack is unable to shake a deja vu-like connection to her. With intimate knowledge of Emily’s former life, Jack’s growing interest in the strangely familiar new girl could throw a serious wrench into Emily’s carefully crafted agenda.

Declan Porter (Connor Paolo) is Jack’s troubled kid brother. He’s well-intentioned but rough around the edges. An outsider among his peers, he’s frustrated with the lot he’s been dealt in life. Declan is both intrigued and aroused by the wealthy world of the elite vacationers that populate his town every summer. His interest finds a target in the sassy but good hearted Charlotte Grayson.

Ashley Davenport (Ashley Madekwe) is a social climber on the rise and Emily’s closest friend. She knows the details of the inner circles of the Hamptons and has access to all events in the elite social scene. She’s making a name for herself as the go-to event planner and hopes to gain entrance into Victoria’s good graces and solidify her status amongst the Hamptonites. Will being close friends with Emily eventually prove to have an unseen price?
space

Mark May 22, 2012 at 8:51 pm

Love this show. Please don’t kill off Nolan; he’s sort of the guilty Soul in
here. Love the actors, but Victoria is glorious: she’s terrible, but you
feel sorry for her sometimes.

shalisa May 17, 2012 at 8:57 am

I LOVE REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its a great plot!! and emily is the ish!!! and i love Nolan and poor Jack just in the clouds lol lol

Anonymous May 9, 2012 at 4:49 pm

Love love love it! I hope it has a good end though. And when it’s supposed to end, just end it and don’t make the story away from it’s original plot.

Jackie March 21, 2012 at 2:32 pm

I love this show. But I get so frustrated when it’s not on and it seems to happen a lot. One week it’s on, then the next it’s reruns. As if the producers don’t know what to say next…….I wish the show would be on week after week for the whole season and let us know when season finale will be on. I hope it continues next season, but then; there is just so much revenge Emily can do!

Jan March 18, 2012 at 11:45 am

Revenge is the best show on t.v. this year. Please do not cancel it. There are a lot of other shows that really need to be cancelled. Keep Revenge on. It keeps me on the edge of my seat just waiting for some new twist to the entire story. Acting is great. The people that write the story line are brilliant.

Dave March 14, 2012 at 10:16 pm

Really look forward to watching revenge every week and hope you will keep it on t.v.

Adeline Cilurso. Addie. March. 12 2012 March 12, 2012 at 10:40 am

I love this show, I even watch it over again next day on my I Pad..please don’t take it off the air..ABC has become our favorite channel since Revenge. The actors are fantastic, Emily is absolutely beautiful ,perfect for the part, it is such so real life. In slow motion..all the actors are wonderful there are times my husband has asked me “if” this ISA true story!!! It is the best we love love, love it give us more of the same.. Great writers, directors music is perfect for the scene. It is the show of this past fall and into this year ..please keep it going…

Pat T March 11, 2012 at 6:09 pm

Please don’t cancel REVENGE……… It is the best show I ‘ve seen in years.

Beverly March 9, 2012 at 7:58 pm

It has a been a long time since I have been addicted to a weekly tv show.
I plan my busy week around Revenge. Please give us more of this great series.
The Real Revenge was such a dissapointment, I turned the tv off, went to bed to read.
The characters on Revenge are great and so is the casting.

Jackie March 21, 2012 at 2:35 pm

You’re absolutely right as far as Real Revenge, has nothing to do with the show. I don’t know what they wanted us to see but I was pissed when I turned the TV on and that Revenge wasn’t on AGAIN.

Marialevole, swamplady March 8, 2012 at 1:03 pm

I received a comment from a female cursing me when I said I had heard the show was going to be cancelled. I really hope it does not cancel. I watched the Real Revenge last night, and this needs to be cancelled.

Rachel L. March 7, 2012 at 9:09 pm

My mom and I simply LOVE this show! We plan our Wednesday nights around it. My brother gets sent to his room with video games so we can watch the show without interruption.

rosilind disney March 1, 2012 at 5:49 pm

the BEST show ever! can not wait to get home and watch.dvr it and watch it over!

Patti March 1, 2012 at 9:33 am

LOVE…LOVE..THIS SHOW

I PLAN MY TIME AROUND THE NEW EPISODES

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT

Dolly H. February 27, 2012 at 5:26 am

I love this show, it tells a side of us that we often seem to hide. I hope it stays on. I love the actors, especially Emily, she is great for the part.

Anonymous December 6, 2011 at 8:59 am

Hey there, You’ve performed an incredible job. I will definitely digg it and individually suggest to my friends. I’m confident they’ll be benefited from this site.