Revolution: Season One Ratings

Revolution TV show ratings on NBCWhile characters of Revolution try to find a way to recover the world’s power, NBC is trying to recover their ratings power. If the TV series can help them or not will ultimately determine if the show is cancelled or renewed for a second season.

The show’s large cast includes Billy Burke, Tracy Spiridakos, Anna Lise Phillips, Graham Rogers, JD Pardo, Zak Orth, Maria Howell, David Lyons, Giancarlo Esposito, Tim Guinee, Elizabeth Mitchell, Derek Webster, and Daniella Alonso.

The first season of Revolution typically airs Monday nights at 10pm. NBC has ordered 13 20 episodes. Below are the TV show’s latest ratings for the first season, the best way to tell if Revolution will stick around long enough for the series’ storyline to conclude.

Final season averages: 2.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 7.21 million total viewers.

Episode 01-20: Monday, 06/03/13
2.0 in the demo (+5% change) with 6.17 million (-2% change).
Season averages: 2.57 in the demo with 7.21 million.

Episode 01-19: Monday, 05/27/13
1.9 in the demo (0% change) with 6.32 million (+12% change).
Season averages: 2.60 in the demo with 7.27 million.

Episode 01-18: Monday, 05/20/13
1.9 in the demo (0% change) with 5.64 million (+2% change).
Season averages: 2.64 in the demo with 7.32 million.

Episode 01-17: Monday, 05/13/13
1.9 in the demo (-5% change) with 5.51 million (-9% change).
Season averages: 2.68 in the demo with 7.42 million.

Episode 01-16: Monday, 05/06/13
2.0 in the demo (+11% change) with 6.06 million (+10% change).
Season averages: 2.73 in the demo with 7.54 million.

Episode 01-15: Monday, 04/29/13
1.8 in the demo (-10% change) with 5.49 million (-7% change).
Season averages: 2.78 in the demo with 7.64 million.

UPDATE: NBC has renewed this show for 2013-14 and has ordered 22 episodes.

Episode 01-14: Monday, 04/22/13
2.0 in the demo (-9% change) with 5.88 million (-3% change).
Season averages: 2.85 in the demo with 7.79 million.

Episode 01-13: Monday, 04/08/13
2.2 in the demo (0% change) with 6.07 million (-5% change).
Season averages: 2.92 in the demo with 7.94 million.

Episode 01-12: Monday, 04/01/13
2.2 in the demo (-15% change) with 6.36 million (-10% change).
Season averages: 2.98 in the demo with 8.09 million.

Episode 01-11: Monday, 03/25/13
2.6 in the demo (-10% change) with 7.03 million (-18% change).
Season averages: 3.05 in the demo with 8.25 million.

Episode 01-10: Monday, 11/26/12
2.9 in the demo (+12% change) with 8.54 million (+22% change).
Season averages: 3.09 in the demo with 8.37 million.

NBC TV show ratingsEpisode 01-09: Monday, 11/19/12
2.6 in the demo (0% change) with 7.02 million (-1% change).
Season averages: 3.11 in the demo with 8.35 million.

Episode 01-08: Monday, 11/12/12
2.6 in the demo (-7% change) with 7.10 million (-3% change).
Season averages: 3.17 in the demo with 8.52 million.

Episode 01-07: Monday, 11/05/12
2.8 in the demo (-7% change) with 7.34 million (-7% change).
Season averages: 3.26 in the demo with 8.72 million.

Episode 01-06: Monday, 10/29/12
3.0 in the demo (-9% change) with 7.90 million (-8% change).
Season averages: 3.33 in the demo with 8.95 million.

Episode 01-05: Monday, 10/15/12
3.3 in the demo (+10% change) with 8.61 million (+8% change).
Season averages: 3.40 in the demo with 9.16 million.

Episode 01-04: Monday, 10/08/12
3.0 in the demo (-6% change) with 8.01 million (-4% change).
Season averages: 3.42 in the demo with 9.30 million.

UPDATE: NBC has given Revolution a full season pick up.

Episode 01-03: Monday, 10/01/12
3.2 in the demo (-6% change) with 8.32 million (-10% change).
Season averages: 3.57 in the demo with 9.73 million.

Episode 01-02: Monday, 09/24/12
3.4 in the demo (-17% change) with 9.21 million (-21% change).
Season averages: 3.75 in the demo with 10.43 million.

