Revolution: Cancelled by NBC, No Season Three

NBC Revolution ratingsHow times have changed. Last year, Revolution looked like it was the big hit of the 2012-13 season. Now, NBC has cancelled it, according to TV Guide.

Revolution revolves around the Matheson family and others who live in a world where there is no longer any power. The cast includes Billy Burke, Tracy Spiridakos, Giancarlo Esposito, Zak Orth, David Lyons, JD Pardo, Stephen Collins, and Elizabeth Mitchell.

Following The Voice, Revolution started out very strong last year but the numbers fell as the season progressed. NBC renewed it for a full season off 22 episodes anyway and relocated it to Wednesdays at 8pm. It’s really struggled in that timeslot and this week fell to a 1.2 demo rating with 3.78 million viewers — an all-time low.

Not surprisingly, NBC has decided not to order a third season. There are two installments remaining and they will air on May 14th and May 21st. The final episode of ABC’s Mixology will also air on the latter date.

What do you think? Did you stick with Revoluton? If you ran the network, would you have cancelled the show or renewed it for a third season?

doug Quick January 25, 2015 at 7:55 pm

A fantastic series. One of the best. Probably better than LOST. Bring it backl!!!!

Angela January 24, 2015 at 2:21 pm

I want to know what will happen next!!! It is getting exciting!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bman January 21, 2015 at 6:36 pm

make season three, very good show, with a strong story line,

Nanette January 18, 2015 at 4:29 pm

I loved the show finally one story line that wasn’t a remake off another series but he’ll other stupid shows like two and half men stay on what does it say about what the viewers like sad mentality

Jon January 16, 2015 at 10:50 pm

Dang it! I finally find a show that I wanted to catch up on in one night sitting because each episode had me want to see the next episode. I couldn’t wait for the third season and NBC took it out. I guess I won’t watch anything from NBC because they take out the best show

Anonymous January 15, 2015 at 10:23 pm

Because you guys get little viewers u guys cancelled the show maybe everybody just doesn’t have time to watch the show I say bring that shit back cuz u people will never no de outcome

Jason Keith Ross January 12, 2015 at 9:27 am

Yes I would have kept watching Revolution. I absolutely loved the series and was devastated that it was canceled. I totally wish there was something I could do about it. Please send me updates as to the fate of the show.

Sierraecho 2000 January 12, 2015 at 12:35 pm

Sign the petition and join us on Twitter use and search #RelocateRevolution. Best way to get info.

We have a strong following that is working to renew or relocate the show to cable or Netfix. You can also follow my Facebook page. I repost any updates I get and also post when we do a Rewatch

please share and retweet this information. We need to let them know how big and how serious this fanbase is.

Svetlana January 11, 2015 at 9:19 am

8 months passed since NBC cancelled #Revolution & still can’t believed it actually happened!? It was my forever favorite show with absolutely beautiful storyline, lots of action & suspense… Super talented & hot cast with incredible chemistry… Fantastic stunts!!! UN collaboration. Saturn Awards. Emmy nominations… The humor of the show is just awesome!
The RevoFans from all over the world cannot say Bye to the show & keep fighting on Tweeter to get Season 3 & more…
#Revolution is the best TV show ever & destined to become a beloved classic!
We want justice for #Revolution!
#RelocateRevolution!!!

Jason Keith Ross January 12, 2015 at 9:29 am

I agree.

Stacy January 10, 2015 at 9:03 pm

It was my favorite show. Still pissed that NBC axed it on a cliffhanger, and, that the creators, writers, producers and studio didn’t give a drap about the loyal Fanbase that is STILL trying Tom et an ending to the story. Deserves a final seasonal at least, but should have had many more…..