Revolution: Cancelled by NBC, No Season Three

NBC Revolution ratingsHow times have changed. Last year, Revolution looked like it was the big hit of the 2012-13 season. Now, NBC has cancelled it, according to TV Guide.

Revolution revolves around the Matheson family and others who live in a world where there is no longer any power. The cast includes Billy Burke, Tracy Spiridakos, Giancarlo Esposito, Zak Orth, David Lyons, JD Pardo, Stephen Collins, and Elizabeth Mitchell.

Following The Voice, Revolution started out very strong last year but the numbers fell as the season progressed. NBC renewed it for a full season off 22 episodes anyway and relocated it to Wednesdays at 8pm. It’s really struggled in that timeslot and this week fell to a 1.2 demo rating with 3.78 million viewers — an all-time low.

Not surprisingly, NBC has decided not to order a third season. There are two installments remaining and they will air on May 14th and May 21st. The final episode of ABC’s Mixology will also air on the latter date.

What do you think? Did you stick with Revoluton? If you ran the network, would you have cancelled the show or renewed it for a third season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

gage May 21, 2015 at 2:45 am

I have never even heard of the show until recently on netflix. It is now my favorite show. I hope they bring it back I finished watching both seasons within a month and I would love to see more!

Lynda May 22, 2015 at 11:12 am

they always take the best shows off and put on something no one wants to watch whats wrong with the producers

Tom and Christy Wyatt May 11, 2015 at 8:58 pm

Revolution

We love it- bring it back – it is suspenseful and unpredictable. The suspense is awesome and intriguing. We love the characters.

Major Conner Hays of the Monroe Republic May 10, 2015 at 11:26 pm

I really enjoyed this show. Especially when President Sebastian Monroe becomes a potential ally to Former General Miles Matheson of the Monroe Republic. I was so into then I learned that they cancelled and I was seriously p***ed off. I really hope they bring it back.

Justin May 9, 2015 at 2:15 pm

I watched both seasons, I hoped for a 3th season, but than I read this. OMG I`ll quit whatching NBC. They canceled my favourite serie

Kathy May 9, 2015 at 5:19 pm

BRINIG IT BACK! BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK! We want MORE!

Lynda May 22, 2015 at 11:16 am

they could at least end them if they arent going to bring them back you watch all the epeisodes and then they take it off the air way to go.they shoulnt
d get paid and see if they like that the veiwers are paying for their tv shows and they seem to be doing this a lot. they start a show and leave us with no ending.

Kat May 6, 2015 at 2:15 pm

I hope a network brings this show back. It was very entertaining and I got involved with all the characters. It has great potential.

petra May 3, 2015 at 6:06 pm

Please bring the show back!!!

JAMES FRANLIN April 30, 2015 at 6:26 pm

I ENJOYED THE SHOW , PERHAPS A DIFFERET TIE SLOT LIKE THURSDAY OR FRIDAYS MIGHT HAVE HELPED. I WILL ORDER THE LAST SEASON ON NET FLIX AND THAT WLL BE THAT.

m smith April 26, 2015 at 1:22 pm

nbc does not have many top shows, this one is in the top 5 the powers that be should bring it BACK

Randy April 25, 2015 at 7:12 pm