Episode 01-01: Monday, 09/17/12
4.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 11.65 million total viewers.
Season average: 4.1 in the demo with 11.65 million.

It was a very positive start for Revolution. It retained most of the viewers from lead-in The Voice and most watched the entire episode. NBC released the first episode online earlier this month so some people may have watched that and not tuned in to see it on television.

Compared to last year’s timeslot occupant (The Playboy Club), NBC was up by 156% in the demo and 132% in total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Revolution TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

161 Comments on "Revolution: Season One Ratings"

Notify of

jmack
July 1, 2013 8:27 pm

Please DO NOT cancel Revolution-love watching it. Renew it!!!!

Christie
Christie
June 16, 2013 9:11 pm

favorite show!!! Renew it..

Amanda
Amanda
June 5, 2013 3:13 am

I am not a fan of t.v. In fact, I avoid it when possible. For Revolution, I make an exception. This is the one show that has captured my interest in YEARS. I absolutely love it!!! Please keep it coming for another season!!!!

emaegf
emaegf
June 4, 2013 9:16 pm

It was renewed for Season 2. Time and day change though Wednesdays at 8 pm EST /7 pm CST

Sally
Sally
June 4, 2013 5:40 pm

Keep Revolution for another season. Love the show.

nora bova
nora bova
June 4, 2013 8:13 am

this is one of my favorite shows of the season. If you cancel this show I will not watch any more of your stations shows next season. It is great.

kk
June 4, 2013 12:21 am
this is one of the best shows that has been on tv . we are adults and think that this movie at least has something besides trashy crap about dating men and woman who decide who will be the one to marry and then get left. People know how to date and no one has the perfect pick of 12 to chose from. This is just one example off stupid things on tv and they keep coming back. Reveloution at least has some action and something to llook forward too. Everything good that NBC comes out with is taken off.… Read more »
Danielle
Danielle
June 3, 2013 11:15 pm

This show is amazing and I will be heart-broken if it gets canceled. My husband and I look forward to this series every week and it’s one of our few times we actually get to spend together (due to his work schedule). Please don’t ruin this for us by stopping it. We LOVE this series. I think the story line is pretty good. Keeps our attention. We hated other ones. This one we could actually see kinda happening, which is why we enjoy it so much. MUCH better then fake things like zombies!

Nadya
Nadya
May 29, 2013 4:02 am

OMG i love that show so much if they take revolution off they should make shows like zero hour PLEASE DONT TAKE MY FAVORITE SHOW OFF IM 11 IF U HAVE 11 YEAR OLDS WATCHIG REVOLUTION THAT IS HOW YOU KNOW PEOPLE LOVE THAT SHOW

brenda
May 28, 2013 12:46 pm

Please keep this show on ,I love ,love ,love it and David Lyons.Its the only show that keeps me going all week.!

STEVEN VILLAROEL
STEVEN VILLAROEL
May 23, 2013 12:56 pm

“I love it.” The last TV show I got addicted to, “Everybody loves Raymond.” I know apples to oranges, being a comedy to an action, drama, my point is that no other show has been able to catch my attention! So between my recordings of NHRA , A Football Life and American Idol, really hope the show holds up, Thanks.

Grace
Grace
May 20, 2013 11:52 pm

If Revolutions gone… I’m gone simple as that! I LOVE this show! I watch it every Monday, I record the series incase I have a conflict and miss it. It is an AMAZING SHOW don’t get rid of it!

Ann
Ann
May 18, 2013 12:44 am

I love this show and hope it continues. My daughter and I watch this together and enjoy it very much. I read other comments and would just like to say if you dont like it and think it is a waste of your time dont watch it – simple as that.

Brian
Brian
May 17, 2013 6:37 pm
This show is a poor rip off of the walking dead concept. Apocalypse without power, and without zombies. Who gives a **** about poor acting, poor dialog, and very poor character/story development? It wasn’t until recently that they decided to do something intelligent with the show, and that was to divide the stories. Other than that, it’s a waste of an hour a week on one of the biggest networks alive. Want my opinion? End the first season with a conclusion, and walk away from an inevitable train wreck. The show’s ratings prove how unintelligent it’s story line is going,… Read more »
Daniel
Daniel
May 12, 2013 8:20 pm

This show is awesome! Keep it going

wpDiscuz